+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Preet11

Sep 25, 2019
Hi everyone

My AOR is 19 Jan 2019.

I ordered GCMS notes. Eligibility requires review on PoF. The reason stated is “maturity date of funds” as I had shown fixed deposits.

However, I have not received any ADR for the same. Can anyone please help me what I should do? Experts please suggest.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

Sunny35

Jan 16, 2019
With God's blessings, finally received the Golden PPR mail this morning.

FSW(O) INDIA
Family of 2.
NOC 1112
VO: CPC Ottawa

Timelines:
PPR : 27th Sep 2019
AOR : 30th Jan 2019
MEP/BIO : 20th Mar 2019
Travel History:
Dubai, US, Australia.
ITA : 19th Dec 2018
EE Submission: 14th Dec 2018

#No ADR/ No RR
Ordered 2 sets of GCMS notes, showing same status of all done except eligibility & security.

Thanks, everyone for the knowledge sharing & support throughout this roller coaster journey..

And look forward to see you all on the other side soon. Goodluck.

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
With God's blessings, finally received the Golden PPR mail this morning.

FSW(O) INDIA
Family of 2.
NOC 1112
VO: CPC Ottawa

Timelines:
PPR : 27th Sep 2019
AOR : 30th Jan 2019
MEP/BIO : 20th Mar 2019
Travel History:
Dubai, US, Australia.
ITA : 19th Dec 2018
EE Submission: 14th Dec 2018

#No ADR/ No RR
Ordered 2 sets of GCMS notes, showing same status of all done except eligibility & security.

Thanks, everyone for the knowledge sharing & support throughout this roller coaster journey..

And look forward to see you all on the other side soon. Goodluck.
Congratulations!!
Good start to the day..
If you don’t mind sharing, until which day was your E & S not started prior to PPR.. incase your GCMS notes has a mention

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Sunny35

Jan 16, 2019
Congratulations!!
Good start to the day..
If you don’t mind sharing, until which day was your E & S not started prior to PPR.. incase your GCMS notes has a mention

E&S always showed not started in both the notes and it remained the same, it looks like for now the chances for getting PPR mail is as per 6 months +/- 15 days from the Biometrics date.

Hope this helps.

MacPat11

Apr 6, 2019
Hi everyone

My AOR is 19 Jan 2019.

I ordered GCMS notes. Eligibility requires review on PoF. The reason stated is “maturity date of funds” as I had shown fixed deposits.

However, I have not received any ADR for the same. Can anyone please help me what I should do? Experts please suggest.

Thanks in advance!
I had an ADR for the same reason. I obtained letter from Bank stating that the FDs can be withdrawn prematurely and current balance is XXX. It is as good as liquid funds, not linked to any Loan and readily available.

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Got ADR yesterday, for a renewed Passport. How long from uploading renewed Passport to PPR.
Did they give you a deadline? Like a number of days to submit. The ircc agent told me that they usually wait the full duration before they look at the application again..

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Likely they will look into it after those 30 unless you get lucky. I got adr back on aug 13th and no activity since. Also 30 day deadline

Fandango

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Likely they will look into it after those 30 unless you get lucky. I got adr back on aug 13th and no activity since. Also 30 day deadline
Was it for a renewed passport? I've read of someone on this thread who got asked for a renewed passport, but wasn't sure how long it took them to get PPR, I'm not sure it was over 30 days.