+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Hoping to get AOR in January 2021 based on current trends. I have changed my home address that needs to be informed to CIC. I am also planning to do upfront medical in January. How If I inform CIC about my new home address as well as I upload e-medical sheet upon receiving AOR? The doctor will submit the results before I get AOR or it will be uploaded to CIC later once I receive AOR. I am worrying as doctor will send results with my new home address and I am planning to submit it later after receiving AOR. Would this create problems? Inland with one dependent.
Thanks.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hoping to get AOR in January 2021 based on current trends. I have changed my home address that needs to be informed to CIC. I am also planning to do upfront medical in January. How If I inform CIC about my new home address as well as I upload e-medical sheet upon receiving AOR? The doctor will submit the results before I get AOR or it will be uploaded to CIC later once I receive AOR. I am worrying as doctor will send results with my new home address and I am planning to submit it later after receiving AOR. Would this create problems? Inland with one dependent.
Thanks.
When you get Aor you have option to change address online on ECAS . Address doesn’t have any connection with your medical. You are overthinking man.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
When you get Aor you have option to change address online on ECAS . Address doesn’t have any connection with your medical. You are overthinking man.
When I send my paper application, It was with old address. After sending, I changed the address. So, I was thinking If I will go for upfront medical In January before AOR, the doctor might send my new address to CIC along with my medical report. It will reflect to CIC.

I am ready to update my new home address right after getting AOR. I will send my e-medical sheet to after AOR. So, I was thinking If CIC creates any problem regarding my new home address.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
When I send my paper application, It was with old address. After sending, I changed the address. So, I was thinking If I will go for upfront medical In January before AOR, the doctor might send my new address to CIC along with my medical report. It will reflect to CIC.

I am ready to update my new home address right after getting AOR. I will send my e-medical sheet to after AOR. So, I was thinking If CIC creates any problem regarding my new home address.
As I told you medical doesn’t have any connection with your address. On your medical sheet there is just your uci number and passport number. Address doesn’t have any connection with medical sheet .

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
As I told you medical doesn’t have any connection with your address. On your medical sheet there is just your uci number and passport number. Address doesn’t have any connection with medical sheet .
I am talking about the doctor. Will they send my upfront medical to CIC without AOR? The doctor will send report in which the new address will be. I am talking about this.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am talking about the doctor. Will they send my upfront medical to CIC without AOR? The doctor will send report in which the new address will be. I am talking about this.
Yes he will send medical with help of your passport and uci number of work permit. He doesn’t need your address.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Yes he will send medical with help of your passport and uci number of work permit. He doesn’t need your address.
Ok. While making an appointment on phone, they did ask me my current address so I was thinking in case If they send it, It may create a concern.

This means I am good to go for upfront medical. Correct?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Ok. While making an appointment on phone, they did ask me my current address so I was thinking in case If they send it, It may create a concern.

This means I am good to go for upfront medical. Correct?
Yes you are. Address doesn’t matter as I told you . It’s just for reference purposes.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Yes you are. Address doesn’t matter as I told you . It’s just for reference purposes.
Thank you, Miss bee. You're awesome!

What about Biometrics? Should I book an appointment right now or wait till CIC request for the same? I was planning to go for it after medical.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you, Miss bee. You're awesome!

What about Biometrics? Should I book an appointment right now or wait till CIC request for the same? I was planning to go for it after medical.
No you can’t book biometric appointment without Biometric instruction letter which you will get from cic with your AOR. You need that letter to have your biometrics done . Did you ever have biometric for Canada in last 10 years?

RamanManraj

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
I was asked for RCMP CHECK based on fingerprints 5 months ago. You should go get it as soon as possible cause it takes time , around 2-3 weeks to get it in your mail , and then you have to upload it to your account. Im March 2019 AR and still waiting
I already did that m just asking what’s next step

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
U receive any update or u call ircc about the timeline completed or not
Yeah I did
My last update was in July 2020 they ask for additional documents and I order gcms notes it shows criminally in process and security not started yet
I don’t what to do now it’s already 20 months now

Reactions: rav53