+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Lylie123

Sep 18, 2019
Hi guyd I received this email last Friday after waiting for 10 months.

I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application. Please see the following concerns for each employment declaration: 2013-07 to 2019 -01 XXXXX - at XXX Your letter of employment dated XXXXXX confirms that your position is TECHNICIAN and that you have recently returned from maternity leave. You are required to provide proof of the dates / periods of work that you have completed. Your letter does not confirm any periods of work therefore I am unable to assess the amount of Canadian work experience you have acquired with this employer. In addition, the description of job duties in your letter does not meet NOC XXX. If you have any proof of your job duties and how they are consistent with NOC XXXX, please provide such proof.

2016-01 to 2016-03 - XXXXX (NOC: XXXXX) - at XXXXX The letter you have provided is an employment agreement. It does not confirm your job duties and responsibilities, nor does it confirm your work period. As such, I am unable to assess this work declaration as Canadian work experience.

2015-11 to 2016-01 - XXXXX (NOC: XXXX) - at XXXXX The letter you have provided is an employment agreement. It does not confirm your job duties and responsibilities, nor does it confirm your work period. As such, I am unable to assess this work declaration as Canadian work experience. I am asking you to submit any additional information/documentation that would allay my concerns. You have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information using your MyCIC account. If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.

I sent all these requirements during my submission, can they lose documents? I have cross checked my uploaded documents on my account and all the requirements are there.

I have these documents they're requesting again ready, I just can't find where to upload it in my account right now. Can I send them through webform?
I really need you guys input on this matter. I'm scared
I received a similar email for ADR and two weeks later after submission of the documents I received the ready for visa email. They are giving you a chance to prove your employment before refusing your application. All you have to do is to ask for an employment verification letter for each position requested from the HR department or employer. Make sure the letters contain all the info requested and you will be fine.
When you have the letters it is easier and faster to submit it through MyCIC. logging to your account--click on check full application status for your Permanent residency--click view submitted application or upload documents-- there should be an open link for you to upload your documents. Once you submit your documents make sure you call them to confirm that they received the uploaded docs.
The reason why I received ADR for me was because I provided the job offer letters instead of the employment verification letters. They are two different things so make sure you get that right and you will be fine.

Mosun

Oct 18, 2019
I too received the re-med request on 18th and done with it on 19th.
Eagerly waiting for ppr.
I received my remedical request on the 11th. My medicals expire on the 4th of December. My BP was pretty high. It had not been that high in a very long time. The doctor says it shouldn't affect my application. The rest is in God's hands!!!

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
I guess it's safe to assume that re-med is requested when it's about 2months to expiration.
Mine doesn't expire till January so i probably will get one next month....if PPR hasn't come.
Whew! This is one helluva journey!

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Has your status been updated to medicals passed? If so, how long did it take for your medicals to be updated?
Its not updated till now,hospital told me that it will take 10 working days to upload the medicals.

DepressedWang

Sep 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Well I called the ircc this morning and the agent told me my eligibility and background check are still not initiated.
Hopefully they can start to review my files soon
It seems I need to go to gym more often to prepare the re-med
Anyway wish all still waiting here get the golden email soon

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Well I called the ircc this morning and the agent told me my eligibility and background check are still not initiated.
Hopefully they can start to review my files soon
It seems I need to go to gym more often to prepare the re-med
Anyway wish all still waiting here get the golden email soon
It's all about when they touch your file, they can clear the eligibility within a day or two and you can get the golden mail by early next month. can't predict anything, even i got reply from erin on 2nd oct that my file is awaiting review with an officer and on 18th morning i got the re-med request.

Reactions: capricorn7

DepressedWang

Sep 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
It's all about when they touch your file, they can clear the eligibility within a day or two and you can get the golden mail by early next month. can't predict anything, even i got reply from erin on 2nd oct that my file is awaiting review with an officer and on 18th morning i got the re-med request.
sometimes I just can’t get how the system assigns our cases to its agents lol, it looks totally not related to the AOR date