+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

deepshikha123

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hi all
I recently got my pr mail and planning to land in vancouver in mid January.

My daughter will turn 7 years old in december this year and Is in class 2 currently.

Plz guide as to which class she will be admitted to in canada. Also which schools are good in surrey.

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hi all
I recently got my pr mail and planning to land in vancouver in mid January.

My daughter will turn 7 years old in december this year and Is in class 2 currently.

Plz guide as to which class she will be admitted to in canada. Also which schools are good in surrey.
at least in ontario the schools are designated where u stay and i think its within 5-7 KM, so dont know if its the same in vancover. Also the school councilor will be able to guide u well when u meet them

Last edited:

vikas02

Nov 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Hi friends,

ITA: 28 Nov 2018 (FSW, from India)
AOR: 22 Jan 2019
Med Passed: March 2019
Biometrics Done; March 2019
RPRF Requested: 27 Sep 2019 (Paid and uploaded receipt on the same day)
Caips Notes Applied: 21 Sep 2019 (Still Awaited)

No Update after RPRF and its been almost one and half month now. Its going to be 10 months since I got AOR. Should i raised webform quey for the update of my application or any contact number where i can call them and get info about my application.

My CIC account shows that background check is in progress and we are reviewing your eligibility wheter you met the requirement.

Kindly guide on above. Any help on above will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hi friends,

ITA: 28 Nov 2018
AOR: 22 Jan 2019
Med Passed: March 2019
Biometrics Done; March 2019
RPRF Requested: 27 Sep 2019 (Paid and uploaded receipt on the same day)
Caips Notes Applied: 21 Sep 2019 (Still Awaited)

No Update after RPRF and its been almost one and half month now. Its going to be 10 months since I got AOR. Should i raised webform quey for the update of my application.

My CIC account shows that background check is in progress and we are reviewing your eligibility wheter you met the requirement.

Kindly guide on above. Any help on above will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi Vikas,

There's really no harm in raising webform. Worse case, they do not reply you or give you a generic response.

But you can go ahead and raise the webform. If you also know your visa office, you can send a status inquiry to them directly.

All the best!

vikas02

Nov 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Hi Vikas,

There's really no harm in raising webform. Worse case, they do not reply you or give you a generic response.

But you can go ahead and raise the webform. If you also know your visa office, you can send a status inquiry to them directly.

All the best!
Thanks dear. I'll raise query soon and i don't know my VO.

vikas02

Nov 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
You're welcome. You can inquire about your VO through the same webform.
Have you also explored the option of calling them, if you can?
i have once raised an enquiry in Aug 2019 and got the below reply.

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

and they also had an internal conversation which is listed as below as the same was also sent to me.

The last BF/due date for this client's application was 2019/05/20. The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?

In the above I aslo asked them for my VO but they didn't replied on that.

Moreover, I am unable to find any contact number where I can call them and ask for the update.