+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
Finally Its PPR! Thank GOD and Thank You Guys for your Guidance and Support.
My mail app was not fetching mails since 2 days, Realised today that there is a problem and refreshed.
PPR mail was sitting there since more than 24 hours. It was in Inbox and not in Spam.

AOR 26 Jan 2019
ADR 4 Jun
ADR Replied 7 Jun
ADR status changed to Not Applicable on 13 Sep

PPR 16 Sep

VO: Sydney NS

I pray to GOD that all in this group get PPR soon!
Congratulations! I have the same AOR and in VO Sydney. Did you have any RR?

HussainM

Jan 17, 2019
Thanks for the reply @yiso91 .

@PrasadK @capricorn7 @rushi.gada @munindra @CaCal @S0912 @Fias34

Do you or senior forum members or my fellow forum members: ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO CONTACT IRCC FROM INDIA via PHONE OR THRU ANY APP ??

If someone has been able to find some way.. then please let me know as well. I NEED THE NO. TO CALL FROM INDIA as the old one is not working.

Many thanks in advance.
I contacted them using 2nd Line app (developed by Text now). it works...

Hamza123?

Aug 9, 2019
Thanks for the reply @yiso91 .

@PrasadK @capricorn7 @rushi.gada @munindra @CaCal @S0912 @Fias34

Do you or senior forum members or my fellow forum members: ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO CONTACT IRCC FROM INDIA via PHONE OR THRU ANY APP ??

If someone has been able to find some way.. then please let me know as well. I NEED THE NO. TO CALL FROM INDIA as the old one is not working.

Many thanks in advance.

call +18882422100 with TextNow app, use 416 for Ontario location

Solacanada

Sep 18, 2018
Hello all,

I need a bit of clarification.

1. To prove work experience apart from Reference Letter, is it compulsory to show highlight proof of payment in the statement of account

2. If yes, my challenge is that I work for a multinational company who doesn't have a Central Operation Unit in my home country, so salary payment is made by one of our major distributors based here. The description on my salary account credit has always been the name of the distributor.

I am confused the reference letter I have is that of my Company, whereas if I need to show proof of salary with account statement the distributor's name is what will show. How can I handle this? Anyone been in this shoe before?

Thanks in anticipation of your responses

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hello all,

1. To prove work experience apart from Reference Letter, is it compulsory to show highlight proof of payment in the statement of account

2. If yes, my challenge is that I work for a multinational company who doesn't have a Central Operation Unit in my home country, so salary payment is made by one of our major distributors based here. The description on my salary account credit has always been the name of the distributor.

I am confused the reference letter I have is that of my Company, whereas if I need to show proof of salary with account statement the distributor's name is what will show. How can I handle this? Anyone been in this shoe before?

What does your paystub or T4 say as company name? Do they have your company name or distributor's ?

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
hi,
Finally I also got the ready for Visa Mail.....

Case Details

CEC Inland-VO Ottawa
AOR: Jan 21
Called IRCC for status updates: Jun 21. The agent advised raising GCMS notes request.
GCMS Notes Req: Jun 23
GDMS Recvd: Jul 25 (Status: E: RR, Crimanilty: Passed, Mep: In-Progress, Security: Not started)
Additional Document (i initiated): Aug 13
Webform for change of address: Aug 20
Medicals Passed: 21 Aug
Contacted IRCC on Aug 23 to ensure all the documents are received and that Address is updated. I got to know the status as E: RR, Sec: Pending. Agent Advised I should call back in about a month if i don't get any updates. i have not sent any email to Mr Goodale.I had raised second GCMS on 09-Aug which i have not received yet

I had given up on PR and tired, I left tracking it otherwise. Recent inflow of PPR in Sep gave me a ray of hope. I started looking at my account 2 times a day....I did same today but there was nothing since morning in account or last when i checked at abt 5:10 PM.

at 10:30 PM Eastern Time, I was just checking my email to register for something and saw the Ready for Visa email received at 10:21 PM.
Account status is still as per old.... No updates to online account status. Hopefully this is not a ghost email :)

Mail Advises submitting the passport and 2 photographs of each of the applicant with return envelope.

Coming to the story part..
I have been in toronto for past 2.5 years. Applying for PR was nto an easy decision to be away from home, friends and family in Freezing Cold weather. It is being lonely here. Housing market has skyrocketed so have the house rents which would be your biggest expense in Toronto at least. What made me apply: Cleaner Air and Water, hope for a better future for my children and a thought lets at least get a PR if we are eligible. God knows an year from now, it would be possible to not. We can always decide to go back to home, but coming here might not be possible!
Waiting for so long to take some decisions in life, living on things to fulfill daily needs...if I buy more stuff and have to travel, i will have to spend money and time to discard things...Its been a long wait with a lot of compromises made along the way for this decision to come.

here I am...next step: submit for Visa and COPR.

Thanks to all the people who have become friends in this long journey...never met you people but was good to share ups and downs...

For those coming to Toronto, I would most likely be here so I can try to answer some of your generic queries for Toronto/Canada if you message me separately.

Quick Question: Some folks got ready for interview request directly to get PR. in what scenario does that come?

Wishing everyone who are still waiting all the best.
By the way, my online account still shows everything in Progress. As per online account, I just have Meds passed so the system is very outdated.

I submitted my passport with 2 photographs on Sep-15 which reached IRCC on Sep-17. Waiting to hear back..hopefully there is no chances of rejection here. Technically it can be canceled anytime but under the reasonable assumption,hopefully it should not be rejected now

Wishing everyone all the best.

metkar

Sep 17, 2019
Turkey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ankara
Hi everyone,

I was following these pages after my application processing time took longer than usual. I want to thank everyone who wrote some calming words and share their timelines with us.
I got my ppr on September 13th and wanted to share my timeline as well.
Aor: January 22
Medical: March 4
Biometrics: March 7
PPR: September 13
I got just one ghost update before medical. I didn't call MP's office or the IRCC call center. I just raised a web form one month after my deadline (which was July 22nd).

I know lots of people here are still waiting for the mail impatiently. I hope you all get it as soon as possible.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Hello all,

What does your paystub or T4 say as company name? Do they have your company name or distributor's ?

It is not required to show proof of payment for your reference letter. It is completely optional, but yeah it does make your case stronger. You can check here for the required documents - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

I agree with Doom_V , if your paystub has your company name that might work as well.

Taha123

Apr 27, 2019
Hi everyone,

I was following these pages after my application processing time took longer than usual. I want to thank everyone who wrote some calming words and share their timelines with us.
I got my ppr on September 13th and wanted to share my timeline as well.
Aor: January 22
Medical: March 4
Biometrics: March 7
PPR: September 13
I got just one ghost update before medical. I didn't call MP's office or the IRCC call center. I just raised a web form one month after my deadline (which was July 22nd).

I know lots of people here are still waiting for the mail impatiently. I hope you all get it as soon as possible.
Congrats!!
What was the reply of your webform? N ur vo?

metkar

Sep 17, 2019
Turkey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ankara
Thanks! It was a standard reply stating that everything is going normally and the delay was normal etc. I don't know which visa office processed my application.