+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Anaars

Jan 19, 2020
These are signs that PPR is very close by. I'd say provide all that's needed and be expectant. Congrats in advance. Do remember to share your success story. ;)

Thanks for answering!! I really hope that would be the last document they ask for and next would be that most awaited email Will keep updated

Good luck to all

vikas02

Nov 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Thanks for replying buddy.. Can you share your number or drop me a message or call on 8 8 zero zero 4 1 4 eight eight eight (India isd)
Hi

Just raised a query few days back and got reply that "Your file is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file." I don't understand what's all this. Is that means that after an year still they have not checked my application or something other else. I am totally depressed at the moment.
Moreover they also have an internal conversation with the officer which is as below.
"The last BF/Due Date for this client was 27/10/2019. The client is asking for an update on his file since no action was taken and timeframe has passed. Could you please verify?"

Same reply I got in Aug 2019 when raised a query and BF/Due Date in that was 20/05/2019.

Any help on above would be appreciated. Thanks

Ontariogirl

Sep 7, 2019
Guys please help, I have an issue.

I got PNP and am about to complete my application for PR. The reference letter provided for PNP states that I have been in employment since March 2017 (the date I was offered the job), however, the reference letter provided for CIC states that I have been in employment since April 2017 (the date I resumed work). I used the March date for my PNP application, however, I will need to state April in my APR, due to the change in dates from HR.

I intend to write an LOE explaining this and also change the dates in my APR.

Would this be okay?

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hi my January 2019 Familia,

Some newwwwwsssssssssssss heeeerreeee!

Finally got “READY FOR VISA” email today in the morning!!!!

Finally my file has been approved.

But a little glinch or rather confusion created by the officer.

So I got an one email saying have a new message in the account.

The letter talks about request for passport only for my wife and the deadline is 30 days from today but it has my name and UCI of my spouse.

Secondly, got another email from the officer saying :

Dear client,

You should have just received a correspondence via your online account for your spouse to send her passport for processing.

Please note that you, as the principal applicant, must be landed before your spouse can send her passport. Please take this into consideration in your planning.

Thank you,
AS25032

Now the question is as I am inland applicant they want to get my COPR done then only my spouse can submit her passport for stamping however I havent got any email or landing interview.

So I called CIC and they are saying file has been transfered from Montreal to Vancouver today so I am assuming my landing interview will come soon but she said the appointment is not available for atleast 90 DAYS.

How can I get my COPR early? As they have given only 30 days deadline for my spouse COPR but she can only do the needful post mine.

@legalfalcon @cansha @scylla @HN92 - Experts please help how to expedite my COPR!

@WunmiofLagos - YOU ARE NEXT - Trust me!

All the best rest of the guys who are waiting.

Believe me there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Timeline :

AOR : 1st February, 2019 (Single Applicant)
Visa Office : Montreal
Category: CEC Inland
Got Married : 9th March, 2019
Medical Passed : 17th March, 2019 (Myself)
Informed CIC about Marriage : 25th March, 2019
ADR Spouse Kit : 28th March, 2019
ADS : 24th May, 2019
Wifes Medical Passed : 4th June, 2019
ADR : 11th September, 2019 (Some Marriage proof and Spouse Biometrics request)
Biometrics Passed : 18th September, 2019
Criminality passed : 11th December, 2019
Security Passed : 11th December, 2019
Procedural Fairness Letter : 13th December, 2019 (Regarding eligibility)
Responded : 17th December, 2019
Eligibility passed : 10th January, 2020
ADR : 13th January, 2020 (Wifes remedical & RPRF)
Wifes Remedical passed : 20th January, 2020
PASSPORT REQUEST : 22nd January, 2020
Congratulations Bunny. All the best to you

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Typson1008

Feb 12, 2020
Good day everyone, I’d like to know if I can change my NOC after receipt of ITA. I am not the primary applicant. I noticed that one of my job reference letter relates more with NOC 6551 as against the NOC0122 I chose before we qualified for ITA. I need your opinion or advise on this issue. Should I change the NOC to the more appropriate one? Won’t there be a penalty for changing the NOC due to inconsistency? Thank you for the prompt response.

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
AOR to PPR - 300 Days
PPR to COPR - 15 Days

I started my journey on 4th April 2019 and on 13 Feb 2020 I have my COPR.

Lesson - Do not loose hope even if it takes 400 Days!
Lesson - As far as your paperwork is original, legitimate and authentic, nobody can deny you an approval
Lesson - never loose touch with IRCC throughout this entire process!
Lesson - Talk to people on forums, social media and acquaintences
Lesson - Do NOT put your life on Hold

Wish one and all the very best - hard work never goes to waste. Cheers!.....

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Good day everyone, I’d like to know if I can change my NOC after receipt of ITA. I am not the primary applicant. I noticed that one of my job reference letter relates more with NOC 6551 as against the NOC0122 I chose before we qualified for ITA. I need your opinion or advise on this issue. Should I change the NOC to the more appropriate one? Won’t there be a penalty for changing the NOC due to inconsistency? Thank you for the prompt response.
Change it. Incorrect NOC is one of the main issues for rejection.

Reactions: PrasadK

Ontariogirl

Sep 7, 2019
Guys please help

1. I am claiming points with my last job, which ended in September 2019, however, I read somewhere that I will need to provide reference letter for my present job as well (which is just about 4 months) and I'm not claiming points for it. Kindly advise on what to do, I don't think I can get a reference letter for a 4 months old job since I've not even been confirmed on the job

2. I did a training for a period of 4 months in 2016, do I need to state it as education activity under my personal history?

Thank you guys!

scientistatwork

Mar 29, 2019
Chicago
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
Jan 24 2019
Med's Done....
03-05-2019
Hi

Just raised a query few days back and got reply that "Your file is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file." I don't understand what's all this. Is that means that after an year still they have not checked my application or something other else. I am totally depressed at the moment.
Moreover they also have an internal conversation with the officer which is as below.
"The last BF/Due Date for this client was 27/10/2019. The client is asking for an update on his file since no action was taken and timeframe has passed. Could you please verify?"

Same reply I got in Aug 2019 when raised a query and BF/Due Date in that was 20/05/2019.

Any help on above would be appreciated. Thanks

Hey,

I had the same response when I had raised a webform, and my app finalizing date was Nov 24th. This only means, your file is at the final stage for review.
I am certain, you will get your PPR soon. Don't loose hope, hang in there!

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
AOR to PPR - 300 Days
PPR to COPR - 15 Days

I started my journey on 4th April 2019 and on 13 Feb 2020 I have my COPR.

Lesson - Do not loose hope even if it takes 400 Days!
Lesson - As far as your paperwork is original, legitimate and authentic, nobody can deny you an approval
Lesson - never loose touch with IRCC throughout this entire process!
Lesson - Talk to people on forums, social media and acquaintences
Lesson - Do NOT put your life on Hold

Wish one and all the very best - hard work never goes to waste. Cheers!.....
Congratulations

vikas02

Nov 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Hey,

I had the same response when I had raised a webform, and my app finalizing date was Nov 24th. This only means, your file is at the final stage for review.
I am certain, you will get your PPR soon. Don't loose hope, hang in there!
Thanks dear. it's a sign of relief. Hope that I'll get PPR soon.

Also there's an update to my profile where under additional documents it states "Not Applicable" as previously it was mentioned that we are reviewing your additional documents after paying my RPRF in Sep 2019, status changed after 5 months. Is this a good sign that my file is coming near the completion stage.

Thanks

Reactions: Bunny Thapar