+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Friends, I have received my PPR today. I don't know which triggered them to process my application after 6 months of inactivity - may be my prayers :)
AOR: Jan 28 2019
VO: Sydney, NS
PPR: Sep 05 2019

I thank each one of you for your answers and support.
Congratulations!! Good to see PR from Sydney office. It seems like I never saw anyone getting recently from that office :)

Reactions: PrasadK

HN92

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Montreal is still in deep fridge sleep...

Someone please wake them up...

How many applicants are here who stuck with this Black hole (Montreal VO)?

Congratulations to all who received PPR.
Montreal VO here.

AOR Jan 24th.

Eligibility and Security not started.

The agent left a message and they replied saying 'File in the queue to be reviewed by an officer'.

Congrats to all who received their PPR!!

Reactions: CherylBotelho

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Friends, I have received my PPR today. I don't know which triggered them to process my application after 6 months of inactivity - may be my prayers :)
AOR: Jan 28 2019

I thank each one of you for your answers and support.
Hi everyone, silent reader here. Just got PPR!

AOR: Jan 17, 2019

CEC applied from Brazil, no GCMS, called CIC once, messaged Mr. Goodale last week (only security checks were missing).

Best of luck to you all!
Hi friends,

Received Golden email today!!!

I am a silent reader of this forum.

AOR - Jan 18
VO - Sydney,NS
PPR - sep 05,2019
Congratulations!!! Enjoy your big day with your family and friends! This is the best gift before weekend to you guys!
VO Sydney NS is really working on it~ My friend told me she got PPR this morning too, and her AOR is Feb 2.

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Montreal VO here.

AOR Jan 24th.

The agent left a message and they replied saying 'File in the queue to be reviewed by an officer'.

Please share your country of residence.

randomdude

Star Member
May 15, 2019
First ghost update yesterday since March. Had a request letter for additional family information of my parents and siblings. Has anyone had this?

Reactions: vinayk

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi friends,

Sorry for my silence and apologies if I’ve have missed any mentions or queries.

Just thought I’d update you guys further: wife and me have got our passport stamped and back along with the CoPR. It took 5 working days

The date of expiry for my copr is 7th Dec 2019

There is so much to do now and we have only just bought the suitcases and booked our tickets in the last week.

Flying on the 4th of Oct to Toronto .. can’t be much help now as I will be extremely busy, but drop me a DM if there is anything and I’d try to revert as soon as I can.

Just for the curious minds, no we don’t have a job offer yet, been working on my CV and LinkedIn .. so that’s the 1st thing everyone should start after receiving the copr

Thanks and good luck

santab

Sep 15, 2018
seems a drizzle (not torrential rain) of PPRs today. I was reading this forum and thought of checking my account. And saw my first GU.
Although not sure if I can say it is a GU. Because the biometrics status got updated as 'Completed'. I had provided biometrics back in March and status did not change until now.
So it seems someone did touch the file today

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Montreal VO here.

AOR Jan 24th.

Very similar case. AOR 1st Feb. Criminality in Progress, Eligibility and Security not started and same reply to the agent's note :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar