MR PASSED - 27 SEP 2019
ADR - SCHEDULE A - 5 FEB 2020
DM & PPR 3 MAR 2020
Congratulations

renile

Jan 29, 2019
Congratulations!
What ADR have you been requested for?
I'm December 2018 AR, and I have been requested for Schedule A on January 2019. I have heard nothing since then.
Thank you so much.
They asked for police certificates of me and my dependent. Maybe just wait for a little more. I am sure they are working on your file.

Waa13

Feb 26, 2020
Happy to share timeline...
INLAND ONTARIO PNP PAPERBASED WITH ONE DEPENDANT
VISA OFFICE NOVASCOTIA SYDNE
Got PPR.. TODAY
AR - 18 FEB 2019
AOR - 23 APRIL 2019
MR - 11 SEP 2019
MR PASSED - 27 SEP 2019
ADR - SCHEDULE A - 5 FEB 2020
DM & PPR 3 MAR 2020
Congratulations

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
That seems like a serious concern.

Are you inland or outland?

As some one suggested me to request GCMS notes, you request it too. alteast you will know what is going on on your file.

When you call IRCC ask them to tell what process is going on on your file right now. They have to tell you that.

Hi,

I called them today again. The officer said that they are reviewing my file as they got police clearance already from me. They said they will finalize the decision in the first week of May 2020. Because my 18 months will get completed in May. I asked him can you let me know specifically what is processing going on my file. he said it is criminality in process. He told me that if you didn't hear anything from us you can call us back in May and he specifically said that told me to call after May 11, 2020, only not before that.

This was the whole conversation. Can you please help what it mean. The officer who was on the call was the same who replied to me when I requested the web forum around two months. I am not sure but I think he said the same name I got replied for web forum.

Please suggest me.

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
Hi,

I called them today again. The officer said that they are reviewing my file as they got police clearance already from me. They said they will finalize the decision in the first week of May 2020. Because my 18 months will get completed in May. I asked him can you let me know specifically what is processing going on my file. he said it is criminality in process. He told me that if you didn't hear anything from us you can call us back in May and he specifically said that told me to call after May 11, 2020, only not before that.

This was the whole conversation. Can you please help what it mean. The officer who was on the call was the same who replied to me when I requested the web forum around two months. I am not sure but I think he said the same name I got replied for web forum.

Please suggest me.
I would strongly suggest you to wait for your notes you requested and don't call they again now. Just give some time and wait for them to make a decision. As long as you have provided and given every information right. your don't need to worry about anything.

Stay positive pal.

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I would strongly suggest you to wait for your notes you requested and don't call they again now. Just give some time and wait for them to make a decision. As long as you have provided and given every information right. your don't need to worry about anything.

Stay positive pal.
Yes, as they said I will wait for my notes. I will get those in April and as the officer said if I will not get any decision by May then I can call them back on May 11, 2020, as he specified.

May I know as he said criminality is under process how long does it take or the criminality is the first step they do?

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
Yes, as they said I will wait for my notes. I will get those in April and as the officer said if I will not get any decision by May then I can call them back on May 11, 2020, as he specified.

May I know as he said criminality is under process how long does it take or the criminality is the first step they do?
Usually criminal check is the part of a background check and background check is the last step before you get PPR. but in your case you haven't got your medical yet so may be they started with background check in your case.

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Usually criminal check is the part of a background check and background check is the last step before you get PPR. but in your case you haven't got your medical yet so may be they started with background check in your case.
So in my case, they started with the last step first and after that, they will request medical and finalize the application. One thing more is there anything to worry as I am worried now because I am still working under the same job category as my job is permanent and it is going well, and everything I submitted is absolutely correct but I find that my case they are handling differently.

I am worried that am I the only one.

hsuuu

Mar 12, 2019
AR - 15 MARCH
AOR (What's AOR...)
MR - 9 September
MR PASSED - 21 September
ADR - SCHEDULE A - 25 OCT

I have be waiting since... I see a lot of people who did medical after me but already got Approved.. When they process the applications, do they process based on AR or do they process based on how fast everything goes? because I tried to do everything as fast as possible but still waiting for so long :(

Last edited:

Miracle123

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-01-2019
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
LANDED..........
16-01-2020
AR - 15 MARCH
AOR (What's AOR...)
MR - 9 September
MR PASSED - 21 September
ADR - SCHEDULE A - 25 OCT

I have be waiting since... I see a lot of people who did medical after me but already got Approved.. When they process the applications, do they process based on AP or do they process based on how fast everything goes? because I tried to do everything as fast as possible but still waiting for so long :(
AOR - is Acknowledgement of receipt - the document will include your case number after you applied. When did you submit your ADR?