+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
The officer is not satisfied with my working experience, because it gained while I am having a study permit, so I didn't get all the points I claimed from that part
Really sorry to hear that...
After 8 months of waiting they should either give you an opportunity to clarify or they should have rejected upfront so you could apply in better way!
Hope you can get into next draw with 8 months of work ex being added to your profile and these guys are quicker to make a positive decision this time!

Wish you all the best!

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Same.. my latest ADR was for work related documents as well. Praying
Good luck to you !! But atleast they asked you to submit Additional documents. So you should be fine.

Worst part for the rejection in Dec-2018 AOR group was straight rejection without giving any chance to justify the work experience. On top of that, they took 9 months to decide that.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
The officer is not satisfied with my working experience, because it gained while I am having a study permit, so I didn't get all the points I claimed from that part
Did you order GCMS notes earlier? What was the eligibility status in your GCMS notes?

Fire next time, I'll still advice you to take GCMS notes from this time so you can fill any other gaps if officers made notes. That way it should aid quicker decision.

Taha123

Apr 27, 2019
Same.. my latest ADR was for work related documents as well. Praying
Hi,
Could you tell me wht they want to verify frm you regarding your work experience? Actually my also concerned regarding my 1 reference letter as its not 100% as per cic guidelines. So really worried now

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
I'm so sorry to hear about this refusal. Hopefully you'll be able to apply again soon.

It seems not fair but they are clear that experience gained when you're under a study permit is not valid for express entry... I believe that's why they didn't give any chance to add more documents to your case, because there was nothing you could do to regain those missed points.

Reactions: hypervariate123

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
Good morning everyone, I have bad news, after 8 months of waiting, my application got refused
Thats horrible, sad to hear. They have to send ADR for this.
In my case I called yesterday and I have a review required for eligibility and she said there is no time frame in such cases. I asked if I should submit something and she said no do not wait for ADR. Don't know where this is heading.

Reactions: OR24

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
I'm so sorry to hear about this refusal. Hopefully you'll be able to apply again soon.

It seems not fair but they are clear that experience gained when you're under a study permit is not valid for express entry... I believe that's why they didn't give any chance to add more documents to your case, because there was nothing you could do to regain those missed points.
Yeah but to me it's horrible how they did it after 8 months. I think this should be done much quicker right?

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hi,
Could you tell me wht they want to verify frm you regarding your work experience? Actually my also concerned regarding my 1 reference letter as its not 100% as per cic guidelines. So really worried now
They wanted a proper contract (I didn’t have my own copy) that listed all my roles and stuff because they wanted to match my NOC from my first job. I just asked them for a copy of the contract. Then they needed verification letters regarding the specific dates I worked at both jobs. I had both the companies write a letter on their letterhead specifying my job dates signed by the CEO... hope that’s enough.

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
They wanted a proper contract (I didn’t have my own copy) that listed all my roles and stuff because they wanted to match my NOC from my first job. I just asked them for a copy of the contract. Then they needed verification letters regarding the specific dates I worked at both jobs. I had both the companies write a letter on their letterhead specifying my job dates signed by the CEO... hope that’s enough.
I think you have done best bro....I hope that satisfies Officer.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Yeah but to me it's horrible how they did it after 8 months. I think this should be done much quicker right?
Agreed! There is nothing "express" about this system anymore. What annoys me is they are still offering ITAs every two weeks without revealing that their timelines are backlogged. Those people don't even know what they are getting into.

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Hi,
In this case, please send an updated document using webform at the earliest. As you are already concerned, it is good to act in advance. However, it may further delay the process and it depend on the officer to consider the revise document or not. I sent the revised document and luckily it was considered.

Reactions: capricorn7