AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Please when you get your notes give us an update. I think you are best placed to solve the Eligibilitynotmet = or <> Eligibilitynotinitiated equation

Good luck @PrasadK
I got the notes today and it is what I feared. I actually ought to meet the eligibility just fine. The agent has noted that my CRS attained is above the cut off. But like an idiot, when applying, I picked a primary NOC code different from the one corresponding to my 1 year continuous work experience. Luckily I sent a follow up LOE explaining exactly this almost a month ago now, to which I received the standard 'in queue for review by officer' response. My question is at this point: would they even consider this change? Or is it time to face the music and withdraw/reapply? Also, it seems they reached this decision in April so why no rejection yet ? I'm stuck over a technicality and they never even had an issue with my reference letters. My EE eligibility is effectively solid.. it's the FSW eligibility that got messed up with a wrong NOC code

Last edited:

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
I got the notes today and it is what I feared. I actually ought to meet the eligibility just fine. The agent has noted that my CRS attained is above the cut off. But like an idiot, when applying, I picked a primary NOC code different from the one corresponding to my 1 year continuous work experience. Luckily I sent a follow up LOE explaining exactly this almost a month ago now, to which I received the standard 'in queue for review by officer' response. My question is at this point: would they ever even consider this change? Or is it time to face the music and withdraw/reapply? It seems like I'm stuck over a technicality and they never even had an issue with my reference letters. My EE eligibility is effectively solid.. it's the FSW eligibility that got messed up with a wrong NOC code
I’m glad you got the notes finally! I thought it should be fine and the last officer should be very likely to change it for you (remember what I mentioned those 9 or 10 cases right?). Otherwise, he or she must not be so rational and humane, since he or she would like to let the team take a whole process again for the next available applicant rather than giving ur another chance. And I personally can’t think any professional person could do that. Pray for you!!!

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I’m glad you got the notes finally! I thought it should be fine and the last officer should be very likely to change it for you (remember what I mentioned those 9 or 10 cases right?). Otherwise, he or she must not be so rational and humane, since he or she would like to let the team take a whole process again for the next available applicant rather than giving ur another chance. And I personally can’t think any professional person could do that. Pray for you!!!
Thank you! That provides quite a bit of relief.. guess I just have to wait for the file to be picked up now!

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Got PPR email just now!!! Thanks for all useful and encouraging infor on this thread and forum!!!

Email address: CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca

CPC-Edmonton
439 CRS
12.19 ITA
1.21 AOR
3.04 IP1
3.15 MEP
3.19 IP2
6.02 Ghost Update (it should be failed eligibility updated according to notes)
6.12 ATIP Notes ordered
7.24 Eligibility failed from agent
7.29 Proactively LOEs submitted via webform
8.07 Acknowledgment of receiving LOEs
8.12 Notes received (No comment about failed status)
8.17 Ghost Update
8.19 Application approved (known by call)
8.20 PPR!!!

I’m going to call them to make sure my my passport will expire on 12.28 (less than 6 months) will be fine. In the letter, They mention “to avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months”, but I have already been in Canada now and no need to travel.

Best wishes to all who are still waiting for golden mails!!!
congratulations

Reactions: JssAmA

Gurjeetshammi

Jul 31, 2019
My last update from Goodale was
Eligibility met
Criminality Met
Medical pass
Security not started.

Received my GCMS notes dated 10 jul 19 today after 42 days.

Everything is same in that also.
The agent said we r waiting for outside agency report and it's beyond our control.

I am sure I am in Security screening. Also, m from defence.
How much time I can expect?

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Got PPR email just now!!! Thanks for all useful and encouraging infor on this thread and forum!!!

Email address: CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca

CPC-Edmonton
439 CRS
12.19 ITA
1.21 AOR
3.04 IP1
3.15 MEP
3.19 IP2
6.02 Ghost Update (it should be failed eligibility updated according to notes)
6.12 ATIP Notes ordered
7.24 Eligibility failed from agent
7.29 Proactively LOEs submitted via webform
8.07 Acknowledgment of receiving LOEs
8.12 Notes received (No comment about failed status)
8.17 Ghost Update
8.19 Application approved (known by call)
8.20 PPR!!!

