+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
I think he mentioned that his files transferred to Ottawa for eligibility. And he didn’t get MR until last month. I believe his file transferred to Ottawa not for finalization. Apparently, Ottawa works much more faster.

But for Arjun’s case, he has done almost everything.
Let’s hope his case would be approved soon and shine a light on us (files in Sydney and only security not started).
You know what, I guess that Ottawa finished floje’s security check within only 2 weeks or so, that’s why he got copr super quick.

dandandragon

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
But floje says he received PAL in December, which means he already passed the eligibility? So you still think the reason of transferring is for his eligibility?
It’s not “I think” , that’s what he said. He was also confused that he got PAL but his file was transferred to Ottawa on Feb 11, 2020 and transfer reason is Eligibility.

check this:

Floje
Champion Member

May 27, 2020

Bains86 said:
Could you please tell me when it was transferred to Ottawa ?
It was transferred on February 11, 2020.
Transfer reason: Eligibility

I'm confused, as my status is saying Eligibility is passed.

dandandragon

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Bud I don’t know you personally but you giving me so much positivity.
I am really thankful for that.
And yes, my timeline is at 84%.
everything is done except security.
However, last week I order GCMS notes and hope I get it soon so I can share with you all.
My best wishes for you!!! Hope you will bring the good news for all of us!!!

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
It’s not “I think” , that’s what he said. He was also confused that he got PAL but his file was transferred to Ottawa on Feb 11, 2020 and transfer reason is Eligibility.

check this:

Floje
Champion Member

May 27, 2020

damn, this is so complicated, can’t figure out what they doing and why they doing it.

Anonymous109

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018

check this:

Floje
Champion Member

May 27, 2020

Only floje can answer this, once he get COPR(not the letter) in his account, gckey will be updated giving correct dates corresponding to when his Eligibility and background were completed.

Anonymous109

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
You know what, I guess that Ottawa finished floje’s security check within only 2 weeks or so, that’s why he got copr super quick.
Honesty that's the ideal time for completing security (2-4 weeks). Even when you look in Express entry forum, a lot of people are getting their security done along with their Eligibility. I don't think there is a difference between pnp and express security processing. Best of luck to all.

Reactions: pistachios2015

dandandragon

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Only floje can answer this, once he get COPR(not the letter) in his account, gckey will be updated giving correct dates corresponding to when his Eligibility and background were completed.
That’s what he said. I believe he found out from the note. You could check his posts

peka2018

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Got GCMS last month

AR Apr 15, 2019
AOR May 27, 2019
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Medical passed (Jan 14, 2020)
Security not started
File location ready for PS (July 16, 2020, last update)

Still waiting for Sydney office reopen.......

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
I called IRCC right now.
Last time when I called the IRCC couple of weeks back they said my file is in Sydney CIO.
Today they are saying my file is at ottawa.
I don’t understand now.
If you can then please check your ECAS status. If your file moved recently then ECAS status might shows "application received" otherwise status should be "in process"

Here is the link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

sdalwadi

May 2, 2013
i got mr on 20 aug and take appointment on 28 aug
Today i got another email from ircc
They are saying my form no IMM 5669 IMM 5562 AND IMM 5406 to up load in my online account
They allso assk for another documents about my job and last three pay slip and gave deadlines for submitting 9 sep 2020
I submit my application paper base and now they says uplod online
I not understand this stap

binder243

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
i got mr on 20 aug and take appointment on 28 aug
Today i got another email from ircc
They are saying my form no IMM 5669 IMM 5562 AND IMM 5406 to up load in my online account
They allso assk for another documents about my job and last three pay slip and gave deadlines for submitting 9 sep 2020
I submit my application paper base and now they says uplod online
I not understand this stap
you can send it through web form..