+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks Bro,
Its really helpful, I have decided to pay Application Fee, RPRF and Biometric Fee all in advance and also go for upfront medical after 4 months of AR. Will it help to avoid and delay ?
Just go for it. Believe me you will save some times.

preet1606

Star Member
May 25, 2019
Hi guys I am in need of urgent help.
I applied for PR last year in MARCH my AOR is 1st May 2019. My post graduate work permit expired on 30th nov 2019 and my extension was rejected. I applied for restoration on 11 January and I just got the answer yesterday that restoration is rejected too. What should I do now andhow does it affect my residency application since now I do not have a valid status?

Please help. thanks

manojsax

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
I applied for PR last year in MARCH my AOR is 1st May 2019. My post graduate work permit expired on 30th nov 2019 and my extension was rejected. I applied for restoration on 11 January and I just got the answer yesterday that restoration is rejected too. What should I do now andhow does it affect my residency application since now I do not have a valid status?

Please help. thanks
Hire a lawyer!

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015

Please help. thanks
What was the reason for rejection?

preet1606

Star Member
May 25, 2019
This letter refers to your application for the restoration of your temporary resident status and a
work permit.
Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have
carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is
therefore refused.
[X] A visitor, worker or student who loses temporary resident status for failure to comply with the
following conditions imposed under:
 paragraph 185(a),
 any of subparagraphs 185(b)(i) to (iii), or
 paragraph 185(c)
may be eligible for restoration of temporary resident status if an application is submitted within
90 days after loss of status and if following examination it is established that the applicant meets
the initial requirements for their stay and has complied with any other conditions imposed. In
your case, you are not eligible for a bridging open work permit (BOWP) at this time; therefore
you are not eligible to have your temporary resident status restored.
[X] To be considered for a bridging open Work Permit (WP) you must be currently in Canada
and submit proof that you have sent an application for Permanent Residence (PR) as the
principal applicant under one of the following programs:
 Provincial Nominee Class (PNC )
 Caring for Children Class / Caring for People with High Medical Needs Class
 Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC)
 Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
 Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC)
You have failed to meet the eligibility requirements for a bridging open Work Permit because
foreign nationals who have let their status expire and must apply for restoration to return to
temporary resident status are not eligible for a BOWP. For further details on eligibility
requirements please see our website at

preet1606

Star Member
May 25, 2019
Which I dont get because I am in Cnada and my Residency application is in process. and I did attach the acknowledgement from IRCC in the application.

Field

Nov 20, 2017

Please help. thanks
Since you have applied for PR, why not consider an open bridge work permit? See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

Limonchella

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
They rejected because you didn't apply for BOWP after your PGOWP. They can't extend your post grad permit because it's not a kind of permit that can be restored or extended. To restore or extend your bridging OWP you had to apply and get it first. You are in huge trouble if you are a provincial nominee.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
If your PNP is employer restricted, you can not apply for BOWP. If you should get a LIMA excepted letter or receipt number thorough your employer, using that, you can apply for closed work permit.

BOWP is mostly For people applied thorough express entry program. Is your PNP paper based? And employer restricted.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/employer-compliance-fee.285013/

check the last point, don’t do the same mistake again and again

If you applied for the Provincial Nominee Program on paper
Who can apply
To be eligible for a BOWP, you must:

• live in Canada (Quebec not included)
  • have a valid work permit that expires in 4 months or less
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • be approved in principle for permanent residence
  • have no employment restrictions as a condition of your nomination
This is correct.

samiullah77

May 18, 2019
Sinp job offer category.
AR 13th June 2019.
AOR 12th July 2019.
ADR 10th Dec. RPRF and Schedule A.
ADR Submited 15th Dec.
PAL 11th Dec.
MR for spouse 19th Dec.
MP passed 11th Jan.
Mine medical was extended on 17th Feb.
Upfront medical 12th March 2019 for both. We did upfront for work permit. Recently got work permit which took 9 months 22 days from abu dhabi visa office. Planning to go once get pr. I Hope it's help.
Wuich date are u submited application for work permit? AND WHICH DATE U RECEIVED APPROVAL? I HAVE ALSO SUBMITTED WP FROM ABUDHABI ON 4TH OF JULY 2019 BUT STILL WAITING.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Wuich date are u submited application for work permit? AND WHICH DATE U RECEIVED APPROVAL? I HAVE ALSO SUBMITTED WP FROM ABUDHABI ON 4TH OF JULY 2019 BUT STILL WAITING.
Hi palash pal .just an idea. I have done medicall and passed october 10th 2019.received PAL 29th octo.2019.then jan2020 received biometric request and cmplited 24 janu 2020.now still waiting for the DM/PPR.gckey showing BG in process.is it because of biometrics was complited lately or anyother reason am waiting too long for DM.i was requested to complete biometric in june2019 but i missed the letter.i thought it was done when i have submited my aplication for workpermit i gave my biometric. Work permit still no result.now process of my Pr..if u can give me some advice in this regard.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Hi palash pal .just an idea. I have done medicall and passed october 10th 2019.received PAL 29th octo.2019.then jan2020 received biometric request and cmplited 24 janu 2020.now still waiting for the DM/PPR.gckey showing BG in process.is it because of biometrics was complited lately or anyother reason am waiting too long for DM.i was requested to complete biometric in june2019 but i missed the letter.i thought it was done when i have submited my aplication for workpermit i gave my biometric. Work permit still no result.now process of my Pr..if u can give me some advice in this regard.
Hello mr samiulla what is ur NOC.pnp please.