+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Good morning everyone, I have bad news, after 8 months of waiting, my application got refused
Really sorry to hear this. I understand the pain of getting this result after a long wait. I pray that you will resume back to reapply again at the earliest. Good luck to you. PM me or message me if I can be of any help.

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you are able to reapply and get your PPR soon.

Its really unfair to keep people waiting for 8 months and then reject the case. Its only normal for people to get hopeful that their case will be approved as time passes. This is super scary for the rest of us.
I don't know why they keep people waiting for more then 8 months. If there is any rejection occurs they should let us know immediately instead of waiting us for more then 8 months. As far as i know the more you wait there is a high chances of getting the PR, but now it seems even the rejection can come at any time.

OR24

Oct 1, 2019
Thats horrible, sad to hear. They have to send ADR for this.
In my case I called yesterday and I have a review required for eligibility and she said there is no time frame in such cases. I asked if I should submit something and she said no do not wait for ADR. Don't know where this is heading.
Could you please let us know how did you reach out to them? What number did you use to call?

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Yeah but to me it's horrible how they did it after 8 months. I think this should be done much quicker right?
I totally agree that 8 months is too much and refusals should come as soon as possible.

However, I was just trying to calm some people down here who might get anxious because in his case it was not something wrong with the documents provided, he simply couldn't claim those points in the first place. I know the wait is excruciating, I'm in the same process, but let's try to be guided by reason otherwise we'll all go crazy here.

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
They eventually have to make a decision, what I observed on this forum is that they usually start looking at your file after the ADR deadline (not sure if this is something that always happen) but at least it did happen to me twice thus far, I usually submitted all requested documents in a matter of hours thinking that I will get PPR short after but hey I have been waiting ever since.

Most of the time they touch your file after the expiry of the deadline mentioned during the ADR / request. But sometimes if you are unlucky.. they can just give another BF date n leave the file as it is.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Most of the time they touch your file after the expiry of the deadline mentioned during the ADR / request. But sometimes if you are unlucky.. they can just give another BF date n leave the file as it is.
Well I had an Ghost update yesterday just after my ADR deadline have expired, not really sure if this means anything good but hey any update is always good news

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Good morning everyone, I have bad news, after 8 months of waiting, my application got refused
Really.. this is real b***shit. I am really sorry to hear that but I still feel that they have no right to keep the application on hold for so long n then js say that you don’t meet the criteria. I mean what about R10 check n the check by Case Analyst/ Program Analyst. They should have informed you about it then on. seriously I have no idea what are they doing n how are they doing...
Now what have you thought of doing next. I read some of your replies n I think it would be much better for you to reapply rather than going for appeal. Also you have got 8 more months of Canadian experience to compensate for the lacking work exp. as you are already in Canada( I suppose you are working) and which is easy to verify too. In the process of re-applying if you ever need my help then you can contact me through the form or you can also send me a direct message in my email. Good Luck.

Reactions: PrasadK

tanu912

Nov 1, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2023
AOR Received.
06-09-2023
Hi guys

Sorry to hear about the fanadian refusal...but the reason of rejection seems to be clear . Study permit allow you to work for a limited period which is 20hrs a week i guess which could not have satisfied the work ex criteria as the applicant did not have the work permit yet which is given for sometime after completing studies...So i guess he applied for pr with study permit which failed to fulfil work ex requirements. Instead it must have been applied after gaining experience with work permit which student gets after study completion. Please correct me if i am wrong. Apologies in advance

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hi guys

Sorry to hear about the fanadian refusal...but the reason of rejection seems to be clear . Study permit allow you to work for a limited period which is 20hrs a week i guess which could not have satisfied the work ex criteria as the applicant did not have the work permit yet which is given for sometime after completing studies...So i guess he applied for pr with study permit which failed to fulfil work ex requirements. Instead it must have been applied after gaining experience with work permit which student gets after study completion. Please correct me if i am wrong. Apologies in advance

@tanu912

Reason of rejection is clear, I agree. May be he didn’t had a look at the details on the website or gave it a thought while getting the work exp. letters as IRCC’s format strictly says 40 hrs of work or at least 30 hrs a week. N for him it was like max 20 hrs per week during the student visa.
But IRCC is also at fault here. it was their duty to inform him about this or you can say specifically of the Case Analyst as it is mentioned on their own website n they should have either informed him about this or if their protocol is to reject the application.. even then they should have done it in a month or two. But this 8 months long wait, excruciating pain n torture is bad. Clearly he didn’t deserved that.

This is what I think but as you all know once you apply, the ball gets in IRCC’s court n as seen on the forums with no replies, backlogged Applications, disconnecting the call inquiry systems.... they pretty much seems to play the way they like, the way they want.

OR24

Oct 1, 2019
Thats horrible, sad to hear. They have to send ADR for this.
In my case I called yesterday and I have a review required for eligibility and she said there is no time frame in such cases. I asked if I should submit something and she said no do not wait for ADR. Don't know where this is heading.
Would you please share the phone number you called them on?

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
I am really sorry to hear such news after such a long long wait. I hope you gather some strength and courage to reapply. I wish the best for you.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Where did you order it?
GetGCMS but i'm being told to wait 2weeks before they can file a complaint. I'm quite literally losing my sanity over this delayed ppr/gcms. I can't wait 2 weeks not knowing what is going on. 260days today!