AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Ahh I see. I had an ADR back in March (Police Record) and one back in August (Job Experience). The one in August affected my eligibility and they asked for more proof of my work history. I submitted everything within the same week so I'm just waiting on them. The agent I spoke so said everything else was completed (Background, Criminality) and was just waiting to review these documents. Hopefully both of our documents will get picked up and be done with soon!
I sure hope so! What's your VO ?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Sydney NS, same as you!
Guess we're both awaiting that final officer approval then. Did you order GCMS notes? Do you know who your file is assigned to?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I ordered them back in July but I haven’t gotten them yet. I emailed to follow up but I haven’t heard back :(
Hopefully that's a good sign. ;)

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Just finished my landing now at Thousand Island (about 3-hr driving from Toronto) after receiving passport and CoPR back this noon. It just took 15 mins. Details can be seen in my signature.

Wish everyone gets their golden news nearly soon!!!

ajvasconcelos

Jul 9, 2019
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Just an update of my situation...
AOR Jan 3 here - FSW Outland
Single applicant, 28yo, no ADR.
I lived in Brazil my whole life, except for 3 months (jan-mar/2017) when I lived in Toronto as an international visiting graduate student. i don't understand this long wait for my case, I thought it was a simple one.
One month ago my status was Eligibility recommend pass, criminality passed, security not started (via Mr. Goodale office).
Today is my AOR birthday, 8 months completed. :confused:
I raised 3 CSE and received generic responses to all of them, even asking specific updates for eligibility and security checks. For now, I am less anxious than I was 3 months ago, but this wait is painful still. I am renewing my passport in advance on Thursday since it will expire on Jan/2020, and I will send it through a web form as soon as I receive it back. I hope this may speed my process somehow.

That's it for now. I read this thread every day. I know that everyone will get the golden email sooner or later, but my real hope is that we all get the READY FOR VISA by the end of this month.

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Ahh I see. I had an ADR back in March (Police Record) and one back in August (Job Experience). The one in August affected my eligibility and they asked for more proof of my work history. I submitted everything within the same week so I'm just waiting on them. The agent I spoke so said everything else was completed (Background, Criminality) and was just waiting to review these documents. Hopefully both of our documents will get picked up and be done with soon!
Good atleast someone looking at your file and asking for additional doc. My application is in the same VO and no update since the last notes on March 15. Good luck to you and all of us!!

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Good atleast someone looking at your file and asking for additional doc. My application is in the same VO and no update since the last notes on March 15. Good luck to you and all of us!!
Same here.. application basically went dark since March! Hope they wake up sooner rather than later!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Jit_Canada

Sep 4, 2019
Hi All, I have been following this forum since beginning but this is the first time I am posting. This forum has been great in keeping up the morale because the wait time is actually killing. I need to understand about BF Dude Date and how is this followed...Below are my details
My wife is the main applicant
AOR 6th Jan

On 25th the response of my query to CPC Ottawa was: -
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required

On 30th July, the response I had from Ralph Goodale was
Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.
Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

Couple of day back I again contacted using web case and got a response from CPC Ottawa and the response was exactly the same as received on 25th July, which is more than a month now.

Through that email which the support agent forwarded to CPC Ottawa I got to know that BF Due Date. which was around 15 days back.

Can any expert help me with the BF Due date and why there is still no PPR email.

The last BF/due date for this client's application was 2019/08/21. The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?

Thank you!

Patrick 4887 (GG)

Client Support Centre agent

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hi All, I have been following this forum since beginning but this is the first time I am posting. This forum has been great in keeping up the morale because the wait time is actually killing. I need to understand about BF Dude Date and how is this followed...Below are my details
My wife is the main applicant
AOR 6th Jan

On 25th the response of my query to CPC Ottawa was: -
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required

On 30th July, the response I had from Ralph Goodale was
Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.
Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

Couple of day back I again contacted using web case and got a response from CPC Ottawa and the response was exactly the same as received on 25th July, which is more than a month now.

Through that email which the support agent forwarded to CPC Ottawa I got to know that BF Due Date. which was around 15 days back.

Can any expert help me with the BF Due date and why there is still no PPR email.

The last BF/due date for this client's application was 2019/08/21. The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?

Thank you!

Patrick 4887 (GG)

Client Support Centre agent
BF/due date or Bring Forward date usually assigned by the system and Visa officer is under no obligation to complete or process the file by that date. Practically that date has no much significance as per many postings in this forum. Below was my BF/due date and nothing happened after that date.

The last BF/due date for this client's application was 2019/05/13. The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?

litttlestar

Jul 4, 2019
Dear all, can you plz guide me to the forum where I can discuss the procedure for before and after landing, housing, job etc. @rushi.gada @Wahegurujee . I am planning to land in November first week in Vancouver. Would like to connect with people planning to land soon.

Many thanks

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Dear all, can you plz guide me to the forum where I can discuss the procedure for before and after landing, housing, job etc. @rushi.gada @Wahegurujee . I am planning to land in November first week in Vancouver. Would like to connect with people planning to land soon.

Many thanks
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/permanent-residence-in-canada.57/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/#settlement-in-canada.30
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/#working-in-canada.29