+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
Your file must be processed by local visa office not through NS sydney , may be delhi or bangalore.

same here , i don't think anyone has received the medical in last 4-5 months?
Thee are some who got Medical in January but after that no news

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Your file must be processed by local visa office not through NS sydney , may be delhi or bangalore.

same here , i don't think anyone has received the medical in last 4-5 months?
Rav53 how do you know where is it processing. Could u tel me.Please

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Today in my gckey it changed to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along." From you may not hear from us for a while.

Can anyone explain why?
When your application passed 50%, it will change into this status.

Reactions: rav53

Ns10

Jan 21, 2019
Hello
I have Provincial Nominee Programs and Got PR also, Planning to land in June end.
I found on the website as below that on landing, wheel doing PR procedure, we can request to Immigration officer (border services agent) to change our provincial name. It is possible?

• Officers would need to ensure that they code the nominating province accurate always
    • In addition, this coding would need to remain unchanged throughout the landing process
    • The authorities have come across several cases where provincial nominees nominated by a particular province indicate that they are destined for another province upon landing in Canada
    • In this scenario, the officers of Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) have often taken it upon themselves to change the province of destination on the file
    • The officers have found that in most of these cases, the new permanent resident is simply visiting friends or family on their way to their new home

cnbib

Aug 12, 2019
Hello
I have Provincial Nominee Programs and Got PR also, Planning to land in June end.
I found on the website as below that on landing, wheel doing PR procedure, we can request to Immigration officer (border services agent) to change our provincial name. It is possible?

• Officers would need to ensure that they code the nominating province accurate always
    • In addition, this coding would need to remain unchanged throughout the landing process
    • The authorities have come across several cases where provincial nominees nominated by a particular province indicate that they are destined for another province upon landing in Canada
    • In this scenario, the officers of Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) have often taken it upon themselves to change the province of destination on the file
    • The officers have found that in most of these cases, the new permanent resident is simply visiting friends or family on their way to their new home
When did you got your pr? Thanks