AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
How many of us are still waiting for PPR?
AOR : 26th January

Couple of weeks back I got an ADR for travel history. I submitted the filled form in a couple of days. Since then there has me dead silence. I've seen people get PRs the very next day after submitting ADRs and I'm slowly getting more and more depressed. My additional document status remains in review stage along with everything else in my profile. Last I heard from goodale was that criminality was passed.
I don't know what to do.
AOR Jan 25. Only Criminality passed. Eligibility and Security not started. No sign of ghost update. No ADRs. My file has not been touched at all since March.

DeeJayVee

Oct 3, 2019
Hello,
I did not get PPR yet but trying to plan this out a little bit and have some questions regarding landing in Canada for PR. Anyone who is currently based in US/elsewhere be willing to talk through direct messaging with me? Specifically, want to ask about making an initial landing if/when I get PPR/CoPR but only for couple of weeks and then come back to US before finally relocating later. Please let me know if you'd be willing to chat. Here are my application details below:
EE-FSW stream. Currently working and based in USA, but Indian citizen.
AOR: January 24th
Medical passed: March 6th
Biometrics requested: March 9th
Biometrics submitted: March 22nd
Request letter PoF: October 3rd (time given - 30 days. will send a response soon)
Thanks,
DJV

Preet11

Sep 25, 2019
How many of us are still waiting for PPR?
AOR : 26th January

Couple of weeks back I got an ADR for travel history. I submitted the filled form in a couple of days. Since then there has me dead silence. I've seen people get PRs the very next day after submitting ADRs and I'm slowly getting more and more depressed. My additional document status remains in review stage along with everything else in my profile. Last I heard from goodale was that criminality was passed.
I don't know what to do.
I am also waiting!

AOR- 19 jan!!
Eligibility is review required. My file was last touched in march as per GCMS notes, nothing after that.

I don know how to handle this stress.

Reactions: CherylBotelho

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I am also waiting!

I don know how to handle this stress.
honestly, you have to carry on living and stop obsessing. as long as you haven't been refused you can assume everything's fine. don't waste precious time of your life you're never getting back stressing.

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
I am in the same situation. AOR January 17. I got three ghost updates on September 20, 26 and 27, the last one was accompanied by an ADR. I submitted the ADR on October 1st but until now my account still says “We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.” The wait is frustrating.
My ADR which I submitted few months back still shows as "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.". Is it a problem if it is not yet changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

Just wanted to ensure that if there is action pending from my side to move from uploaded status to reviewing the additional documents.

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
I don't know why we have to suffer like this. I mean this is really turning out to be one of the worst phases of my life. People say that we should move on with our lives, Canada will happen when it has to. But for me this is a huge part of my life, my husband, my parents, they all have plans which are halted because of my Canada application. Nobody can travel in peace, or move residences or anything without having to think ten times about the consequence of their decision. It's so tough. I expected so much more clarity and proactiveness cos we really did put in our time, money and effort for this. None of it is like a free of cost favour on us. Just very disappointed.
Think of it as additional time you are getting to spend with your friends and family members back at home. Because once you move to canada you won't get that much time to spend with people who are not moving with you :)

CherylBotelho

Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I am kind of relieved knowing that the hard part is over.

I downloaded this app TextMe where you get a Canadian virtual number and called cic’s Canadian toll fee line. It’s +18882422100, if you want to give it a try. I had to pay for a minimal weekly subscription, though, but all good.
Hey thanks for the tip. I called them up. I was told that my eligibility and security is done, criminality is pending. But I'm confused now. Cos few months ago my criminality was already passed. Only thing I can think of is that I was in Dubai for 3 months when I got AOR which they are aware of. So maybe they want to check now whether I'm back to my country of origin and if I need PCC.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Preet11

Sep 25, 2019
C
All praise be to Allah
Hello family!
I've mostly been a silent reader except for posting a couple of times.
My medicals were expiring on 15th October and i just received a message yesterday that my application has been approved and they asked me if i can move before 29th November they can extend my medicals till then. Otherwise they would want me to give medicals again. I told them I'm all ready to move and got my PPR last night. Thank you all for being so motivating in this group!
AOR: 25 January
Medical passed: 11th March
ADR schedule A form requested: 12th March
Biometrics requested: 13th March
Biometrics submitted: 13th March
PPR: 9th October
I pray and hope all of you will be getting your PPRs within the next few days!
Congratulations

Kcanada0119

Jul 29, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Hi guys, my AOR is Jan 19, 2019 and my application has been stuck for RR at Sydney NS. I usually check my application once or twice per week on cic and it always said "Submitted". Today when I logged into my account, I saw "Application/Profile updated". I went in to see if there was any changes but there were no changes, however I did not get any email which is usually what the ghost update does.
Has anyone ever saw something like this. Should I think that this is a ghost update on my application?

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Hi guys, my AOR is Jan 19, 2019 and my application has been stuck for RR at Sydney NS. I usually check my application once or twice per week on cic and it always said "Submitted". Today when I logged into my account, I saw "Application/Profile updated". I went in to see if there was any changes but there were no changes, however I did not get any email which is usually what the ghost update does.
Has anyone ever saw something like this. Should I think that this is a ghost update on my application?
That's exactly what a ghost update is

Kcanada0119

Jul 29, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
That's exactly what a ghost update is
Oh ok, I thought I was supposed to get an email as well whenever there's a ghost update on my application. Good to know. Hopefully the application will move forward now. Thanks you.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
I am waiting as well, Jan 26 AOR, Review Required on Work Exp. Sydney
Absolutely no movement. I went ahead a submitted extra document just to see if there would be a response.

Reactions: SKSV and PrasadK

Aleez84

Jul 29, 2018
Hi need urgent help.
Aor 8th Jan
Mep 15th feb
Biometric completed 5tb March
After that no updates and my eligibility and background are under process from 5th March.
Didn't order any gcms notes.
Yesterday I mailed Ralph goodale and he replied that my eligibility is not met
Criminality is passed and security checks are not started. Also medicals are valid till 19th dec.
What to do now?
I don't know at what point my eligibility has not passed.
If I nw order gcms it will take long time to come.
Any other alternative to know at what point my eligibility is not met.
Plz help guys.
I got a similar response except that the criminality is progress and the eligibility was not met. What happened further in your case. Thanks for sharing