+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Louisyoc

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
I never COMPLAIN but I tend to disagree with your blanket assessment. People of different background apply for permanent residence and there is ALWAYS trade-offs amongst the parameters you have listed or the ones you have forgotten to list.

Canadian immigration system is open and fair and if you meet some of the criteria that the system finds acceptable you are welcomed.

Stop speculating how IRCC is functioning.

And finally, you are indeed right - Be honest. Do not try to outsmart the authorities.
"People of different background apply for permanent residence and there is ALWAYS trade-offs amongst the parameters you have listed or the ones you have forgotten to list." - almost the same thoughts but different perceptions. Your blanket might not be the same as my blanket.

Your philosophical argument is partially right. Those parameters mentioned are merely the most common favorable factor to have options to get faster pr. In my case, I belong to PNP class because of those criteria I am not good at. I accept the truth.

"Stop speculating how IRCC is functioning." - These apply to us all..

Negative thoughts do not help for those in the waiting game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ipaykwai and Floje

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
You still need at least 1 month, recently people received DM most application received in march/early Apr
I am AOR April 6th still waiting for DM

Rennie

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
What is going on guys!!!!! DM, DM, DM, DM everywhere!!!

Congratulations to all of you who have got their DM/COPR in last couple of days!!!!
I know right???! We used to wish for Copr to rain down on us and it's happening now. So happy for everyone!