27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I got my COPR today. :)

My medicals were extended in Dec 2019, so my COPR is valid till Dec 2020. If anyone has any question at all feel free to ask me. My best wishes to whoever that is still waiting for their PPR.
Yay congratulations! This is so great. :D
Thank you and congrats yourself! :)

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Guys, I just landed an excellent job offer on day 4 of being in Canada :D So happy to be here! Hoping everyone else still waiting makes it through asap!
Congratulations bro...will be taking tips from you on getting job soon..

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello my lovely January 2019 Fam,

Just got a Ghost update last night.

So called CIC and confirmed that my wifes remedical has passed which reflects in My CIC account too.

Now everything is passed including remedical and RPRF has been acknowledged too.

Agent still didnt use the word approved but said to wait for an email which will say to mail my Passport to Ottawa for stamping and once I get my COPR and do the flag poling then I can send my wifes passport for stamping as she is in India which was little strange.

As far as I have read I have seen people get one email where both can send Passports together.

Anyways this is a later stage but awaiting final PPR.

I would appreciate if anyone of you can shed some tentitive wait time after passing remedical.

Please & Thank you.

I wish the best for rest of you waiting.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020

So called CIC and confirmed that my wifes remedical has passed which reflects in My CIC account too.

Now everything is passed including remedical and RPRF has been acknowledged too.

Agent still didnt use the word approved but said to wait for an email which will say to mail my Passport to Ottawa for stamping and once I get my COPR and do the flag poling then I can send my wifes passport for stamping as she is in India which was little strange.

As far as I have read I have seen people get one email where both can send Passports together.

I would appreciate if anyone of you can shed some tentitive wait time after passing remedical.

Please & Thank you.

Congratulations to you. I am sure you will hear the good news soon. Although I didn't have to take remeds, but to answer your question about the timeline, my medicals were extended on December 19, 2019 and I got the PPR on January 10, 2020. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Congratulations to you. I am sure you will hear the good news soon. Although I didn't have to take remeds, but to answer your question about the timeline, my medicals were extended on December 19, 2019 and I got the PPR on January 10, 2020. Hope this helps.
Thanks Man.

So I believe roughly have to wait for more 3 weeks I would say hope its well before that.

Thanks again!

Reactions: mxg

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Thanks Man.

So I believe roughly have to wait for more 3 weeks I would say hope its well before that.

Thanks again!
Not necessarily, you might get your PPR sooner. In my case, I believe there was a delay as it was the holiday season.

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
HI Friends,

Its been over 10 months now that I am still waiting for any updation for my PR application. My AOR date is 22 January 2019. Medicals passed and Biometrics done in March 2019. After that request received for RPRF on 26 Sep 2019 which I paid on the same day. After that no updation. Raised an enquiry in Aug 2019 and got the below reply.

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

and they also had an internal conversation which is listed as below as the same was also sent to me.

The last BF/due date for this client's application was 2019/05/20. The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?

Still no update after that. GCMS notes also applied on 21 September 2019 but not received yet. Last week sent web form query for the status update of my application and received generic response as below.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

From the above, it seems that they have not yet started processing my application. Also my CIC account shows the following info.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Kindly guide if CIC is taking that much time to finalize the applications. Moreover my medical will expire on 08 January 2020. Will they send me the request for re-medicals? I hope everything will be OK and goes well.

Thanks

Hi Vikas,

I am in exactly the same boat as you. Wish you would have had an update, can I get your number to connect on? I have had a chat with legalfalcon, who advised to take a step beyond gcms. I am reachable on 88 zero zero 4 one 4 eight 8 eight. Thanks in advance.

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019

Please & Thank you.

Bunny,

for me everything was complete on Sept 30th, the they asked me to do meds again on Nov 1st, remeds approved on Nov 19. Then got the ppr on Dec 16th.
I guess they take about couple of weeks to a month after everything is passed to send the ppr. I did not get any ghost update before receiving ppr email.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
Hello Everyone
Can someone plz tell after you passsed the medical and eligibility how much approximately time immigration takes to process the backround check in paper based inbound application
Thanks in advanced

nidhip

May 10, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I have just received an appt for landing at IRCC location. Appointment confirmation letter mentioned that I need to bring Payment receipt for "Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF)" to the interview if i have already paid. I actually have paid this fee while submitting my application online.

Any idea which receipt exactly i should bring with me? In my application it is just mentioned as a part of table that i have paid RPRF there is no receipt.

Thank you.

P2020

Dec 22, 2019
Hi All

Here are the details of my timeline for my application for EE FSW

EE Profile creation date: 15 NOV 2018
ITA : 28 NOV 2018
Medicals: 15 DEC 2018
Took like 30 35 days to complete the documentation for me, wife and the baby.

Documentation Completion: 1 JAN 2019
Documentation Submission, Payment, AOR Receipt: 4 JAN 2019

The process of waiting official starts today.

Good luck to all applicants and if you guys have questions do let me know.

Regards
Hi
Did you get PPR already? seems like for you it is already 13 months.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi my January 2019 Familia,

Some newwwwwsssssssssssss heeeerreeee!

Finally got “READY FOR VISA” email today in the morning!!!!

Finally my file has been approved.

But a little glinch or rather confusion created by the officer.

So I got an one email saying have a new message in the account.

The letter talks about request for passport only for my wife and the deadline is 30 days from today but it has my name and UCI of my spouse.

Secondly, got another email from the officer saying :

Dear client,

You should have just received a correspondence via your online account for your spouse to send her passport for processing.

Please note that you, as the principal applicant, must be landed before your spouse can send her passport. Please take this into consideration in your planning.

Thank you,
AS25032

Now the question is as I am inland applicant they want to get my COPR done then only my spouse can submit her passport for stamping however I havent got any email or landing interview.

So I called CIC and they are saying file has been transfered from Montreal to Vancouver today so I am assuming my landing interview will come soon but she said the appointment is not available for atleast 90 DAYS.

How can I get my COPR early? As they have given only 30 days deadline for my spouse COPR but she can only do the needful post mine.

@legalfalcon @cansha @scylla @HN92 - Experts please help how to expedite my COPR!

@WunmiofLagos - YOU ARE NEXT - Trust me!

All the best rest of the guys who are waiting.

Believe me there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Timeline :

AOR : 1st February, 2019 (Single Applicant)
Visa Office : Montreal
Category: CEC Inland
Got Married : 9th March, 2019
Medical Passed : 17th March, 2019 (Myself)
Informed CIC about Marriage : 25th March, 2019
ADR Spouse Kit : 28th March, 2019
ADS : 24th May, 2019
Wifes Medical Passed : 4th June, 2019
ADR : 11th September, 2019 (Some Marriage proof and Spouse Biometrics request)
Biometrics Passed : 18th September, 2019
Criminality passed : 11th December, 2019
Security Passed : 11th December, 2019
Procedural Fairness Letter : 13th December, 2019 (Regarding eligibility)
Responded : 17th December, 2019
Eligibility passed : 10th January, 2020
ADR : 13th January, 2020 (Wifes remedical & RPRF)
Wifes Remedical passed : 20th January, 2020
PASSPORT REQUEST : 22nd January, 2020

Last edited: