+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
There is no point calling them. The agents have some limitations in respect to sending a reminder to your visa officer. I would suggest you a raise a web form instead. An agent told me that when we raise a web form, our Visa officer gets notified about our enquiry.
I have raised the webform twice.last time they specifically mentioned that my eligibility is in progress and this is around 3 weeks back..when called up ircc for the first time they mentioned my security and Criminality are passed..so I think I have no other option left than to wait..

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
I have raised the webform twice.last time they specifically mentioned that my eligibility is in progress and this is around 3 weeks back..when called up ircc for the first time they mentioned my security and Criminality are passed..so I think I have no other option left than to wait..
I feel you are about to receive good news soon. Security checks takes enormous amount of time and you are done with them. Your eligibility checks are in progress and should be completed soon! Good luck:)

S0912

Jul 26, 2019
Congrats on your PPR , you deserve it!

Can you please share your timeline?
Aor Jan 11
1st medical test passed: 18th Feb
Biometrics submitted: 20th March
Remed request: 3rd Sept
Remed passed: 11th Sept
Not sure if I had received any GUs.
PPR: 13th Sept
I didn’t know it until today. I was just randomly refreshing my email and then to my surprise there it was.

Will be submitting my passport tomorrow.

Taha123

Apr 27, 2019
Aor Jan 11
I didn’t know it until today. I was just randomly refreshing my email and then to my surprise there it was.

Congrats.. your vo?

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Aor Jan 11

Congratulations...

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
I didn't want to do this, but I think I'll send Mr. Goodale an email.
Do you guys know if his agent will be able to notify the officer that my application has passed the 6-month deadline?

So frustrating to be stuck with no news about my application.
I just wish the IRCC would let me know if they aren't sure about anything in my documents instead of hanging onto it for months before sending out rejections.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
I didn't want to do this, but I think I'll send Mr. Goodale an email.
Do you guys know if his agent will be able to notify the officer that my application has passed the 6-month deadline?

So frustrating to be stuck with no news about my application.
I just wish the IRCC would let me know if they aren't sure about anything in my documents instead of hanging onto it for months before sending out rejections.
Send it.
They will k now it has passed six months.
Six months counts from r10 completeness check not from AOR.
Nowadays, the volumes of application, it is taking longer than expected for everybody and IRCC is aware of it.
They are implementing and thinking a number of ways to minimize the time.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Is Eligibility "recommended pass" usually a good sign/indicator that my PR will approve?

I have a clean record and nothing relate to a security issue.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Is Eligibility "recommended pass" usually a good sign/indicator that my PR will approve?

I have a clean record and nothing relate to a security issue.
Good sign - yes.
But it is not final.
The officer will have to review.
There will be all the steps of security checks even if nothing is there for you.

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
@yiso91
I am asked to pay RPRF as I hvnt’ paid it upfront. I paid today, now let us see .. how much wait is left for me ??? AOR 16 Feb..

Waiting eagerly for the PPR email to knock the doors of my e-mail address. May God bless everyone waiting here with PPR’s asap.
Hello @Amit22, did you get a notification to pay for your RPRF through your email or is it in your CIC account titled "Request letter"?