+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fandango

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
We kind of need to be matured and empathetic to the plight of others. Who leaves a August, July, June, May, April, March and February AOR group to post their PPR story in a January AOR group? I mean, what's the rationale behind such logic? "Look at me, I applied long after you, but I've left you behind?". I've had to check if I was in the right forum.
Congrats to him/her whoever they be. It's a positive vibe with a slap across our faces which only makes us more anxious.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Congratulations!

Did you whitelist the emails from @cic.gc.ca and still your Ready for Visa email went to spam folder?
Yes ... I received all other emails in Inbox from cic, ircc.. just this last one in spam
Very interesting and frightening! Do you use Gmail?Please share the email address the PPR arrived from..

Looks like that thread about not-missing-golden-email needs to be updated! Also I wonder if Gmail's algorithms are marking this email as spam.. can't imagine many users intentionally reporting it as spam!

Last edited:

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
lost my last thread , again requesting the group, is the new system to call CIC up or we are unable to call, thanks in advance (Jan 4 AOR, Sydney VO)

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
For the community: If you are getting an update on weekend , that means that a program is still running in the background which updates the records in the database. If the program fails at any point then its needs to be rerun and that delays the updates. Thus you may see updates on the weekend or in off hours since the program usually runs EOD and not during the working hours of CIC or VO. Hope this helps to answer some of the questions from the thread. This is old technology and not real time. CIC might be considering an upgrade to their system soon. Thanks

S0912

Jul 26, 2019
Remedical means they have worked on your file. Officer means there might be very less time remaining by the time they complete the process so they requested re-meds...
Hopefully...
So I am not getting the PPR before November is it?

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Very interesting and frightening! Do you use Gmail?Please share the email address the PPR arrived from..

Looks like that thread about not-missing-golden-email needs to be updated! Also I wonder if Gmail's algorithms are marking this email as spam.. can't imagine many users intentionally reporting it as spam!
Its very scary indeed. I didn't bother checking the spam folder since I had whitelisted that address. Now I am anxious whether I missed the email.

Sep 12, 2019
Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader and I must say you all have helped in keeping me sane for the past 7 months and 2 weeks!

AOR- January 30th
BIOMETRIC- March 13th
ADR- March 16th ( A copy of my Masters Cert.)
Complete silence for months!
Emailed Ralph on August 21st-- Response Eligibility and Security not initiated
Ordered GCMS notes on August 23rd hoping to get updated information on or before September 23rd
1st Ghost Update- September 9th
2nd Ghost Update- September 11th (ADR changed from "we are reviewing your additional documents' to 'Not applicable'
PPR- September 12th
VO- Ottawa
Family of 3

After rehearsing my potential reaction to getting my PPR email for months (maybe jump, shout or scream) all I could do was sing praises to God when I finally got it. Then tears of joy followed.

Yours is on the way! I know the wait can be very painful, but hold on tight to the hope of a better life!

I wish you all get your PPR in time and of most importance that you have a fulfilled life in Canada! You are blessed beyond measure!

Last edited:

HussainM

Jan 17, 2019
@ ALL THE FELLOW FORUM MEMBERS:

Who has got Ghost Update / Updates on last Friday i.e. on 13/09/2019 ???

Please lemme know. Thanks in advance.
Any update on your ppr?I am on the same boat like you with aghost update on 13th.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello my lovely people,

Finally some movement on my file so thought to share an update.

I got 2 emails from CIC with msgs in my account.

1. It was to pay Biometrics fees for my spouse and they will then send the letter when she has to do Biometrics
2. Asking for more proof of marriage and filling IMM0008 form.

I have heard from them after 17th March so didnt wanted to take lot of time in replying to 2 above request.

They had given me 15 days to do the needful but I have already submitted the documents visa Case Specific Enquiry although they asked me to do via My CIC account but couldnt find the extra tab to upload the documents.

I hope these requests are a positive sign.

I called CIC to check whether I have passed the background check to which agent replied :

Criminality : Finally Passed on 11th September, 2019
Eligibility: Still in progress
Security : Not started
Visa office : Montreal
AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Category: CEC Inland

I am assuming that these requests are a positive sign as they will only ask Biometrics of Spouse once they are done my background check but not sure.

@rushi.gada bhai share your thoughts on this.

Hope we all get PPR soon before this month end.

God is great!
Hey buddy,

I think you are in the final stages.. like I said, the POR should be coming anytime for you.. I would guess in Oct latest

:)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Shammy7

Aug 23, 2019
Anybody file in Montreal office?

AOR is 21st january,2019
Medical passed 22nd january,2019

Till now no other update?

If anyone can help?