+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017
Hey everyone just letting everycody know i got my COPR by email today around 3.30pm and they asked me to send photo plus copr copy for PR card .
Good luck to everyone here
Congrats!!!!!! Hi did they call you 1st?. And how long after your Dm did u receive email?

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
hi friends my application is paper-based. Outside Canada
SINP nomination received on 11-2018
Documents sent on -01-01-2019
AOR received - 01-04-2019
Med passed - 01-03-2020
RPRF paid on 29-10-2020

now dear anyone has an idea How long I have to wait for PPR ?
After nomination 2 years passed.
As per your timeline now they have asked you for RPRF so your PR could ne nocking.

Ma umiya tamara visa jaldi lave bhai

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hello Folks

I need opinion of people who ever got ADR.

After submission of Additional Documents do we get "AD" in under review until DM or we can know rather it "Reviewed and passed " ?

I am worried because my AD is still under review from 21st February 2020 to till date, and actually I want go for upfront medical but I am waiting it's get cleared.

So people please advise me.

Thanks.

Reactions: SBANTYMANY

SBANTYMANY

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hello Folks

I need opinion of people who ever got ADR.

After submission of Additional Documents do we get "AD" in under review until DM or we can know rather it "Reviewed and passed " ?

I am worried because my AD is still under review from 21st February 2020 to till date, and actually I want go for upfront medical but I am waiting it's get cleared.

So people please advise me.

Thanks.
Hii,

I assume it is always stay the same until you will receive PR. My AD are also in review from Feb 20, 2020. Dont worry. Take your next ste, dont wait for it to be cleared. Even I already got DM it is still under review. It was the Schedule A form for my wife.

SBANTYMANY

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
My application got approved yesterday and here's the timeline.

Single applicant Ontario PNP (OINP)
AR: April 4, 2019
AOR: May 17, 2019
MR: Sept 17, 2018
DM: Sept 2, 2020
(Dec 2: Changed to "In progress")
COPR: Dec 2, 2020 (IRCC Kitchener) via email

Thank you all for the love, support and encouragement.

This forum kept me hopeful in the middle of the year when my employer was laying off workers. I was mostly scared because I'm on a closed WP. So a layoff means termination of PR as well.

To others waiting, try to stay motivated. Your approval is on the way.
Hii Congratulations for your pr!

My DM was on Oct 20 & I am also living in Kitchener. I am assuming Kitchener office will send me COPR. If it takes 3 months for you I am assuming wait for 3 months as well.

Do you have gcms notes after dm? Just want to verify that weather it is showing that which local office is handling our case.

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
Thanks for sharing. Since security is blank (redacted) it means it's underway or completed. You will likely notice something like s15 also mentioned in the top right corner of the file. Also, the cancellation may be that something was initiated and later it was not required. To gain more insight into Security Screening you can request your CBSA notes and if you wish you can also request another copy of the GCMS notes at the same time from CBSA. Since you are inland all this will be free.

Some more info on Security Screening per CBSA

I'm so sorry to say it late that I really appreciate the time you’ve taken out of your busy schedule to help me out. My case status is IP and I took notes from CBSA and CSIS, the CBSA send a note to me but there is no detail, so I still waiting for the COPR letter now, CRYING

Reactions: manku_patel

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
by tomorrow
I received this e mail for my dependent daughter. her e medical sheet is also attached with e mail.
Please guide me what exactly it is , and what should i do now?

A medical furtherance request has been sent to you from the Regional Medical Office. Please contact your panel physician as soon as possible for more information/further testing.

Failure to provide the information requested could result in your application being closed for non-compliance.

Regards,

CT

Client Service Unit

CPC Sydney

IRCC