Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Anybody has any idea about reopen plan of NS Sydney office? Does it reopen in June 1st? Our company’s east office start to prepare reopen in June 1st.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I called IRCC again today to double-check my application status. It's been approved, just wait for the officer to print the "paper"(not sure about this, but she said it's about landing). I got DM showed in my online tool on 20th Mar 2020. Inland Alberta. I think anyone who has a timeline like me will get the same results soon.

Below is my timeline from the online tool. I am using a representative so I don't have the CIC info.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 5, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 5, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 15, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Mr ngisa can you tel me something is your on line tool show anything abouts BG checks in process.

HN215

Feb 8, 2019
nope,better to call them since online tool is behind the time
Hi Ngisa,
before you could reach an agent to check yout status, there is an automatic update on ur application. Then you press 1 to talk with an agent.
may I know at the step when you were listening to the automatic update, did it say your application was processing?
As my caseI got DM on March (online check), but when I call to make sure, the automatic reply told me that no DM has been issued. I was not lucky to talk to any officer, the line was always disconnected after that.

ngisa

May 22, 2020
Hi Ngisa,
before you could reach an agent to check yout status, there is an automatic update on ur application. Then you press 1 to talk with an agent.
may I know at the step when you were listening to the automatic update, did it say your application was processing?
As my caseI got DM on March (online check), but when I call to make sure, the automatic reply told me that no DM has been issued. I was not lucky to talk to any officer, the line was always disconnected after that.
yea, the automatic reply says my application is under processing and no DM, but the agent looked my file and says it's been approved, just wait for them to "print the paper". Yours should be approved. I think maybe the online tool and the automatic reply are not updated yet. Just keep trying to call them, its like 1/10 chance lol, better talking to an agent to check your status.

Reactions: HN215

gdjdbuwks

May 13, 2020
yea, the automatic reply says my application is under processing and no DM, but the agent looked my file and says it's been approved, just wait for them to "print the paper". Yours should be approved. I think maybe the online tool and the automatic reply are not updated yet. Just keep trying to call them, its like 1/10 chance lol, better talking to an agent to check your status.
May I know where did you see DM? I have a representative so I only can see the status on ECAS. But I have the exactly same status as yours. There are 5 status.

Akt2019

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hello expert
I need your advice
Is ecas it’s showing that medical results has been received.
What’s mean by received
It’s medical passed ?
Thanking you in advance