I’m going to call them to make sure my my passport will expire on 12.28 (less than 6 months) will be fine. In the letter, They mention “to avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months”, but I have already been in Canada now and no need to travel.

Best wishes to all who are still waiting for golden mails!!!
WonderfulCongratulations, your proactive steps helped you

Reactions: JssAmA

syedzafferullah

Jun 12, 2017
Hi
7 months completed today
Wanted to know a few things

- How can we know if my profile is in comprehensive security check? (and what exactly happens in this check)

- will cic accept money in pf account for pof?

Eligibility and criminality are passed in may

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi all, I thought I'd update you all on my fortnightly call to CIC yesterday.

Called around 6:20pm IST and after a 20min wait time, got connected to an agent.

Post verification, he immediately put me on hold for about 15 mins in total again, only coming back once in between to say that he needa more time to access my files?!

Finally, when we spoke, I asked him the 3 golden question. Status on my Eligibility, Criminality and B/G.

My eligibility is still at recommended pass. Criminality is pass, here the agent specifically mentioned about my India as well as UK PCC, so i was to understand that he was reading from my GCMS notes made by the analysts / VO, whatever they are called.
My B/G has still nopt begun.

When I asked him to send a reminder to the processing office, he told me that at this moment it is not possible. He told me that a reminder which was sent to the CPC Ottawa on the 12th of July was still in active mode. Then, he went to explain that the 15 min hold he put me at the beginning of our call was to try and send a reminder to the processing centre by default.. but the system at his end wouldn't allow him to. Which is when he investigated my GCMS notes and figured that my file is under review/open and reminders can only be sent on inactive files.

I don't know how this helps everyone, but I have learnt something new -
1. The reminders cannot be sent all the time.
2. Some files could be in queue to be reviewed and the status could be the same for months until one fine day, all the steps are completed in a blink and PPR follows after :)

Do not be disheartened and worry! Keep yourself busy.. and stay positive!
Same thing happened when I called yesterday evening.

Reactions: rushi.gada

darth_wader_12180

Aug 29, 2018
Hi,
I got following response from Mr. Goodale to my email. Please explain what does this mean?

Dear XXXX – I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 27, 2019. It is in London.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.
Assessments are complete and passed.
The file is awaiting final review and decision - timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi,
I got following response from Mr. Goodale to my email. Please explain what does this mean?

Dear XXXX – I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 27, 2019. It is in London.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.
That’s amazing buddy! Your PPR email should be coming in any day now !

Congratulations !

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
My last update from Goodale was
Eligibility met
Criminality Met
Medical pass
Security not started.

Received my GCMS notes dated 10 jul 19 today after 42 days.

Everything is same in that also.
The agent said we r waiting for outside agency report and it's beyond our control.

I am sure I am in Security screening. Also, m from defence.
How much time I can expect?
You should call cic and ask them . Everything is clear in your case except security

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
I was asked for ADR last Tuesday regarding my work experience (contracts and whatnot) and I submitted them Monday. I also sent in a web form with the documents separately last Thursday. Do I get an email notification that they have received it? Or is there nothing? And typically how long will it take for them to look at the application again?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi,

Hey I am also aor 27 jan . On 16 July Ralph confirmed that criminality passed only . Next update I can seek only in October..

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
@rushi.gada hi buddy . I am at 204 day today. Called cic last Thursday. Same generic reply . I mean file and life silent . Can’t concentrate on work and personal life .. I was discussing with my spouse that applying to Canada and waiting for PR is like capital punishment... daily we wait now we get something... now is the day BUT everything in vain... we all know life in Canada initially will be hard but waiting here is much harder ... I have my bro in Canada who is citizen, daily he asks about our application or any update.... daily we all get disappointed...