AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Logically I know I should be patient, but mentally I just can't ...

Congratulation on the PPR though!
I completely get that as I am on the same boat.

I would wake up hopeful every morning but by the end of the day with no news its easy to have a sense of despair.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Good morning,

I can't believe it is my turn to say this PPR!!!!!

Here is my timeline:

VO: CIO from start to end
  • AOR - Jan 20
  • Updated by webform three times: (1) address change, (2) work permit- i am inland but forgot to send the work permit, stupid me; (3) self declaration for visa refusal in USA
  • Medical Passed: Feb 28
  • RR on Proof of Fund
  • Called MP, ordered GMCS notes, Called centre many times, no one gave me the information/update on my application except the notes
  • PPR: Oct 3, 2019
  • Time of waiting: 8 months and 13 days

I can't express my feeling right now.

@All still waiting: hang on it, pray for your Gods, distract yourselves with work and stuffs, I did it and boom, it came today. Keep your positive energy, don't put your lives on hold for this, and be nice, be kind, be humble, good things will come with good deeds.

;)

Cheers and have a wonderful day, even it is so cloudy, windy and chilling in Toronto right now

Tom
Congrats Tom

Reactions: Tom0712

OR24

Oct 1, 2019
AOR - Jan 29th...
I have never ordered GCMS notes. Each time I called IRCC they told me there is nothing wrong with my file, no red flags nothing.
Is it worth ordering GCMS notes ? Is that the only way to find out if there is any ADR or special review required on my file ?

Thanks,
Same here man, I believe if they are telling you there's nothing wrong with the file meaning no need to worry.
I also did not order any GCMS notes till date and still waiting.

Hope all January's would get done during this week!!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
AOR - Jan 29th...
I have never ordered GCMS notes. Each time I called IRCC they told me there is nothing wrong with my file, no red flags nothing.
Is it worth ordering GCMS notes ? Is that the only way to find out if there is any ADR or special review required on my file ?

Thanks,
It is always good to order gcms. To get the information, Visa officer have to open the file/Application.
And often he finishes the complete work. Because there is a lot of work load on the officer.

Last edited:
Reactions: capricorn7

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Same here man, I believe if they are telling you there's nothing wrong with the file meaning no need to worry.
I also did not order any GCMS notes till date and still waiting.

Hope all January's would get done during this week!!
I would suggest order notes. There is no harm in ordering one and it is easy to order as well as not expensive.

There has been recent case where every time agents said everything is in progress but in the end case was rejected due to some experience issue. For my case as well, till August no agent told me about issue with my eligibility. They always said in progress. But through notes I could see there was an issue and rectify it proactively.

Reactions: PrasadK

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Just want to confirm I just got this email from IRCC. This is PPR RIGHT?

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

It's a really long email so I just copied the first part.
Congrats...

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Good morning,

I can't believe it is my turn to say this PPR!!!!!

Here is my timeline:

VO: CIO from start to end
  • AOR - Jan 20
  • Updated by webform three times: (1) address change, (2) work permit- i am inland but forgot to send the work permit, stupid me; (3) self declaration for visa refusal in USA
  • Medical Passed: Feb 28
  • RR on Proof of Fund
  • Called MP, ordered GMCS notes, Called centre many times, no one gave me the information/update on my application except the notes
  • PPR: Oct 3, 2019
  • Time of waiting: 8 months and 13 days

I can't express my feeling right now.

@All still waiting: hang on it, pray for your Gods, distract yourselves with work and stuffs, I did it and boom, it came today. Keep your positive energy, don't put your lives on hold for this, and be nice, be kind, be humble, good things will come with good deeds.

;)

Cheers and have a wonderful day, even it is so cloudy, windy and chilling in Toronto right now

Tom
Congratulations Tom....

Reactions: Tom0712

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
@All: thanks for your congrats, I really appreciate it.

for the RR: I did not submit any documents for the RR for POF, it got lifted after a while. The reason is because I submitted the gift deed signed by my mom in blue ink, bank account statement and the wire transfer to TD bank from my home country. I just got a RR but no specific reason, probably that the case analyst wanted the officer take a closer look into it.

Hope this helps

CherylBotelho

Jun 26, 2018
I would suggest order notes. There is no harm in ordering one and it is easy to order as well as not expensive.

There has been recent case where every time agents said everything is in progress but in the end case was rejected due to some experience issue. For my case as well, till August no agent told me about issue with my eligibility. They always said in progress. But through notes I could see there was an issue and rectify it proactively.
I have an ADR.. currently waiting for the review to happen.. should I call for notes? I've never ordered notes before. But since I have an ADR, I'm not sure if now is the right time to order.

AGill22

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Since they have made chnages and call center is no longer reachable, That agent might have got some news about his movement/reassignment which he blasted on you.

update from @AGill22 seems both plausible and scary. If that is the case we are hung out to dry!
Ho ho ho......people finally got the golden email. Will submitting my passport coming Monday.

Man.....last week 24th Sept. I received a update in profile asking to submit updated family information through form IMM5406. I submitted the same on 26th September.

Meanwhile I had also raised an webform on update on my profile movement. I received mail today morning saying that thank you for writting to CIC, they have sent a mail to me 30th September and I should check my inbox or spam. If still not received contact us by web form and we will send the mail again. As I will not receive any update in my account regarding this mail.

At first I thought they are referring to the update family thing. But as I checked my spam. There it was. Asking to submit the passport VFS.

Man finally the wait is over.

Looking at the speed I think they are up and running again.

You all should be hearing the good news soon.

Thanks to everyone for the support in the tough time.

See you guys on the other side.

Last edited:

AGill22

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
I know how you feel.

I joined new job in July and this the last month for me too before I fully commit to them. I will not be able to leave for a year now. They've been heavily pressuring me this week to make a decision :(
Hey bro I am in the same boat before my holden email today.

I had resigned and my last day supposed to be 8th Sep. Looking at the no movement I decided to take the resignation back and committed for one year.

And now finally the golden email has come. My Medical expires on 30th Jan'20. So I would going to get the PR and parallels apply jobs and come back. Once my year ends will shift permanently.

So ya planning has gone for a toss. What matters is that we are there in the end.

So hang on bud, you will be there soon.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar