+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

immigrant2019

Oct 4, 2019
Hi everybody,
I have been a slient reader of this forum. I got my 'Ready for visa' email yesterday.
Here's my timeline
ITA: first one in 2019
AOR: 25 January 2019
Medical Passed and Biometrics Request : 11 March 2019
Biometrics submitted: 15 March 2019
Emailed Mr. Goodale : 28 August 2019 (Criminality passed, eligilbility and security not initiated)
ADR Request: 2 October 2019 (my kid's birth certificate. The request is strange because we gave our child's birth certificate to the authorities in order to get her ID card in our country when she was born. Our advisor said this request is the first request she has seen for our country. I went to the hospital to get my birth report and planned to send it next day but i think they understood their mistake and sent ppr email before we sent the document. We uploaded the document after we got PPR email)
PPR email: 3 October 2019
Visa Office: CPC Ottawa
Family of 3.
I don't know anything about ghost emails since we have followed this process through an advisor.

I lost hope to get PPR email this year, but here we are.
Don't lose hope.
Good luck to everyone.
I hope everybody will get their golden email soon.

Preet11

Sep 25, 2019
I already told buddy its procedural fairness letter.. They have given you a fair chance to update funds before they refuse your file . They have done this under immigration law but not bound to do thay. So consider urself lucky and submit the updated funds . You will get ppr
Thank you so much!!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hello peeps

Does anyone have any idea when can one expect the ppr after medical extension, I mean the maximum time limit!

Thanks in advance
Usually anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks after you upload information sheet. Many cases went beyond this timeline.

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Thanks, but in portal still Eligibility is not closed, and per GCMS notes, 2nd approver was yet to close it right ?
Well, I would like to believe what you said tho :)
who knows that the working on your file started after GCMS notes and that things took them not much time...

regarding eligibility, it is the officer's discretion to open or close until final decision

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Your flags are backwards:D:D
Already feeling nostalgic jo

:) but Im not why lie. So happy to be getting out of the 254 with all the strange stuff happening here politically and everything...

Last edited:

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hello all dear forum members:

I really can’t believe it but yes .. surprisingly it is PPR!!!
Though I got a ghost update late night but then it is my 3rd ghost update.. so I was just praying for not any new ADR or something worse but don’t know why deep inside my heart I had a feeling that it is going tonne PPR.

Many many thanks to all the forum members of Jan 2019 n Feb 2019 group for all their love, support n motivation when I needed it the most. I am really really thankful to all you.

Now let’s share my timeline :
AOR 16 Feb 2019
Medicals cleated - 4 Apr
Biometrics request- 5 Apr
Biometrics updated in CIC Account 18 Apr

Then there was a complete long silence. Then

27/08/2019 - emailed Ralph for status
(ELIGIBILITY- RECOMMENDED PASS(eligibility in progress), CRIMINALITY- PASSED & SECURITY- NOT STARTED.
04/09/2019 - called IRCC n got the status update info sharing is also complete plus agent told that file is open. (don’t know what that exactly means). She said Everything seems normal till now.
1st GHOST UPDATE after BIOMETRICS UPDATE W/O EMAIL ON 13/09/2019.
2nd Ghost update 20 or 21/09/2019.
3rd n final Ghost Update - Yesterday night
n Finally PPR today morning.

Sorry forgot to mention that PPR email came in the Spam/Junk in my gmail account. I was checking it regularly from the last around 2 months. So please don’t forget to check your Junk/Spam, you never know.

So I was thinking of updating earlier but then I thought would be better to go n submit the passports first n then in the evening I will update the forum.
So this is like my journey from the start to the finish. So just praying to God to shower PPR mails on all my friends who are waiting. Dear God, bless us all.