+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
that is very good. If the agent told you that it would take max 1 month! I was told it would not go beyond December.. lol :)

Not sure if the agents at the call center are equipped with this knowledge.

It's all luck from here on... I am relieved that there are no RED flags in my application and it's now just a test of patience ..
Yeah friend. You are almost there ..:)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
that is very good. If the agent told you that it would take max 1 month! I was told it would not go beyond December.. lol :)

Not sure if the agents at the call center are equipped with this knowledge.

It's all luck from here on... I am relieved that there are no RED flags in my application and it's now just a test of patience ..
But one thing keep worrying me is that my eligibility is in progress and past few weeks I have been calling and confirming about any red flag or RR and phone agents were like not at all it’s all good .. but @rushi.gada we lately saw 1 case were person got refusal few days back , his aor was 21 jan I guess and he also called cic and agent told all in process and later surprise refusal :(

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Called up CIC yesterday..

Criminality passed
Security passed
Eligibility - final review by the officer

Any idea by when can I expect the golden email?
Faster than you can say Tim Hortons
Called up CIC yesterday..

Criminality passed
Security passed
Eligibility - final review by the officer

Any idea by when can I expect the golden email?
Faster than you can say Zamboni!

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Can you send the email address of Ralph and the email format which I should use?
Email: goodale@sasktel.net

Template:
Yo Ralph!

Whasup! Watagwan? Big up on the legalization of marijuana. Thanks for keeping it real brah. Legalize it! Wanted to hit you up and see if ya'll have processed my PR application. My Names are Weed Smoker 3 the Don, my DOB is XXXXX, Jah Rastafari, my Express Entry Number is dezz numbers right here and my UCI is YYYYY dawg. Where's iz dis applications at for eligibility, security, and criminality? Holler at your boy.

Peace out,

Weed Smoker 3 the Don, King of the Rascals

asifraza

Aug 11, 2018

Template:
Yo Ralph!

Whasup! Watagwan? Big up on the legalization of marijuana. Thanks for keeping it real brah. Legalize it! Wanted to hit you up and see if ya'll have processed my PR application. My Names are Weed Smoker 3 the Don, my DOB is XXXXX, Jah Rastafari, my Express Entry Number is dezz numbers right here and my UCI is YYYYY dawg. Where's iz dis applications at for eligibility, security, and criminality? Holler at your boy.

Peace out,

:D;)

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022

Template:
Yo Ralph!

Whasup! Watagwan? Big up on the legalization of marijuana. Thanks for keeping it real brah. Legalize it! Wanted to hit you up and see if ya'll have processed my PR application. My Names are Weed Smoker 3 the Don, my DOB is XXXXX, Jah Rastafari, my Express Entry Number is dezz numbers right here and my UCI is YYYYY dawg. Where's iz dis applications at for eligibility, security, and criminalityhe? Holler at your boy.

Peace out,

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
It happens!!! My application is approved according to the agent I just called. Now, it’s just waiting for the golden email:p
Got PPR email just now!!! Thanks for all useful and encouraging infor on this thread and forum!!!

Email address: CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca

CPC-Edmonton
439 CRS
12.19 ITA
1.21 AOR
3.04 IP1
3.15 MEP
3.19 IP2
6.02 Ghost Update (it should be failed eligibility updated according to notes)
6.12 ATIP Notes ordered
7.24 Eligibility failed from agent
7.29 Proactively LOEs submitted via webform
8.07 Acknowledgment of receiving LOEs
8.12 Notes received (No comment about failed status)
8.17 Ghost Update
8.19 Application approved (known by call)
8.20 PPR!!!

I’m going to call them to make sure my my passport will expire on 12.28 (less than 6 months) will be fine. In the letter, They mention “to avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months”, but I have already been in Canada now and no need to travel.

Best wishes to all who are still waiting for golden mails!!!

asifraza

Aug 11, 2018
Got PPR email just now!!! Thanks for all useful and encouraging infor on this thread and forum!!!

Email address: CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca

CPC-Edmonton
439 CRS
12.19 ITA
1.21 AOR
3.04 IP1
3.15 MEP
3.19 IP2
6.02 Ghost Update (it should be failed eligibility updated according to notes)
6.12 ATIP Notes ordered
7.24 Eligibility failed from agent
7.29 Proactively LOEs submitted via webform
8.07 Acknowledgment of receiving LOEs
8.12 Notes received (No comment about failed status)
8.17 Ghost Update
8.19 Application approved (known by call)
8.20 PPR!!!

I’m going to call them to make sure my my passport will expire on 12.28 (less than 6 months) will be fine. In the letter, They mention “to avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months”, but I have already been in Canada now and no need to travel.

Best wishes to all who are still waiting for golden mails!!!
Congrats. Must have been a tough ride with all those LOE thing.