+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

vk970305

Feb 20, 2020
I think you should be good as you applied and did whatever was on you me end.
They might exempt your biometrics.
Which stream you applied and which province???
Bio-metric is already exempted for WP extension if you are inland.
you will get your bio-metric fee back once you will get the approval.
Check canada.ca you will see their updates.
Thanks for the reply guys
I applied under Employer Driven Stream and My Nomination Province is Alberta
Inland Candidate
If I’m exempted from giving biometrics
Why they have sent me the biometric request?

Reactions: Arjunp

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks for the reply guys
I applied under Employer Driven Stream and My Nomination Province is Alberta
Inland Candidate
If I’m exempted from giving biometrics
Why they have sent me the biometric request?
That’s the procedure buddy.
Don’t panic.
You’d should be good.
but do check regular updates on IRCC website for bio-metrics.
Best of luck buddy.

dandandragon

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
I called IRCC right now.
Last time when I called the IRCC couple of weeks back they said my file is in Sydney CIO.
Today they are saying my file is at ottawa.
I don’t understand now.
Did you ask anything about security? Passed?
I believe Ottawa is the final stage to finalize. I think you could hear good news very very soon. Good luck man!

Reactions: Arjunp

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
I believe Ottawa is the final stage to finalize. I think you could hear good news very very soon. Good luck man!
Thanks my friend.
However I don’t know.
I asked him about security and he said your file is in process the decision yet not made.
So I don’t know.

Anonymous109

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Guys I need some suggestions if someone know or have faced same situation
So I applied for the extension of my open work permit
And I already applied for the PR back in April 2019 My estimated completion date is November 03, 2020
I got the biometric request for my work permit application but all Service Canada locations near me are closed. I know I have 90 days to provide IRCC with biometric. The date I need to submit biometric is November 18 2020.
What should I do?
Until I don’t provide them my biometric they will not going to process my WP.
1.Does it have any effect on my PR application?
2. Do we need to provide IRCC with the new open WP once we get it?
Thanks
Answer for 1 and 2 is a hard NO. Plus biometric are already exempted for inland wp application. So no need to worry, ignore that biometric letter.

dandandragon

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
In one of my calls to IRCC, the agent told me that Ottawa will be the place to finalize. Then I asked her how the file transferred from Sydney to Ottawa? She said internally but didn’t give anything further.

If your file was in Sydney weeks ago and is in Ottawa now,it’s reasonable to say that your file is being finalizing.

Hope you will get the good new SOON.

Keep us posted.

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
In one of my calls to IRCC, the agent told me that Ottawa will be the place to finalize. Then I asked her how the file transferred from Sydney to Ottawa? She said internally but didn’t give anything further.

If your file was in Sydney weeks ago and is in Ottawa now,it’s reasonable to say that your file is being finalizing.

Keep us posted.
I hope so, not only for me but you and everyone who are waiting for long long time.
Let’s keep the faith in this group and talk positive to everyone.

Reactions: dandandragon

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020

Keep us posted.
But do you remember that guy called floje? His files got transferred to Ottawa in February and then it took more than 5 months for him to get COPR, which is a long time though.

do you think this guy also need to wait five more months to get copr?

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
But do you remember that guy called floje? His files got transferred to Ottawa in February and then it took more than 5 months for him to get COPR, which is a long time though.

You forgot to add 3 months of total lockdown in the IRCC offices.
That will be the reason why he got this much late.

dandandragon

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017

I think he mentioned that his files transferred to Ottawa for eligibility. And he didn’t get MR until last month. I believe his file transferred to Ottawa not for finalization. Apparently, Ottawa works much more faster.

But for Arjun’s case, he has done almost everything.
Let’s hope his case would be approved soon and shine a light on us (files in Sydney and only security not started).

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
I think he mentioned that his files transferred to Ottawa for eligibility. And he didn’t get MR until last month. I believe his file transferred to Ottawa not for finalization. Apparently, Ottawa works much more faster.

Let’s hope his case would be approved soon and shine a light on us (files in Sydney and only security not started).

But floje says he received PAL in December, which means he already passed the eligibility? So you still think the reason of transferring is for his eligibility?

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020

Bud I don’t know you personally but you giving me so much positivity.
I am really thankful for that.
And yes, my timeline is at 84%.
everything is done except security.
However, last week I order GCMS notes and hope I get it soon so I can share with you all.