Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
i have once raised an enquiry in Aug 2019 and got the below reply.

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

and they also had an internal conversation which is listed as below as the same was also sent to me.

The last BF/due date for this client's application was 2019/05/20. The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?

In the above I aslo asked them for my VO but they didn't replied on that.

Moreover, I am unable to find any contact number where I can call them and ask for the update.
The email address that sent you that response is most likely your VO's email address.
If it is Ottawa, the email address is cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca. I do not know the email address for other VOs since my file is in Ottawa.
The number to call is +18882422100, but it is only available to those in Canada or those who have a virtual canadian number through TextNow, Dingtone etc. It is quite difficult to call nowadays but you may be lucky to get through to them.
I hope this helps.

Reactions: kum152007

vikas02

Nov 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
The email address that sent you that response is most likely your VO's email address.
If it is Ottawa, the email address is cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca. I do not know the email address for other VOs since my file is in Ottawa.
The number to call is +18882422100, but it is only available to those in Canada or those who have a virtual canadian number through TextNow, Dingtone etc. It is quite difficult to call nowadays but you may be lucky to get through to them.
I hope this helps.
Thanks a lot for all the info you shared.
I note that response received is from cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that means my VO is Ottawa. Am i right?
If call is not possible then i'll raise webform query soon.
Once again thanks for the valuable info.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
PPR Today!

Finally, its time to write about my success story. My path was full of hurdles but after crossing all the way, it lead to a better destination.
Here is my timeline:

IELTS 1st Attempt - Apr 2018
IELTS 2nd Attempt - June 2018
IELTS 3rd Attempt - Sept 2018
IELTS 4th Attempt - Oct 2018
(Cleared) after re-evaluation.
ITA - 12th Dec 2018
AOR - 29th Jan 2019
MEP - 12th Mar 2019
BIL- 20th Mar 2019
Then came the worst nightmare – Got to know from CIC agent that eligibility 'NOT MET'. Proactively submitted new reference letter prior of getting GCMS.
Ordered GCMS to understand the reason.
1st GCMS ordered on 14th June came on 2nd Aug, does not have any information (everything was hidden)

2nd GCMS ordered on 3rd Aug received on 1st sept. Got to know duties were missing. Did nothing as i hv already submitted new reference letter with duties on 29th June.
Mailed ralph, erin but got reply that "your file is awaiting review by an officer"
Re-med request- 17th Oct 2019
Re-med passed- 04th Nov 2019

PPR – 8th Nov 2019 (but i did not get it because some how my mailbox got storage full issue and all the mails bounced back)
Called CIC on 12th Nov to know the status and got to know that email has already been sent on 8th Nov.
12th Nov- raised webform to re-send ppr mail.

PPR email received- 13th Nov
VO- CIO Sydney from start till end

I will suggest everyone to wait patiently and do your part whenever required.
Thank you @PrasadK and @capricorn7 for your help and support.
Congratulations! :)

Reactions: Piyushagr21

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Landing in Halifax next week ya'll, just in time for winter :rolleyes:. Need to remind myself that I begged and prayed for this :). My baby, wife and I. No pet goat Lisa. I'll keep ya'll posted. @WunmiofLagos still rooting for you and everyone still waiting. It'll come and it'll shake you to your foundations.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Landing in Halifax next week ya'll, just in time for winter :rolleyes:. Need to remind myself that I begged and prayed for this :). My baby, wife and I. No pet goat Lisa. I'll keep ya'll posted. @WunmiofLagos still rooting for you and everyone still waiting. It'll come and it'll shake you to your foundations.
Awww, you're gonna make me cry :):D
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I was really looking forward to meeting Lisa goat:p

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Shake me, O' great shaker!

Lolz @PrasadK , didn't know you knew Lisa goat! She never told me that cheating she-goat!

