January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Navimufc11

Nov 29, 2019
My timeline:
AOR Feb 21
MR sep 10
Medical results have been recieved Sep 27
Still waiting

I just got a question that i called cic a month ago and i was told by lady over the phone that they dont need anything from me as of now and will let me know if they do need anything and she also said that they cant tell me about when decision will be made.
Im so confused that she didnt said anything about the security ,criminal or background!
Plz help

Reactions: Rishab mehta

Sohan-95

Nov 19, 2019
My timeline:
AOR Feb 21
MR sep 10
Medical results have been recieved Sep 27
Still waiting

I just got a question that i called cic a month ago and i was told by lady over the phone that they dont need anything from me as of now and will let me know if they do need anything and she also said that they cant tell me about when decision will be made.
Im so confused that she didnt said anything about the security ,criminal or background!
Plz help
You should get dm next week or earlier

Nov 15, 2019
My timeline is below:

AR - January 4, 2019
AOR - March 22
Biometrics Completed - June 10
MR - September 6
MP - September 16
ADR (Police Certificates) - September 16
PAL - September 17
Ghost Update 1 - Nov 1
Ghost Update 2 - Nov 2
DM - today

ShekharK

Dec 4, 2019
Hello Friends,

I received my Nomination Certificate from Manitoba on 28 October 2019. I was asked to submit the Paper application to IRCC. I have sent my paper application on 26 November 2019 which were received through courier at 2 December 2019.

I would like to know what is the realistic processing time that I should expect for my application. Kindly note that I have sent the PCC and paid the fees in total (including PR fee) for me and my family members.

Further, I am unfamiliar with the abbreviations that are being used by the participants. I am sorry for that but if anyone could tell me what are various stages in the application such as AOR, MR, PAL etc. (don't know anything to be very frank) I would be highly grateful. By when can I expect to receive an acknowledgement from the IRCC that my application has been received and is it only received if all the documents are in order?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help and guidance.

Best regards,
Shekhar

Bhasin04

Oct 30, 2019
Brampton
Category........
Hello Friends,

I received my Nomination Certificate from Manitoba on 28 October 2019. I was asked to submit the Paper application to IRCC. I have sent my paper application on 26 November 2019 which were received through courier at 2 December 2019.

I would like to know what is the realistic processing time that I should expect for my application. Kindly note that I have sent the PCC and paid the fees in total (including PR fee) for me and my family members.

Further, I am unfamiliar with the abbreviations that are being used by the participants. I am sorry for that but if anyone could tell me what are various stages in the application such as AOR, MR, PAL etc. (don't know anything to be very frank) I would be highly grateful. By when can I expect to receive an acknowledgement from the IRCC that my application has been received and is it only received if all the documents are in order?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help and guidance.

Best regards,
Shekhar
It takes around a year if u are inland
And depends if u are outland
Ar is application recieved
Aor is acknowledgement of reciept
It usually come like 3 months from the ar
Mr and mp is medical request and medical passed comes like 4-5 months after aor
Pal is pre arrival letter
This cones once u clear medical and eligibility criteria
And dm is decision made usually come a year after ar and last is ppr it comes like within a week of dm ppr is passport request
This all is for inland applications

Reactions: ShekharK

ShekharK

Dec 4, 2019
It takes around a year if u are inland
And depends if u are outland
Ar is application recieved
Aor is acknowledgement of reciept
It usually come like 3 months from the ar
Mr and mp is medical request and medical passed comes like 4-5 months after aor
Pal is pre arrival letter
This cones once u clear medical and eligibility criteria
And dm is decision made usually come a year after ar and last is ppr it comes like within a week of dm ppr is passport request
This all is for inland applications
Hi Bhasin,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I am applying from India so I presume I would be an Outland applicant. Is that correct? Why does it take such a long time to provide Acknowledgement of Receipt for the IRCC. Is it due to the backlog of applications. In between there is no way of knowing whether your documents have been picked up for review or not?

Best regards,
Shekhar

Bhasin04

Oct 30, 2019
Brampton
Category........
Hi Bhasin,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I am applying from India so I presume I would be an Outland applicant. Is that correct? Why does it take such a long time to provide Acknowledgement of Receipt for the IRCC. Is it due to the backlog of applications. In between there is no way of knowing whether your documents have been picked up for review or not?

Best regards,
Shekhar
There is no way you have to wait for aor at least then u can link ur application to ur online account and can see the step by step process

Bhasin04

Oct 30, 2019
Brampton
Category........
Hi Bhasin,

Best regards,
Shekhar
Aor is also known as application no.