+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Rishab mehta

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi All,
my Immigration representative(agency ) who is handling my case told me that that the PR will take maximum 5-6 Month for PNP nominated application with Job offer ?
I was nominated by the province and i have a job offer . i submitted a paper-based application .

I need your kind support in some questions for people who have been through the same situation:
1)my question :Is this true ?because the CIC and most of the forums are stating that it will take long time ?

2)In the paper-based PR checklist {IMM 5690}IS VERY CLEAR.in some forums people was saying that applicants should include their job offer in the list of document ,However the checklist is clear and it there is nothing mentioned in the form stating that i should submit the Job offer letter (its is clearly saying confirmation of nomination letter ).check the list below :
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

3)the PR Checklist {IMM 5690} they mentioned that all the forms to be submitted as original (not scanned ).However ,my Immigration rep is located in Canada ,therefor he sent me the form {5476e use of representative )scanned over the email and then i signed it with my wife and attached it tot he list of the forms.
My question is : are they going to me it a big a deal? or you have experience similar thing and thing went well ?
The questation about the processing time amused me as you are applying PNP Paper Based you processing time is about 18 months.The standard of IRCC for processing paper application is 11 month which are they only able to achive 5%.Unless you applying for Express entry we can expect your PR with 6 month period.

Regarding the scanned copies of Forms, i am not too sure about it because mostly the people i know didn't scan it.They physically filled it.What my opinion is fill the form and sent it to your Lawyer then he can take the next step.

Cheers.

Reactions: ran.nanua1

Rishab mehta

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi All,
my Immigration representative(agency ) who is handling my case told me that that the PR will take maximum 5-6 Month for PNP nominated application with Job offer ?
I was nominated by the province and i have a job offer . i submitted a paper-based application .

I need your kind support in some questions for people who have been through the same situation:
1)my question :Is this true ?because the CIC and most of the forums are stating that it will take long time ?

2)In the paper-based PR checklist {IMM 5690}IS VERY CLEAR.in some forums people was saying that applicants should include their job offer in the list of document ,However the checklist is clear and it there is nothing mentioned in the form stating that i should submit the Job offer letter (its is clearly saying confirmation of nomination letter ).check the list below :
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

3)the PR Checklist {IMM 5690} they mentioned that all the forms to be submitted as original (not scanned ).However ,my Immigration rep is located in Canada ,therefor he sent me the form {5476e use of representative )scanned over the email and then i signed it with my wife and attached it tot he list of the forms.
My question is : are they going to me it a big a deal? or you have experience similar thing and thing went well ?
I didn't Give job offer letter with it, only the docoument they wanted.Listed in the checklist.

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
The questation about the processing time amused me as you are applying PNP Paper Based you processing time is about 18 months.The standard of IRCC for processing paper application is 11 month which are they only able to achive 5%.Unless you applying for Express entry we can expect your PR with 6 month period.

Regarding the scanned copies of Forms, i am not too sure about it because mostly the people i know didn't scan it.They physically filled it.What my opinion is fill the form and sent it to your Lawyer then he can take the next step.

Cheers.
Is different if you have a work permit ?does this change the processing time ?People are sharing there experience through YouTube, i will share some of these videos .

manojsax

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Is different if you have a work permit ?does this change the processing time ?People are sharing there experience through YouTube, i will share some of these videos .
Interesting to hear that PNP applications with work permits are faster!
Not sure if these are random observations

Deep singh123

Oct 1, 2019
Hi, I they asked for pcc on nov 11 and I submitted on 13 of nov, they say they are reviewing the pcc, and have recieved 2nd pal on dec 11. Is pcc mean they are checking my security.
How long if anyone have idea it’s gonna take. For ppr

Mrm.sh

Oct 31, 2019
Hi guys
My timeline in ecas is
Permanent Residence

1-We received your application for permanent residence on September 13, 2019.
2-We started processing your application on November 8, 2019.
3-We sent you correspondence on November 12, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required

I don't get my biometrics.is it normal? And does biometric request appear in our ecas?

Jassibains29

Aug 20, 2019
Hi everyone
I called and they said that background check is going on ... I received my pal in November ... does anyone know that what stage of eligibility background check is and how long It will take and what is left after this ?

Miracle123

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-01-2019
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
LANDED..........
16-01-2020
Percentage of completion is in regards to the time your application was received and the 18 months processing time given for each PNP application.
It increases by 1% at the beginning of a new week. I'm now 60% co