@WunmiofLagos , it'll work out :):):)

______

BTW I officially turn middle-aged today. @ 4pm, 1979, a star was ejected from the oribit of a black hole and streaked across the sky, a volcano erupted somewhere unnoticed, and a large rotund man broke wind in an elevator in Toronto, a distracting inconvenience for 13 other people stuck in the elevator with him, one of whom was a recent immigrant from the US, up until then quite excited to be moving to Canada; in Osaka, a butterfly flapped its wings; and in Nairobi, a young whipper snapper cried his first cry, and pee'd his first pee onto the formerly pristine and white lab coat of a previously happy go lucky doctor who delivered him whole from the best woman ever to grace the earth. Thus came, in an auspicious time, a youngling, spotted by name and inordinately handsome, onto the earth, and it has never been quite the same.

Last edited:

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
We welcome you here and wish you the best of life ahead!

Reactions: PrasadK and Spotted

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Lolz @PrasadK , didn't know you knew Lisa goat! She never told me that cheating she-goat!

______

BTW I officially turn middle-aged today. @ 4pm, 1979, a star was ejected from the oribit of a black hole and streaked across the sky, a volcano erupted somewhere unnoticed, and a large rotund man broke wind in an elevator in Toronto, a distracting inconvenience for 13 other people stuck in the elevator with him, one of whom was a recent immigrant to the US, up until then quite excited to be moving to Canada; in Osaka, a butterfly flapped its wings; and in Nairobi, a young whipper snapper cried his first cry, and pee'd his first pee onto the formerly pristine and white lab coat of a previously happy go lucky doctor who delivered him whole from the best woman ever to grace the earth. Thus came, in an auspicious time, a youngling, spotted by name and inordinately handsome, onto the earth, and it has never been quite the same.
Happy birthday Spotted! :)

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal

______

BTW I officially turn middle-aged today. @ 4pm, 1979, a star was ejected from the oribit of a black hole and streaked across the sky, a volcano erupted somewhere unnoticed, and a large rotund man broke wind in an elevator in Toronto, a distracting inconvenience for 13 other people stuck in the elevator with him, one of whom was a recent immigrant to the US, up until then quite excited to be moving to Canada; in Osaka, a butterfly flapped its wings; and in Nairobi, a young whipper snapper cried his first cry, and pee'd his first pee onto the formerly pristine and white lab coat of a previously happy go lucky doctor who delivered him whole from the best woman ever to grace the earth. Thus came, in an auspicious time, a youngling, spotted by name and inordinately handsome, onto the earth, and it has never been quite the same.
Happiest birthday Mr. Spotted!

Tell CIC to spot us now with PPR like they spotted the SPOTTED!

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
PPR Today!

Finally, its time to write about my success story. My path was full of hurdles but after crossing all the way, it lead to a better destination.
Here is my timeline:

IELTS 1st Attempt - Apr 2018
IELTS 2nd Attempt - June 2018
IELTS 3rd Attempt - Sept 2018
IELTS 4th Attempt - Oct 2018
(Cleared) after re-evaluation.
ITA - 12th Dec 2018
AOR - 29th Jan 2019
MEP - 12th Mar 2019
BIL- 20th Mar 2019
Then came the worst nightmare – Got to know from CIC agent that eligibility 'NOT MET'. Proactively submitted new reference letter prior of getting GCMS.
Ordered GCMS to understand the reason.
1st GCMS ordered on 14th June came on 2nd Aug, does not have any information (everything was hidden)

2nd GCMS ordered on 3rd Aug received on 1st sept. Got to know duties were missing. Did nothing as i hv already submitted new reference letter with duties on 29th June.
Mailed ralph, erin but got reply that "your file is awaiting review by an officer"
Re-med request- 17th Oct 2019
Re-med passed- 04th Nov 2019

PPR – 8th Nov 2019 (but i did not get it because some how my mailbox got storage full issue and all the mails bounced back)
Called CIC on 12th Nov to know the status and got to know that email has already been sent on 8th Nov.
12th Nov- raised webform to re-send ppr mail.

PPR email received- 13th Nov
VO- CIO Sydney from start till end

I will suggest everyone to wait patiently and do your part whenever required.
Thank you @PrasadK and @capricorn7 for your help and support.
Congratulations mate..