+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

bookwarez

Jan 5, 2021
Inland applicant. Provincial Nominee.

AR Aug 28, 2019
AOR Oct 08, 2019
PAL Jan 29, 2020
Upfront Med Oct 16, 2020 (also submitted eMedical via Webform)
Webform reply Oct 27, 2020
MR Nov 23, 2020 (also uploaded eMedical second time)
2nd Webform reply Dec 09, 2020

Why is it taking so long for medical pass? I tried to call IRCC many times but unable to talk to agent. Need some advice since they only give me 3 months to do MR. Thanks everyone.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
If your application is over 1 year old i would do my ufm. Medical last for 1 year so it would still be valid by the time they get to your case..... i am no expert but we did ours n it help push our case along. We are at DM waiting for our CoPR. ....There are still other applicants with the same timeline like me still waiting for medical request...so thats just my personal opinion
hi can you help me how to do the upfront? do my children need medical again they just did their medical last september 2020 for their student permit, already uploaded in webform, for our PR.

we applied outland, me and husband are here in canada. it will be a great help it we will try, since we are only waiting for 3 mos to have 21 mos and processing is already done during that time.

what is the the 1st step that we need to do, i hope you could help us.
Thank you in advance.

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017
hi can you help me how to do the upfront? do my children need medical again they just did their medical last september 2020 for their student permit, already uploaded in webform, for our PR.

we applied outland, me and husband are here in canada. it will be a great help it we will try, since we are only waiting for 3 mos to have 21 mos and processing is already done during that time.

Thank you in advance.
I think you would only need to do ufm for you and your husband. From what i see the medical is tied to your uci # so your kids would still have a valid medical attached to their uci # in IRCC's system and would not need to redo it at this time...I am no expert but.. it just make sense.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
I think you would only need to do ufm for you and your husband. From what i see the medical is tied to your uci # so your kids would still have a valid medical attached to their uci # in IRCC's system and would not need to redo it at this time...I am no expert but.. it just make sense.
thank you so much.
we can do upfront even we are not express entry, we are under oinp, pnp job stream application, im sorry i just want only to make sure.
thank you for your help.

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017
thank you so much.
we can do upfront even we are not express entry, we are under oinp, pnp job stream application, im sorry i just want only to make sure.
thank you for your help.
No worries.. we are all here in the same boat..just sharing our experiences...yes you can do ufm ...just find an immigration dr from the list of approved panel of dr on IRCC (just google it) and tell them you want to do medical for "worker". They will do it n give you a form. ....which you will up load using the webform ...we did it and it help push our case along...so try it. N dont be afraid...we are willing to help you..just use up google and the ircc website

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Timeline
AR August 2nd 2019
AOR August 20th 2019
Pre-arrival letter : January 2020
MR: Nov 16, 2020
MP: Nov 24, 2020
No update after that When i check on ecas it says medical received, nothing after that Any idea guys ?
I am also from Alberta
What’s your visa office? Mine is Calgary, also from Alberta. Nothing yet after the medicals

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
No worries.. we are all here in the same boat..just sharing our experiences...yes you can do ufm ...just find an immigration dr from the list of approved panel of dr on IRCC (just google it) and tell them you want to do medical for "worker". They will do it n give you a form. ....which you will up load using the webform ...we did it and it help push our case along...so try it. N dont be afraid...we are willing to help you..just use up google and the ircc website
Thank you so much. i am getting frustrated already, because even the student permit of my children has no approval yet.
most of our colleagues, who lodge the applications same date as ours got already MR sine last year, so i follow up via webform twice, no reply, I called IRCC twice they said, just wait.

i applied gcms for both application, PR app and student application of my children, and i got the response which is extension for another 90 days, follow up within 2 mos but the response still the same, 90 days extension which will expire on March 4, 2021.

we even want to pay for rprf but some said better wait for the request as it will not be paid without the request coming from IRCC.

So i dont know what to do next, so i Just pray and pray that all will be approved soon, any of our application, as our purpose is to be with our children.

Thank you for your help.

rav53

Nov 19, 2019

Thank you in advance.
For the upfront medical,
Find panel physician for your area from ircc website.
Call them and book appointment.
It will show as worker visa medical
Do the medical and pay the fees.
At the and clinic will provide you with the emedical receipt.
Upload this receipt via webform