NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
Hi Guys,
How long it takes to receive GCMS notes (Email option) ?
I requested July 10, 2020.
I applied on 24th June and received on 20th July 2020.
Mostly it takes 3 to 6 weeks. But some are exceptions like "wraithbuddy'

Reactions: eithan203

momonist

Jul 8, 2020
I received GCMS today. There were two thing changed since last GCMS which I received in April. GCMS takes 3 weeks.
Slowly moved...but it is moving at least during covid-19 crisis.

1. The content of 'Online case status' is removed. It was 1 and there were some comment such as "application status: we are processing your application..blahblah". Now it is 0 and there is not any comment.
2. My spouse's 'Client Detail' is updated; # of Years of Education, Level of Education, NOC and occupation are added.

Reactions: J20190911

arjy

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/03/2019
Nomination.....
30/09/2019
AOR Received.
16/01/2020
Med's Request
24/09/2021
Med's Done....
Medical done 01/10/2021 and medical passed 18/10/2021
Passport Req..
25/10/2021
VISA ISSUED...
Visa 15/11/2021, passport received 22/11/2021
Hi guys
Yesterday I had received my passport (renewal), and I informed to IRCC about it by sending scan copy through web form. Now I am waiting for positive update(i.e.medical request) regarding my application. Please share your experiences regarding this matter.
On 22nd July
Hi guys
Yesterday I had received my passport (renewal), and I informed to IRCC about it by sending scan copy through web form. Now I am waiting for positive update(i.e.medical request) regarding my application. Please share your experiences regarding this matter.
I got New Passport(renewal) receiving confirmation email from IRCC on 22nd July2020.
Now current application status is 53%.
Waiting for Medical request...

Mifi

Oct 28, 2019
State of emergency in NS is renewed again.
https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/docs/Ministers-renewal-July-26-July-Aug-9.pdf

I'm tired and frustrated on waiting for any positive signs.
I hope they figure stuff out and start really working on our applications despite current situation.

I know there will be few folks here saying that I should withdraw my application if I'm frustrated and I should be happy to be allowed to be in line.
This is childish argument.

All of us paid for processing of application and this kind of obligation on both sides. I agreed to wait 18 months and they agreed to do their "best" to finish my application in this time frame which is for most of time not looked at.

And now this disproportion of focusing only on EE application and leaving paper based applications in "processing to extend possible" which in my view is not doing anything.
Additionally some of you will say stuff like "paper based applicant have lover credentials" and that's why they don't prioritize us. I don't agree with that there is more factors why some one decided to go through this longer process.
And now they basically leave us in this empty space that we can expect our applications to be finished in 18-36 months as there is no honest communication what they do and what they cannot do.

Best what we get is vague statement: "We are processing paper-based permanent residence applications to the extent possible." which can perfectly mean We don't process those applications and is formed this way to just make us shut up.

dpp

May 24, 2016
State of emergency in NS is renewed again.
https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/docs/Ministers-renewal-July-26-July-Aug-9.pdf

I'm tired and frustrated on waiting for any positive signs.
I hope they figure stuff out and start really working on our applications despite current situation.

I know there will be few folks here saying that I should withdraw my application if I'm frustrated and I should be happy to be allowed to be in line.
This is childish argument.

All of us paid for processing of application and this kind of obligation on both sides. I agreed to wait 18 months and they agreed to do their "best" to finish my application in this time frame which is for most of time not looked at.

And now this disproportion of focusing only on EE application and leaving paper based applications in "processing to extend possible" which in my view is not doing anything.
Additionally some of you will say stuff like "paper based applicant have lover credentials" and that's why they don't prioritize us. I don't agree with that there is more factors why some one decided to go through this longer process.
And now they basically leave us in this empty space that we can expect our applications to be finished in 18-36 months as there is no honest communication what they do and what they cannot do.

Best what we get is vague statement: "We are processing paper-based permanent residence applications to the extent possible." which can perfectly mean We don't process those applications and is formed this way to just make us shut up.
And those folks who say withdraw your applications if you can't wait are those who are most impatient. When you have a right to ask about the process, and your application, even IRCC agrees on that, but these folks directly come on judgement that withdraw your application.

nph2016

Sep 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
AOR Received.
25-10-2019
On 22nd July

I got New Passport(renewal) receiving confirmation email from IRCC on 22nd July2020.
Now current application status is 53%.
Waiting for Medical request...
hey buddy, same status bar...

Reactions: J20190911