+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys,

I have one question. My AR is Nov 08, 2018, and AOR is MArch 09, 2019. Since then no update on GC key, no update on ecas. Are they processing my file? Because they haven't updated anything. I want to ask that the government process your file if they are not updating anything online. Or it means they haven't touched my file yet. I called them but they told me that it's under normal processing time. But only two months are left for the completion of my processing but I didn't even receive the medical requests.

Can someone help me, please?

Thanks
That seems like a serious concern.

Are you inland or outland?

As some one suggested me to request GCMS notes, you request it too. alteast you will know what is going on on your file.

When you call IRCC ask them to tell what process is going on on your file right now. They have to tell you that.

mohyminu

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi guys,

I have one question. My AR is Nov 08, 2018, and AOR is MArch 09, 2019. Since then no update on GC key, no update on ecas. Are they processing my file? Because they haven't updated anything. I want to ask that the government process your file if they are not updating anything online. Or it means they haven't touched my file yet. I called them but they told me that it's under normal processing time. But only two months are left for the completion of my processing but I didn't even receive the medical requests.

Can someone help me, please?

Thanks
i would recommend the same, ask for GCMS notes. Your case is more serious.

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
That seems like a serious concern.

Are you inland or outland?

As some one suggested me to request GCMS notes, you request it too. alteast you will know what is going on on your file.

When you call IRCC ask them to tell what process is going on on your file right now. They have to tell you that.

I asked them but they said we are reviewing your file. They didn't specify what is going on. I request them using a web forum they replied that it is under normal processing time. I have no idea what they mean by that. Only two months are left for the completion of the file and they didn't send me a medical request. I am confused and worried. I am inland with one dependent.

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
I asked them but they said we are reviewing your file. They didn't specify what is going on. I request them using a web forum they replied that it is under normal processing time. I have no idea what they mean by that. Only two months are left for the completion of the file and they didn't send me a medical request. I am confused and worried. I am inland with one dependent.
Request GCMS notes.

mohyminu

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Yes, I have added the member that was in April 2019 after I got AOR. But it has been almost 11 months now. Still nothing
I would get the notes. Sometimes they do everything towards the end. i have seen people get Med request, after one day, Pal , after that day PPR. All in three days. So stay positive. There is only so much you can do.

Reactions: Nneoma.muna

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I would get the notes. Sometimes they do everything towards the end. i have seen people get Med request, after one day, Pal , after that day PPR. All in three days. So stay positive. There is only so much you can do.

I have ordered the GCMS notes lets see what they will say.

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
It sucks! I am now being paranoid. I am Feb 17 AR and still "In Process" in ECAS. No ADR and my file was not even transferred to LVO. Hope they will send more PPR's...mine included!

Cheers!
Hello
Can you please tell every file transfer to lvo or not ?

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
PNP inland paper-based with three dependents(two minors)

AR: 22 MARCH 2019
AOR: 8 MAY 2019
MR. : 10 SEP 2019(Principal Applicant+ 3 Dependents)
MD Principal Applicant: 23 SEP 2019
MD Dependents: 26 SEP 2019
MP: October 6, 2019 (Showing in CIC login account)

CIC Login Status: October 6, 2019, You passed the medical exam.
ECAS Status: Medical results have been received.

My questions:
1. Did we all included in the application passed medical exams?
2. When Can I expect for PPR or Final Decision?
3. In paper-based application is it guaranteed PR after medical exams.
Do you have ppr now similar time line still waiting
Anyone with idea of when one will get ppr after medical medical passed since October 7 2019 outland still waiting for ppr pls advice

mines

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Kathmandu
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-31-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
09-06-2019
Med's Done....
12-06-2019
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
My status is as follows, Please advise:

Sponsorship:
------------
- We received your application to sponsor on July 11, 2019.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 31, 2019.
- We started processing your application on August 30, 2019.

Permanent Residence:
--------------------
- We received application for permanent residence on July 11, 2019.
- We started processing application on November 13, 2019.
- We sent medical instructions on September 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
- Medical results have been received.

T1971

Mar 3, 2020
Permanent Residence - Outland - Paper-based application
  • We received your application for permanent residence on April 1, 2019.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 15, 2019.
  • We started processing your application on May 15, 2019.
  • We sent you medical instructions on September 25, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  • Medical results have been received. (Oct 10, 2019)

Reactions: mines