+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
In land no problem.outland got delayed.
Without any reason.
Outland delayed without any reason?
Buddy everyone stressed out right now doesn’t matter inland or outland. How can you think that there is no problem to inland applicants?
There are lot of people here waiting for their turns, some of them are even waiting since more than two years. Every time you write the comments and curse the inland. We inland doing hard work to get our status here. Some of us are on implied status and you don’t know what the stress it gives. So my humble request please be patient be positive.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Outland delayed without any reason?
Buddy everyone stressed out right now doesn’t matter inland or outland. How can you think that there is no problem to inland applicants?
There are lot of people here waiting for their turns, some of them are even waiting since more than two years. Every time you write the comments and curse the inland. We inland doing hard work to get our status here. Some of us are on implied status and you don’t know what the stress it gives. So my humble request please be patient be positive.
I am teling the fact whether u agrer or not doesn't matter if you see the trend they are giving copr to the inland only last few months.compare to outland. I am with them who is waiting long time to get Dm.inland you are already in canada so they are not chasing you out. You will get your copr.definitly i am always with all the people who is waiting for long time.dont panic you inland wiil be geting better outcome than outlander

Reactions: IndiaDgreat

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I am teling the fact whether u agrer or not doesn't matter if you see the trend they are giving copr to the inland only last few months.compare to outland. I am with them who is waiting long time to get Dm.inland you are already in canada so they are not chasing you out. You will get your copr.definitly i am always with all the people who is waiting for long time.dont panic you inland wiil be geting better outcome than outlander
That is my opinion.you can agree or disagree .but dont say the word curse.

Reactions: IndiaDgreat

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hey guys, i did up med on 24 sept 2020 nd my lawyer submit on 28 sep 2020. So today i just check ecas nd its showing there that med results have been recieved.
Is that means that my med is passed.
Yes , medical received in ECAS means medical passed. Ask your lawyer for the GCkey screenshot. That will clearly show the day , you passed the medical.

masoud1388

Nov 29, 2019
hi every body
i got decision made AROUND 20th DECEMBER through service3
outland BCPNP
Application date : 23th january2019
AOR : 30th march2019
Medical requested : 9th september 2019
Pre-Arrival letter : late september 2019
ADR OCTOBER 2019
Decision Made : 20TH DECEMBER 2020
LOCAL VISA OFFICE PARIS
WHATS YOUR IDEA ABOUT PPR AND COPR ?
PLEASE SHARE YOUR IDEA

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Get ur vaccine, get ur PPR simple :)

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
So I call them yesterday and my application is Mar 2019 medical Pal and biometrics done all ready a year before..the officer say my application is almost done what's your opinion guys please share
DM and COPR on way to knock your door.