+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Anonymous109

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Hi Guys, I have an update. I called IRCC again and the agent said she saw there is a note in my file said "need more verification", but my file is still in CIO, is not in any local office. Does anyone know what does the message mean?? Thanks!
This is very weird, unless your file gets transfered i don't think eligiblity and criminality expires. Do you know when did you recieve pri arrival letter? Since there might be an expiry date associated with Eligibility and criminality just like medical i guess.

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Looks like they are now prioritizing family or married people applying for permanent residentship, has any of the single unmarried people got PR in last few weeks here ? just curious

Reactions: eithan203

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Looks like they are now prioritizing family or married people applying for permanent residentship, has any of the single unmarried people got PR in last few weeks here ? just curious
Wild guess my friend,
I'm married with 2 kids.
I didn't see my medicals or anything prioritized.

03JAN

Sep 2, 2020
This is very weird, unless your file gets transfered i don't think eligiblity and criminality expires. Do you know when did you recieve pri arrival letter? Since there might be an expiry date associated with Eligibility and criminality just like medical i guess.
I got my PAL Jan 2020. I called ircc again and this time the agent said she saw a note in my file "need more verification", but my file is still in CIO. i am thinking maybe its going to be transferred... i am a little anxious about it...

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Today I received the GCMS. The information shows:
Application status: Open
App Status Reason: Inventory-SPR
Office: Ottawa IRCC
Eligibility: not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: In process
Medical: Passed.

AR: May 6, 2019
AOR: June 12, 2019

My files are only in queue. I do not when they will touch my files.
too slow, totally wasted.

Louisyoc

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
For those who ALWAYS complain, make sure you have excellent English proficiency scores, skills, work experiences, high scoring aged, and acceptable education. Additionally, all documents submitted are genuine and no other issues.

If you don't have the factors mentioned, then you less likely be worthy to complain. All we need is post our timeline to be updated with others and with little chit chats and questions.

Trust IRCC they know more what they are doing...

manojsax

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
For those who ALWAYS complain, make sure you have excellent English proficiency scores, skills, work experiences, high scoring aged, and acceptable education. Additionally, all documents submitted are genuine and no other issues.

If you don't have the factors mentioned, then you less likely be worthy to complain. All we need is post our timeline to be updated with others and with little chit chats and questions.

Trust IRCC they know more what they are doing...
I never COMPLAIN but I tend to disagree with your blanket assessment. People of different background apply for permanent residence and there is ALWAYS trade-offs amongst the parameters you have listed or the ones you have forgotten to list.

Canadian immigration system is open and fair and if you meet some of the criteria that the system finds acceptable you are welcomed.

Stop speculating how IRCC is functioning.

And finally, you are indeed right - Be honest. Do not try to outsmart the authorities.