+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have got AOR at 09th Jun.

In my experience letter, I have given my offer letter , relieving and service letter , payslip , I'd card and a notary for roles and responsibilities.

In this offer letter alone is in black and white photocopy. Is this fine ?

I have uploaded my PCC in color. I'm just worried.
Is offer letter even required? I doubt it, check ircc website for clarification. I only uploaded employment verification letters for my experience

Reactions: Avas_india

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
But my main doubt here is , will there be any problem since I uploaded my offer letter in black and white ?
Lol, read my answer again!
If it’s not required it will be ignored, why would it cause a problem? It will be a problem only if your work experience letter does not include everything that ircc expects. Make sure your experience letter has the following :

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#s03

Proof of work experience
Purpose
To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements
  • The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • The principal applicant
  • Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)

Reactions: Avas_india

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Lol, read my answer again!
If it’s not required it will be ignored, why would it cause a problem? It will be a problem only if your work experience letter does not include everything that ircc expects. Make sure your experience letter has the following :

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#s03

Proof of work experience
Purpose
To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements
  • The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • The principal applicant
  • Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)
Thanks.

litttlestar

Jul 4, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have got AOR at 09th Jun.

In my experience letter, I have given my offer letter , relieving and service letter , payslip , I'd card and a notary for roles and responsibilities.

In this offer letter alone is in black and white photocopy. Is this fine ?

I have uploaded my PCC in color. I'm just worried.
It’s absolutely fine, they don’t care whether it’s in color or black and white as long as you upload all supporting documents.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Finally landed today, and the process was very smooth! I carried all the documents as recommended by several members here but the officer was only concerned with the COPR. Finally heard the words "Paperwork is complete! Congrats! You are officially a permanent resident!" and took a cab to my hotel room. Sunset looked just like in California.. Toronto is a lovely city! It was all worth it in the end :)
Congratulations Prasad !! Hope it is a start for a bright future

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
I got my COPR today. :)

My medicals were extended in Dec 2019, so my COPR is valid till Dec 2020. If anyone has any question at all feel free to ask me. My best wishes to whoever that is still waiting for their PPR.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Guys, I just landed an excellent job offer on day 4 of being in Canada :D So happy to be here! Hoping everyone else still waiting makes it through asap!

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Guys, I just landed an excellent job offer on day 4 of being in Canada :D So happy to be here! Hoping everyone else still waiting makes it through asap!
Yay congratulations! This is so great. :D