+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Usually it's 24 hours from that time you got approved, so I would say Saturday by latest. But again a ghost update doesn't mean it's approved it could mean that an action might be requested from you like me were I got this update followed by an ADR in few hours in between
Thanks for the reply @yiso91 .

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
I called IRCC on 2nd August and agent had sent reminder to office which got expired on 03-Sep. In that window I got auto generated email as below on 22-August - "Application is awaiting the review of an officer.
Notification will be sent in due course."

Post 03-Sep, I have called them up twice to send a new reminder. But each time the call center agent told, that we have a message on 22-August from office about it being in queue already. Reminder cannot be sent now.

Whereas the previous agent who had put reminder on 2nd August, he told me that time if there is no action in a month, you can request for another reminder. Has anyone tried to put request for a 2nd reminder after the 1st got expired?

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Seems like the Sydney office is dead again... It’s been a month since I had my ADR and nothing. I spoke to an agent who told me to check back in October :(
Me too stuck in Sydney without any progress. I had one ADR request which was submitted back in May. My profile still says "The additional documents you have provided have been uploaded.".

Reactions: PrasadK

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Ridiculous, we haven't had any activity aside from the one week two weeks ago. I really just want to get on with my life.. it's harder since I'm an inland applicant and I can't really do anything

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

Shaz9

Sep 16, 2019
Hi, this is my first time posting here.
I got my AOR on 25 January.
On 12th March i got a request for schedule A form.
On 13th March i got a request for biometrics.
I haven't heard since then. I applied through an agent and he's not in favour of GCMS.
My medicals are expiring on 15 October.
I didn't get any request for redoing my medicals
I don't know what the hell is going on!

Last edited:

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Ok. So got one more update.

My medicals had expired by end of June. My spouse and child's expired today. My spouse is primary applicant.

Today we got a remed request. But the remed request is only for me. There is no request for my spouse or child.
I am in Canada and it's much easier and cheaper to get meds done here. I will finish it this week itself.
My spouse and child are in US and it is super expensive and super inconvenient there.

What do you guys think? Is remedical a good indicator?
Also any chance IRCC will reqeust a remedical for my spouse and kid? Or you think their medicals has been extended and only mine is requested?

Abax

Dec 29, 2018
For US Resident applicants who have got their PPR emails, can you please tell me how long it took to get your passport back?
Also, did you submit your passport at the VAC where you gave your biometrics or at some other consulate office ?

Thanks in advance,

Reactions: SKSV

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
My ppr email went to spam folder..please don't ignore spam..all the best to all
Congratulations!

Did you whitelist the emails from @cic.gc.ca and still your Ready for Visa email went to spam folder?

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
For US Resident applicants who have got their PPR emails, can you please tell me how long it took to get your passport back?
Also, did you submit your passport at the VAC where you gave your biometrics or at some other consulate office ?

Thanks in advance,
I have the same question.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.