+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
That’s really positive for you. I had 2 issues and both are resolved now by me sending additional evidence. Now all status passed and waiting for the golden email. We will get soon!! Let’s hang on. Have a great weekend.
Suresh brother,

Hope CIC was as quick in taking decision as we are in replying each other!

Lol.

Thanks for your positive msg and wish you a happy weekend too.

Btw - Whats your AOR and visa office?

Reactions: mxg

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello All,

Finally received "The email" that I waited for so long! Thank you all for your support and encouragement during this long waiting period. I pray that everyone waiting gets their PPR soon.

AOR - Jan 06, 2019
Biometrics- Feb 25
No ADR
Remedical - Oct 25
Remedical Passed - Nov 02
PPR - Nov 05
VO - CPC Ottawa
Country of residence - India
Only one GU - July 22

I have submitted my passport and waiting to get it back. My application shows approved on the portal :)

Please hang in there and do not lose hope.
I would be happy to answer any question that anyone has.

Congratulations Khushboo.

Wish you all the best!

Reactions: khushboosharma

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Yes Suresh.

I got one GCMS notes on 12th September, 2019 which was applied on 4th July, 2019.

It doesnt shows any concerns or red flags.

I guess there are 2 main reasons why I dont have a decision inspite of reaching 9.5 months today :

1. Added wife after AOR as got married during the application
2. File is at Montreal office which is the slowest of all.

Hoping for some magic!
10 month is new normal, hang on there, but yes since u added your spouse, you can expect this delay

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
I hope PPR comes by the time I complete 10 months that is 01st December, 2019.

Wish the best for everyone.
The PPR email would be coming soon. I would suggest you to not put a timeline to it. I did the same and felt disappointed on my mornings. My PPR email came after 10 months. The wait is difficult but we cannot do anything about it. So better keep yourself busy.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I call them every week.

They are saying additional verification is going on.

They cant do much.

Raised a web form too but got a generic response that background check is in progress.

AOR : 1st Feb,2019

Hope next week brings good news for one and all!
Well An stuck in exactly the same situation

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
The PPR email would be coming soon. I would suggest you to not put a timeline to it. I did the same and felt disappointed on my mornings. My PPR email came after 10 months. The wait is difficult but we cannot do anything about it. So better keep yourself busy.
I hope I get mine soon, now that I've also waited 10months/305days. AOR Jan 15.

Reactions: mxg

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hello All,

Finally received "The email" that I waited for so long! Thank you all for your support and encouragement during this long waiting period. I pray that everyone waiting gets their PPR soon.

AOR - Jan 06, 2019
Biometrics- Feb 25
No ADR
Remedical - Oct 25
Remedical Passed - Nov 02
PPR - Nov 05
VO - CPC Ottawa
Country of residence - India
Only one GU - July 22

I have submitted my passport and waiting to get it back. My application shows approved on the portal :)

Please hang in there and do not lose hope.
I would be happy to answer any question that anyone has.
Congratulations :) Glad you made it!

@Bunny Thapar @WunmiofLagos @yiso91 @SKSV rooting for all of you BIG TIME! Really hope they don't keep you waiting any longer!!

I'm still waiting for Sydney to reissue my PPR since it arrived with instructions for USA.. it's been a week. I'm patiently waiting for them to issue instructions for VFS in India..

I have a question: if I get medical extension (since I didn't get a remed request), does it show anything different on the online portal? Medical status is unchanged for me since PPR..

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019

@Bunny Thapar @WunmiofLagos @yiso91 @SKSV rooting for all of you BIG TIME! Really hope they don't keep you waiting any longer!!

I'm still waiting for Sydney to reissue my PPR since it arrived with instructions for USA.. it's been a week. I'm patiently waiting for them to issue instructions for VFS in India..

I have a question: if I get medical extension (since I didn't get a remed request), does it show anything different on the online portal? Medical status is unchanged for me since PPR..
Thanks for your wishes man

You won't know how long you got till you get your COPR. With extensions, they usually issue it for at most a year.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Thanks for your wishes man

You won't know how long you got till you get your COPR. With extensions, they usually issue it for at most a year.
Of course! I wanna see everyone cheering and sharing their story :)
I see.. thanks for the info!

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019

Hi Parsad,
My medical also extended for 1 year till nov2020 and last Thursday after the application approved in MyCIC, I noticed a new section of documents added which has COPR details (expiry date of copr with applicant name passport number and place of issue).

Jit_Canada

Sep 4, 2019
Hi All,
Finally the wait is over and we have finally received the Golden Email of Passport. I would just say please have patience and you will get the golden email and I will everyone all the best. Below are my timeline

AOR - 6th Jan
Bio done 22nd Feb
There was not update until July, 23rd July there was GU.
No update post that.
Received Remedical 0n 23rd Oct
Went for medical again on 9th Nov
Medical pass got updated on portal on 13th Nov
Final Visa email on 14th Nov.
I never ordered any GCMS, tried couple of time but was never able to speak to any agent over phone.
Did quite a lot follow up on web case.

Just one question..once I submit my Passport to VFS New Delhi -- within how many days do I get my passport back with Visa stamp.

Thanks a lot to this forum, this was keeping us alive.