yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi Guys

Do you have any idea about the security screening part? The agent said it is conducted by third party outside the country, does anyone know about this? the case is stuck in the SS part.
No one here , not even IRCC can tell you how and what happens during security screening simply beacuse it's conducted by third-party agencies that provide IRCC with either a positive or negative feedback on the applicant. It's nothing to be afraid of and nothing you should worry about, it may take time but it should be okey given you aren't involved in any shady activities.

Regards

Aug 3, 2019
So hello every one, I am submitting on behalf of my sister which I had already posted regarding the bad news last year as her canada pr got rejected due to WES mistake. But then she again applied under new ITA and also raised a querry for her previous application to be reconsidered following their proper guidelines and also updating them with all the details of the first application and also mentioned that she is applying again as she got the 2nd ITA. I have a doubt, if the application is rejected then the application fee is returned to the candidate( I want to know first, if that is the case or not) which they didnt returned her any fee of her 1st application which was rejected, So should we assume that they are looking into her case matter because they have not yet sent her any mail confirming that they are reconsidering her case.

2) And also almost a month back my sister got a mail from their official website asking her to submit scanned photocopies of her passport again for futher processing if her canada pr application, which she had already submitted but they are asking her to submit it again so she submitted and still waiting for their reply from a month( so what does that mean?)

3) We as a family are confused as they are not yet confirming also that they are reconsidering her 1st application and also they have not returned the fees which she paid for the 1st application. Dnt know what they are doing. Very confused. Her 1st aor was 17 jan 2019 and 2nd aor is november 2019.

pronto_toronto

May 17, 2019
Hi admins! Just received oath ceremony date.
oath ceremony received: February 4th, 2020
oath date: February 26th 2020

Can you update the spreadsheet?

Thank you!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi admins! Just received oath ceremony date.
oath ceremony received: February 4th, 2020
oath date: February 26th 2020

Can you update the spreadsheet?

Thank you!
You do realize that this is thread and this entire section of the forum is dedicated for those who are about/aspire to be a permanent resident :D

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
@WunmiofLagos - Hi dear,

I have loggen in just and just to check your status.

Did you submit POF?

Please keep us posted.

Cant wait to see your PPR news.

All the best.

Thanks @PrasadK @Spotted for your good wishes.

I am happy for you both too.
Hi Bunny. Yes I did exactly a week ago.
I called yesterday to follow up and according to the agent, she said security and criminality are passed, just eligibility still under review.
Hopefully, i'll get great news in the coming weeks. Thanks for checking in :)

Rockclimber

Oct 26, 2019
Hello Everyone, Anyone here who got PR and residing in Torronto Area, I need some help with finding accommodation - thank you for support

vikas02

Nov 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Hi Vikas,

I am in exactly the same boat as you. Wish you would have had an update, can I get your number to connect on? I have had a chat with legalfalcon, who advised to take a step beyond gcms. I am reachable on 88 zero zero 4 one 4 eight 8 eight. Thanks in advance.
Dear Friend

Just checked your reply on the above and bro its over a year since i am waiting for PPR. Only update i see few days back in my account is that you don't need a medical, we will tell you if this changes. Just raised a web form query today morning now wait and lets see what will they reply. Moreover Caips notes ordered on 21 Sep 2019 but still not received.

If any update from your side plz let me know.

Thanks

vikas02

Nov 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Hi Vikas

I'm exactly in the same boat.
My AOR is 9-May-19, but my medical expires in Feb-2020.
And no update at all since last 7 months.
Still it shows that - Reviewing Eligibility & no Background check started yet.
Contacted CIC many times - they say that My application has gone to India for review since last 6 months, and there is no update on it yet.
Even contacted CIC Delhi office thru webform - but no reply since last 2 months.
Even applied for GCMS(ATIP) notes on 26-Nov-19 = but no reply from there too
I also need to travel to India....but stuck don't know what to do?

What is your status...any updates?
Have you got your COPR? or has your file moved from India to canada?
Did you get your medical done again?
Hi

medicals not requested again but updated as you do not need medicals, we will tell you if this changes. its over a year since im waiting for PR

Thanks

Reactions: CherylBotelho

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Do one receive a ghost update when security screening is completed?..

Anaars

Jan 19, 2020
Hi All,

CAN ANYONE PLX HELP!!

I applied via express entry in July 2018 was residing in Australia. After applying I got married moved back to Pakistan with my husband. My case became complex and hence delayed a lot. Baby was added later in my application.

Currently case is sitting at LVO. They requested huge amount of random documents regarding my husband relationship etc. I provided everything with in deadline.

Recently I got request for redoing medicals and police check along with passport bio pages height and eye colour for all members except for Australian police check for my husband. Once I submitted everything the very next day they requested Australian PCC for my spouse.:mad:

Not sure what the hell they are doing? They could have asked together. It’s been 19 months now.. what should I expect next?

Is it good sight asking for updated PCC and new medicals.. how long it could take? My life is struck...

Experienced ppl plz advise

Thanks in advance!!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Recently I got request for redoing medicals and police check along with passport bio pages height and eye colour
The generally request such information before sending PPR. So PPR may be near.
Once I submitted everything the very next day they requested Australian PCC for my spouse.
Just send it. Could be the last document they need before they send PPR.

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi All,

CAN ANYONE PLX HELP!!

I applied via express entry in July 2018 was residing in Australia. After applying I got married moved back to Pakistan with my husband. My case became complex and hence delayed a lot. Baby was added later in my application.

Currently case is sitting at LVO. They requested huge amount of random documents regarding my husband relationship etc. I provided everything with in deadline.

Recently I got request for redoing medicals and police check along with passport bio pages height and eye colour for all members except for Australian police check for my husband. Once I submitted everything the very next day they requested Australian PCC for my spouse.:mad:

Not sure what the hell they are doing? They could have asked together. It’s been 19 months now.. what should I expect next?

Is it good sight asking for updated PCC and new medicals.. how long it could take? My life is struck...

Experienced ppl plz advise

Thanks in advance!!
These are signs that PPR is very close by. I'd say provide all that's needed and be expectant. Congrats in advance. Do remember to share your success story. ;)

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi

medicals not requested again but updated as you do not need medicals, we will tell you if this changes. its over a year since im waiting for PR

Thanks
Thanks for replying buddy.. Can you share your number or drop me a message or call on 8 8 zero zero 4 1 4 eight eight eight (India isd)