+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Hi Friends have one question i am on workpermit applied for PR under SINP AOR April 2019 was waiting for PPR but i just came to know that my mother is diagnosed with cancer and as the only child i have to rush to india will that gonna affect my PR application as i am on close work permit

naneja

Nov 5, 2018
Hi Friends have one question i am on workpermit applied for PR under SINP AOR April 2019 was waiting for PPR but i just came to know that my mother is diagnosed with cancer and as the only child i have to rush to india will that gonna affect my PR application as i am on close work permit
No !! take care of ur mother !! i hope she feels better soon !

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
I don't think it will effect your PR application, but for safer side try contacting IRCC on call and just let them know the situation.

only issue is your job. as you are on your closed work permit, if you have to quit your job to go to India then their might be some problem.

I suggest you to call IRCC ASAP and ask them. they should have all your answers.

I hope your mother get better soon.

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019
No it will not affect anything..But just leave a webform to inform ircc that you are leaving Canada.Hope your mom gets better soon..

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
I don't think it will effect your PR application, but for safer side try contacting IRCC on call and just let them know the situation.

only issue is your job. as you are on your closed work permit, if you have to quit your job to go to India then their might be some problem.

I suggest you to call IRCC ASAP and ask them. they should have all your answers.

I hope your mother get better soon.
My employer is ready to support me and giving me a long unpaid leave and said ready to support me lets see already informed the IRCC

ngisa

May 22, 2020
I called IRCC again today to double-check my application status. It's been approved, just wait for the officer to print the "paper"(not sure about this, but she said it's about landing). I got DM showed in my online tool on 20th Mar 2020. Inland Alberta. I think anyone who has a timeline like me will get the same results soon.

Below is my timeline from the online tool. I am using a representative so I don't have the CIC info.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 5, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 5, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 15, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
I called IRCC again today to double-check my application status. It's been approved, just wait for the officer to print the "paper"(not sure about this, but she said it's about landing). I got DM showed in my online tool on 20th Mar 2020. Inland Alberta. I think anyone who has a timeline like me will get the same results soon.

Below is my timeline from the online tool. I am using a representative so I don't have the CIC info.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 5, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 15, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
You are the lucky one, got DM before they shut down.

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
My employer is ready to support me and giving me a long unpaid leave and said ready to support me lets see already informed the IRCC
it wont effect , take care your mom.
my friend in sinp , even went back to India and got his PR and travelled back after a year.
don't worry.

smile28

Jul 10, 2018
Hi guys, I need some help here. I’ve laid off coz the situation now. And I have a close work permit which is going to expire in 1 month. I told to my employer and he said he cannot support me anymore. I’m trying really hard to find a new job, but it’s so hard right now. Can someone give me any suggestion to extend my work permit?

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
I am 100% sure! Your Express Entry Application will not have a negative impact on your PNP. Just accept whichever one materialize first.
Hi,
Yesterday , my medical on PNP app was passed and updated (upfront).
I am also planning to file my spouse CEC application , primary applicant is my wife .
Do i need mention about my PNP application while filing the cec documents ?
Thank you!!

rgds
Vick

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019

We are like you right now (inland British Columbia), we got DM on March 12, passports delivered March 16, nothing since then. Some phone calls and they told me the same, application approved but not printed yet.

Today they told me the same, we have to wait.

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
We are like you right now (inland British Columbia), we got DM on March 12, passports delivered March 16, nothing since then. Some phone calls and they told me the same, application approved but not printed yet.

got approved before their endless shutdown, you guys are so lucky!

ngisa

May 22, 2020

So frustrated, and now I have to renew my work permit....