+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 19, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 23, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on October 10, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received. Question guys! This is my timeline above when can I start counting the process time its February 19, 2019 or April, 23 2019? How many months now my application? I'm inland applicant and I have 2 dependant outside canada my 2 kids, no update yet for me I don't know what happening to my PR application,ver frustrating !
You started counting from the date your application was received. February I guess

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Just found out today on ECAS that I got DM, probably since 1 or 2 days ago because the last time I checked ECAS was Oct 27, same day that I got my third Ghost Update. GCKey has not changed anything, still "In Progress".
Congrat

Your timeline please!

Did you have any dependants?

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hey guys, i did up med on 24 sept 2020 nd my lawyer submit on 28 sep 2020. So today i just check ecas nd its showing there that med results have been recieved.
Is that means that my med is passed.

Brigantina

Oct 1, 2020
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 19, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 23, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on October 10, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received. Question guys! This is my timeline above when can I start counting the process time its February 19, 2019 or April, 23 2019? How many months now my application? I'm inland applicant and I have 2 dependant outside canada my 2 kids, no update yet for me I don't know what happening to my PR application,ver frustrating !
You should count the process time from February 19, 2019. 20 months already.
My timeline is almost the same.
In November the term will be 21 months.

Reactions: DANIEL1031

Benregi

Oct 27, 2020
Hi team I need your help im 21 months no final decision yet I want to go back home just for one month ..is that going to delay my application or no???