+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
I had one ghost update last friday, and ppr on next business day (monday).

Had the thought it might be ppr after the gu, was thinking of going to take the ppr photo in advance during the weekend but didn't want to jinx it lol, last 8-9 months makes me crazy. Now have to do it this weekend instead...
Ahahaha I feel ya.

Only good things ahead - Cheers and good luck!

peterpan30

Jul 8, 2019
Hi Peter,

PPR is surely around the corner.

Your case is similar to mine as even I got married during the middle of the application and processing center is also Montreal.

They asked for additional marriage proof and spouse biometrics on 12th September which was done by 18th September, 2019 then again silence.

It now shows we are reviewing the additional documents you provided hope that changes to not applicable for me too.

AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Visa office : Montreal
@Bunny Thapar Thanks Bro. Your words came true.

Guys just got the PPR . Thanks everyone for helping. You all are going to get it soon. God bless all. Details in signature.

CherylBotelho

Jun 26, 2018
How many of us are still waiting for PPR?
AOR : 26th January

Couple of weeks back I got an ADR for travel history. I submitted the filled form in a couple of days. Since then there has me dead silence. I've seen people get PRs the very next day after submitting ADRs and I'm slowly getting more and more depressed. My additional document status remains in review stage along with everything else in my profile. Last I heard from goodale was that criminality was passed.
I don't know what to do.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019

Couple of weeks back I got an ADR for travel history. I submitted the filled form in a couple of days. Since then there has me dead silence. I've seen people get PRs the very next day after submitting ADRs and I'm slowly getting more and more depressed. My additional document status remains in review stage along with everything else in my profile. Last I heard from goodale was that criminality was passed.
I don't know what to do.
I am also waiting. AOR - Jan 6. Criminalality- passed, Eligibility recommended - Pass (July 22 - this is when I received a GU). Called them on Monday, Oct 7 - after I completed 9 months and the status was same as they had on July 22 - security not started. The wait is difficult.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019

I don't know what to do.
I am in the same situation. AOR January 17. I got three ghost updates on September 20, 26 and 27, the last one was accompanied by an ADR. I submitted the ADR on October 1st but until now my account still says “We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.” The wait is frustrating.

Reactions: CherylBotelho

CherylBotelho

Jun 26, 2018
I don't know why we have to suffer like this. I mean this is really turning out to be one of the worst phases of my life. People say that we should move on with our lives, Canada will happen when it has to. But for me this is a huge part of my life, my husband, my parents, they all have plans which are halted because of my Canada application. Nobody can travel in peace, or move residences or anything without having to think ten times about the consequence of their decision. It's so tough. I expected so much more clarity and proactiveness cos we really did put in our time, money and effort for this. None of it is like a free of cost favour on us. Just very disappointed.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
I don't know why we have to suffer like this. I mean this is really turning out to be one of the worst phases of my life. People say that we should move on with our lives, Canada will happen when it has to. But for me this is a huge part of my life, my husband, my parents, they all have plans which are halted because of my Canada application. Nobody can travel in peace, or move residences or anything without having to think ten times about the consequence of their decision. It's so tough. I expected so much more clarity and proactiveness cos we really did put in our time, money and effort for this. None of it is like a free of cost favour on us. Just very disappointed.
I understand and know exactly how you feel but l I feel like we need to wait a few more weeks or months before the officer decides to check the files we submitted. There are others with October and November 2018 still waiting for their turn too. I guess it purely depends on luck as to when the officer decides to pick up our files again. My visa office is Ottawa and I kind of saw a pattern. In the week of September 14, Ottawa was working on January first week applicants. Week of September 20, they were working on January second week applicants. September 27 - third week January applicants and so on, which is why now, they’re working on the Feb applicants. Praying that they decide to atleast check on the few remaining applicants from last year and January 2019 ones, so we can finally move on with the next phase of our lives.

CherylBotelho

Jun 26, 2018
I understand and know exactly how you feel but l I feel like we need to wait a few more weeks or months before the officer decides to check the files we submitted. There are others with October and November 2018 still waiting for their turn too. I guess it purely depends on luck as to when the officer decides to pick up our files again. My visa office is Ottawa and I kind of saw a pattern. In the week of September 14, Ottawa was working on January first week applicants. Week of September 20, they were working on January second week applicants. September 27 - third week January applicants and so on, which is why now, they’re working on the Feb applicants. Praying that they decide to atleast check on the few remaining applicants from last year and January 2019 ones, so we can finally move on with the next phase of our lives.
Oh that makes sense cos last week of September was when I got the ADR. I hope they return back to our files soon.

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
I understand the feeling and I am going through similar. But I try and think that things would happen when they are supposed to. And may be the time for me to travel would be soon. I try and make the most of the present moment. Because that I all that I can control at the moment. But again there is a sense of disappointment every morning when I refresh my emails in the hope of seeing the ready for visa email. It is a difficult time and I wish there was more clarity. Remember this - once we receive the PPR this would just become another story that we would share with people and we would be busy working on the next steps. This wait would end for all of here soon.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I am also waiting. AOR - Jan 6. Criminalality- passed, Eligibility recommended - Pass (July 22 - this is when I received a GU). Called them on Monday, Oct 7 - after I completed 9 months and the status was same as they had on July 22 - security not started. The wait is difficult.
Similar situation to you and the rest here .. I got a Ghost update on the deadline date of the ADR, I called two days after and I was told that Background check is at it's last stage (whatever that means).

It's quite difficult to keep waiting while nothing happens in our file

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Oh that makes sense cos last week of September was when I got the ADR. I hope they return back to our files soon.
Yea. I hope they go back to working on the January files, otherwise we would be stuck waiting until they finish checking all their pending work up to current aor dates. Did you try calling?

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Similar situation to you and the rest here .. I got a Ghost update on the deadline date of the ADR, I called two days after and I was told that Background check is at it's last stage (whatever that means).

It's quite difficult to keep waiting while nothing happens in our file
What app did you use to call them?

CherylBotelho

Jun 26, 2018
Yea. I hope they go back to working on the January files, otherwise we would be stuck waiting until they finish checking all their pending work up to current aor dates. Did you try calling?
No I'm not in Canada so the discontinuing of the telephone lines also has disturbed me. I can't get proper status from anyone. I emailed Erin today, let's see what he has to say.