+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Shony_2013

Sep 24, 2019
There is email
and yes there is update in CIC account. But it was email that made me check CIC a/c and then I saw background check started else there was no change for all these months post medical passed.
How do you know certain update is "Ghost" update actually ?

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Hi everyone here. I have two queries, which I hope you can help me with:

1) I applied with my common law partner and our 2 kids for PR this January 2019 and we are still waiting for our passport request. This month, my partner and I got married. We currently have not received our marriage certificate from the government yet so I have not informed IRCC of the marriage because I have no document to upload to support the change in civil status. In case we receive our ppr prior to receiving the marriage certificate, can we submit our passports already and then later just raise a webform to inform IRCC of the marriage when the marriage certificate becomes available? Would this create any problem with our application?

2) My passport is expiring in May 2020. Should I wait for ppr before renewing my passport or can I renew it now and send the new passport to VFS once I receive ppr? In any case, do I need to inform IRCC of the passport renewal?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Finally PPR alhamdulillah
My timeline-
EE profile created: 21st November
ITA: 28th November(CRS 445, My score 448)
Medical Given: 15th January
AOR: 21st January
Medical Passed: 1st March
Biometric given: 5th March
silence.
Paid RPRF Proactively without getting instruction from CIC & Raised webform: 10th July
RPRF acknowledged/webform reply: 18th July
silence
GU1: 25th September
PPR: 26th September

Hope everyone will get their PPR email soon in sha Allah
Congratulations...

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Thanks dude!

Didn't know I disabled PMs, Ill see how to reverse that. I really hoping you get it asap, with @lina_ballerina , @WunmiofLagos , @Bunny Thapar , @yiso91 , @Pura Vida , @MacPat11 , @JssAmA , @ab-ee-pnp , @Doom__V and so many of my Jan buddies who are too many to name, not to mention my Dec buddies and nov buddies too who are just waiting, waiting, waiting. For 97% of us it will come, very,very small odds of a rejection at this stage.

Anyway, I promised not to be an annoying douche with my well wishes so here is the message I prepared for this moment:

Hi All, I've been a silent reader of this forum taking care of my pet goat lisa-goat and day dreaming of daffodils and silver clouds. Ive never been impatient or anything, I just hum kumbaya all the time and give random strangers big hugs and money because I have so much love and patience in my heart. Im hugging all of you now and wishing you PPR soon. If we meet in Canada Ill give you a hug and some money and allow you to pet lisa-goat. Bye, kisses.
Lmao! Say hi to Lisa-goat for me :p

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks dude!

Didn't know I disabled PMs, Ill see how to reverse that. I really hoping you get it asap, with @lina_ballerina , @WunmiofLagos , @Bunny Thapar , @yiso91 , @Pura Vida , @MacPat11 , @JssAmA , @ab-ee-pnp , @Doom__V and so many of my Jan buddies who are too many to name, not to mention my Dec buddies and nov buddies too who are just waiting, waiting, waiting. For 97% of us it will come, very,very small odds of a rejection at this stage.

Anyway, I promised not to be an annoying douche with my well wishes so here is the message I prepared for this moment:

Hi All, I've been a silent reader of this forum taking care of my pet goat lisa-goat and day dreaming of daffodils and silver clouds. Ive never been impatient or anything, I just hum kumbaya all the time and give random strangers big hugs and money because I have so much love and patience in my heart. Im hugging all of you now and wishing you PPR soon. If we meet in Canada Ill give you a hug and some money and allow you to pet lisa-goat. Bye, kisses.
Congratulations :) But in no way you have been a silent reader