10.92% cleared in 47-73 days
11.34% cleared in 73-99 days
15.97% cleared in 99-125 days
19.33% cleared in 125-151 days
18.91% cleared in 151-177 days
14.29% cleared in 177-203 days
8.40% cleared in 203-229 days
0.84% cleared in 229-232 days

Conclusion: Based on data from immitracker, IRCC is about 17% below it's "processing of 80% of application within 6months" claim. This is a highly significant deviation from such claims and thus makes such claims a total falsehood. Also, case clearance rate is about 0.44% per day, so it'll take roughly 80 days for IRCC to clear what's left. For those of us waiting, expect PPR anytime from now till Nov. 16, 2019.
Nice analysis....
That is what i said... They need to update the general processing timeline

Reactions: CaCal and PrasadK

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Notes dated May and July have no update, RR for POF since April (upload some updated documents thru web in Juna without them asking), Criminality pass, security not stare, info sharing is processed. No one touched file since April. Case assigned to CB01126 in Sydney which is famous for doing nothing.

Emailed MP, same status as notes.

Boss starting question why I am still here when I clearly told him it only takes about 6 months and he was not happy to write me the letter at first place.
yes sydney is the slowest, hope you are calling them every 15 days and raised webform too, but note that you are AOR 24 Jan and people Jan 1 week people are still waiting, BTW what all countries you visited and how long,? . yes info sharing may take more time, anyway all the very best

Reeva Gandhi

Oct 22, 2018
Hii Folks, my golden mail arrived today morning around 4:22 am
My post will be helpful for all those who have REVIEW REQUIRED on their profile.
My eligibility was in RR since last one and a half months but my prayers have finally been answered. If you have RR in your file just continue with raising web forms and requesting GCMS your mail will be on the way soon. All the best to all here hope you all get your PPR very soon.

Aor Jan 5
Meds 14th feb
Boimetrics 27th feb
PPR 28 August

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
My post will be helpful for all those who have REVIEW REQUIRED on their profile.
My eligibility was in RR since last one and a half months but my prayers have finally been answered. If you have RR in your file just continue with raising web forms and requesting GCMS your mail will be on the way soon. All the best to all here hope you all get your PPR very soon.

Aor Jan 5
Meds 14th feb
Boimetrics 27th feb
PPR 28 August
Did you have to submit any additional documents for your RR? I got one two weeks ago and submitted my documents almost instantly. I've been calling but it seems the agents are getting annoyed now because I call every 3 weeks..

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Notes dated May and July have no update, RR for POF since April (upload some updated documents thru web in Juna without them asking), Criminality pass, security not stare, info sharing is processed. No one touched file since April. Case assigned to CB01126 in Sydney which is famous for doing nothing.

Emailed MP, same status as notes.

Boss starting question why I am still here when I clearly told him it only takes about 6 months and he was not happy to write me the letter at first place.
I have exact same situation like you except AOR 29th Jan. The last update in my file was 5th April 2019 when I paid RPRF on request. After that it was sent to CB01126 for review of POF. Since then CB01126 is sitting over it. I have made all attempt to reach out to them through phone, web form, Mr. Goodale etc. but no success so far. No clear line of sight.

Considering the notice period with current employer, coming (harsh) winter, virtual hiring freeze during winter and Kid's school session crossing the middle in India, I have started praying now that PPR shouldn't come before March- April 2020. IRCC has left me with bad taste...

Considering high level of uncertainty, I would still not suggest to withdraw the current application, you never know how and when the rules will change as national election is coming soon in Canada and immigration rules may or may not be changed by new govt. so why to take risk?

Last edited:
Reactions: CaCal and PrasadK

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019

Aor Jan 5
Meds 14th feb
Boimetrics 27th feb
PPR 28 August
Congratulations

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Nice analysis....
Exactly! They're knowingly selling false hopes/dreams to new applicants every single day!

Aor Jan 5
Meds 14th feb
Boimetrics 27th feb
PPR 28 August
Congrats! What's your VO ?

Reactions: Reeva Gandhi

Mio_

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Nice analysis....
Hi buddy,

This analysis is based on myimmtrk users only, there is some applicants who have not subscribe to this website. We should wait 2020 to begin for a cic official analysis

randomdude

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I assume you are in India. If you get the file back raise a Tatkaal Passport request and get a new one. I think they are fairly quick and you should get the passport within a week.

In same time call IRCC to ask how can you update passport number once it is available and also put that in a webform.
I'm not in India (or indian). I'm Tunisian.

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Free Fallin'

Reactions: CaCal

Villagegirl

Aug 14, 2019
So, a little off topic.

I had to refill my contact solution and toilet paper today, and last time when I purchased these, I was like "this will be my last time buy these stuff here, when I use up these I will be in Canda and buy from Canadian stores!".

Nope, did not happen.
Lol. Had the exact same thoughts when I bought my pack of bathing soaps around May. I bought a few more groceries before PPR came this August. Don't worry, don't overthink it. It'll surely come!

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
yes sydney is the slowest, hope you are calling them every 15 days and raised webform too, but note that you are AOR 24 Jan and people Jan 1 week people are still waiting, BTW what all countries you visited and how long,? . yes info sharing may take more time, anyway all the very best
The only place i stayed outside my country of birth is USA, where I went for my master degree 7 years ago and I have been staying in USA ever since till even now and never left for a day...Guess this is just a luck game.

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I have exact same situation like you except AOR 29th Jan. The last update in my file was 5th April 2019 when I paid RPRF on request. After that it was sent to CB01126 for review of POF. Since then CB01126 is sitting over it. I have made all attempt to reach out to them through phone, web form, Mr. Goodale etc. but no success so far. No clear line of sight.

Considering the notice period with current employer, coming (harsh) winter, virtual hiring freeze during winter and Kid's school session crossing the middle in India, I have started praying now that PPR shouldn't come before March- April 2020. IRCC has left me with bad taste...

Considering high level of uncertainty, I would still not suggest to withdraw the current application, you never know how and when the rules will change as national election is coming soon in Canada and immigration rules may or may not be changed by new govt. so why to take risk?
I saw a few posts about CB01126 and they all passed one year and still waiting.