+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
It sucks! I am now being paranoid. I am Feb 17 AR and still "In Process" in ECAS. No ADR and my file was not even transferred to LVO. Hope they will send more PPR's...mine included!

Cheers!

Reactions: Bains86

mohyminu

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
It sucks! I am now being paranoid. I am Feb 17 AR and still "In Process" in ECAS. No ADR and my file was not even transferred to LVO. Hope they will send more PPR's...mine included!

Cheers!
They have only started giving out March/April AORs, the PPRs. Yours should be in queue if your security is passed.Hopefully will get within 2 weeks

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
They have only started giving out March/April AORs, the PPRs. Yours should be in queue if your security is passed.Hopefully will get within 2 weeks
Lol.. I am Feb 2019 AR April 2019 AOR MPNP inland paper based applicant and still waiting for PPR. I called IRCC to get an update in first week of Feb 2020. They told me that everything is completed and looks good on your file including last step, Background check and said just wait for visa officer to make a final decision and you will get the PPR (or further update).

Still no update on Gckey, ECAS or getting my PPR on my email.

mohyminu

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Lol.. I am Feb 2019 AR April 2019 AOR MPNP inland paper based applicant and still waiting for PPR. I called IRCC to get an update in first week of Feb 2020. They told me that everything is completed and looks good on your file including last step, Background check and said just wait for visa officer to make a final decision and you will get the PPR (or further update).

Request for GCMS notes. it will trigger something.

just1gautam

Dec 3, 2019

same for me AR feb 14 . nothing still

Sham_Sham

Jun 7, 2018

Cheers!
You're not alone. Im Feb 13 and still in process too. Its really frustrating

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi guys,

I have one question. My AR is Nov 08, 2018, and AOR is MArch 09, 2019. Since then no update on GC key, no update on ecas. Are they processing my file? Because they haven't updated anything. I want to ask that the government process your file if they are not updating anything online. Or it means they haven't touched my file yet. I called them but they told me that it's under normal processing time. But only two months are left for the completion of my processing but I didn't even receive the medical requests.

Can someone help me, please?

Thanks