+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
I read this i can apply for bridging open permit but problem is my husband’s work permit extension for that i have to provide job letter and 3 pay stubs as i changed my job in july its a same noc job its just different employer and i have to notify ainp and cic because if i will provide pay stubs of my new job for my husband open work permit extension then will be like why i didnt inform them about the job change.

Thanks!
To my knowledge, you may can notify the province, get a an updated nomination letter, and apply for the Bowp and your husband work permit extension with it. But probably better talk with MP as advised in the forum.

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
Guys.
I have the employer restrictions.
And WP is expiring on October 25th.
What is employer say no to pay the fees??
What other options should I go for??

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Hi all
Just lil curious
I got request for additional doc Schedule A and travel history for me,my husband and kids but their is no update in ecase but i got an email regarding they have receive my doc and transfer to the respected office if they need some thing they will let you know

the mail indicaties that

- COMPLIANCE re CIC letter (date)part-1
- COMPLIANCE re CIC letter (date)part-2

i got additional doc request on 10th Aug. and got correspondace email from CIC on 25th Aug.

NavDhillon95

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Hi all
Just lil curious
I got request for additional doc Schedule A and travel history for me,my husband and kids but their is no update in ecase but i got an email regarding they have receive my doc and transfer to the respected office if they need some thing they will let you know

the mail indicaties that

- COMPLIANCE re CIC letter (date)part-1
- COMPLIANCE re CIC letter (date)part-2

i got additional doc request on 10th Aug. and got correspondace email from CIC on 25th Aug.
whats your timeline?

2pure

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

My open work permit is expiring on oct 3, 2020 and my husband work permit is also expiring on the same day. I am gonna apply for bridging open work permit for myself but i m confused how i can apply for my husband extension as well in one application and the other question is i changed my job in july i have not updated my job to ainp and cic yet. My nomination has a employer name on it but on the employment restrictions section its say no. I am worried now because as i have to get my husband work permit extension i have to submit my 3 pay stubs and before doing that i think i have to inform ainp and cic about my job change. Please help me out.

Thanks
Yes you can. I did similar in July

2pure

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
I read this i can apply for bridging open permit but problem is my husband’s work permit extension for that i have to provide job letter and 3 pay stubs as i changed my job in july its a same noc job its just different employer and i have to notify ainp and cic because if i will provide pay stubs of my new job for my husband open work permit extension then will be like why i didnt inform them about the job change.

Thanks!
Send me you number via a direct message, I will explain what I did