AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
This honestly feels kind of surreal, I don't know what emotions I have.. I think it's mostly relief. I honestly pray everyone here that's still waiting gets it soon. I swear this wait is longer than most of us should have to but it's coming, it's coming everyone!

Just some information regarding my application.

AOR: Jan 27th
Medicals Passed: March 11th
ADR #1 (Police Record): March 11th
ADR #2 (Family Background Information): March 11th
Submitted ADR #2 - March 12th
ADR #1 was a little more complicated since HK doesn't mail it directly to you, there was a huge back and forth between me and IRCC and HK police making sure all the documents made it safely.
Confirmed in May that they indeed received it
Emailed Goodale: July 27th - Eligibility requires review, Criminality in Progress, Security checks not initiated
ADR #3: August 13
ADR #3 Submitted: August 15, confirmed with IRCC they received it on the 22nd.
PPR: Oct 3rd
VO: Sydney, NS
Congrats! Finally some good news in this forum.

Reactions: PrasadK

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
This honestly feels kind of surreal, I don't know what emotions I have.. I think it's mostly relief. I honestly pray everyone here that's still waiting gets it soon. I swear this wait is longer than most of us should have to but it's coming, it's coming everyone!

Just some information regarding my application.

AOR: Jan 27th
Medicals Passed: March 11th
ADR #1 (Police Record): March 11th
ADR #2 (Family Background Information): March 11th
Submitted ADR #2 - March 12th
ADR #1 was a little more complicated since HK doesn't mail it directly to you, there was a huge back and forth between me and IRCC and HK police making sure all the documents made it safely.
Confirmed in May that they indeed received it
Emailed Goodale: July 27th - Eligibility requires review, Criminality in Progress, Security checks not initiated
ADR #3: August 13
ADR #3 Submitted: August 15, confirmed with IRCC they received it on the 22nd.
PPR: Oct 3rd
VO: Sydney, NS
Congratulations!! What was your RR for again?

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Good morning,

I can't believe it is my turn to say this PPR!!!!!

Here is my timeline:
  • AOR - Jan 20
  • Updated by webform three times: (1) address change, (2) work permit- i am inland but forgot to send the work permit, stupid me; (3) self declaration for visa refusal in USA
  • Medical Passed: Feb 28
  • RR on Proof of Fund
  • Called MP, ordered GMCS notes, Called centre many times, no one gave me the information/update on my application except the notes
  • PPR: Oct 3, 2019
  • Time of waiting: 8 months and 13 days

I can't express my feeling right now.

@All still waiting: hang on it, pray for your Gods, distract yourselves with work and stuffs, I did it and boom, it came today. Keep your positive energy, don't put your lives on hold for this, and be nice, be kind, be humble, good things will come with good deeds.

;)

Cheers and have a wonderful day, even it is so cloudy, windy and chilling in Toronto right now

Tom

Congratulations! Can you please share your VO?

Reactions: joyshreenathEE

Hamza123?

Aug 9, 2019
I would bet on the latter.. With so many members having received their PPRs, there's fewer and fewer of us left here every week. What scares me the most though is that threads from over a year ago keep getting revived every now and then.. there's always cases that haven't been touched in way too long!

Thank you bro.. I certainly hope so! :)

According to Immigration tracker, there are still 20% of januarys' applications waiting for answer

Reactions: mxg

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
I would bet on the latter.. With so many members having received their PPRs, there's fewer and fewer of us left here every week. What scares me the most though is that threads from over a year ago keep getting revived every now and then.. there's always cases that haven't been touched in way too long!
I hope and pray this isn't the case for us, and all January applicants receive their PPR soon.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

joyshreenathEE

Jun 10, 2019
Good morning,

Here is my timeline:

VO: CIO from start to end
  • AOR - Jan 20
  • Updated by webform three times: (1) address change, (2) work permit- i am inland but forgot to send the work permit, stupid me; (3) self declaration for visa refusal in USA
  • RR on Proof of Fund
  • Called MP, ordered GMCS notes, Called centre many times, no one gave me the information/update on my application except the notes

@All still waiting: hang on it, pray for your Gods, distract yourselves with work and stuffs, I did it and boom, it came today. Keep your positive energy, don't put your lives on hold for this, and be nice, be kind, be humble, good things will come with good deeds.

;)

Cheers and have a wonderful day, even it is so cloudy, windy and chilling in Toronto right now

Tom
Congratulations to you and your family.
I have 2 questions
What was your RR like? I mean was it insufficient fund or something else?
Did you address this RR by raising CSE or let it be?

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Just want to confirm I just got this email from IRCC. This is PPR RIGHT?

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

It's a really long email so I just copied the first part.
Congrats Kevin!
Yesterday, you were wondering about GCMS notes - and today you got it.
I hope all of us get such....

Preet11

Sep 25, 2019
Good morning,

Here is my timeline:

VO: CIO from start to end
  • AOR - Jan 20
  • RR on Proof of Fund

;)

Tom
Congratulations! Congratulations!!

Could you please let me know what was the RR about on Proof of funds?? Like did yu submit any document for it?