+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
I agree with you..it is just a matter of time that your file is opened by the officer and it gets cleared in no time... what we should pray is let our file be next;)
Trust me once the file is open , the golden mail arrives soon....
My case was similar.... called up cic agent on 9th August ..... he said file is open for review and on 16 th August I got the most awaited mail...

Fizzy958

May 29, 2019
I just got my 2nd GCMS notes which I ordered on the 18th of July.
The note was generated on the 22nd of July which is when my application turned 6 months.

From the notes Eligibility and Security has not started and info sharing is still in progress.

Please what happens in info sharing. The partner sent to is USA. I am so worried why it has been going on for 6 months and counting.
Similar is the caae with my husband. My info sharing has completed but my husbands been going on and counting continues :(
Your AOR and visa office?

MacPat11

Apr 6, 2019
Raised Web Form on 11 Aug and got reply today:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia
In addition, we verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

No updated information.
My AOR 26 Jan

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
It happens!!! My application is approved according to the agent I just called. Now, it’s just waiting for the golden email:p
Congrats and Good luck!

Reactions: JssAmA

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I did (detailed like in our conversation).

I thought it was my work permit expired 08.31.2018, but my company kept my position (from 09.01.2018) until 90 days passed (terminated me on 11.30.2018). I applied for work permit extension without ITA on 08.18, and my company couldn’t let me continue to work but just give me an unpaid leave...after I got ITA on 12.19.2018, my letter of employment given by HR couldn’t customize to add this unpaid leave infor, which means that they mentioned my full time period ended on 11.30.2018, and this may confuse the officer. But I only put ending date in 08.2018 in Application’s Work History, And did separate this unpaid leave from work exp. in Personal Activities too. My HR said I could write a self-explanation letter to whom may concern. That’s what I did when I submitted the application...and then I got “not met” news, so the only concern I could think of is this.

I submitted two new LOEs on July 29 and was acknowledged receiving on August 7 before I got my first notes, which I had never thought it could come. Then, I realize it isn’t like my thought, since the comments in the notes show everything looks good and no thing is marked as review required (this is far before I submitted LOE)...until now, I still don’t know why they cancelled my “recommended pass”...

Based on the first notes, I don’t think my application has any part should be questioned even without the two new LOEs. I assume the only thing these two do is pushing the level 3 officer to review my application comprehensively.

Sorry for the long writing.

GL to u!!
So happy for u .. heartiest congratulations..

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I just got my 2nd GCMS notes which I ordered on the 18th of July.
The note was generated on the 22nd of July which is when my application turned 6 months.

From the notes Eligibility and Security has not started and info sharing is still in progress.

Please what happens in info sharing. The partner sent to is USA. I am so worried why it has been going on for 6 months and counting.
From where u ordered notes? Me too ordered on 17 July and got message that ircc started working on them on 22 July .. but haven’t received them yet . Aor 27 jan

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018

Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia
In addition, we verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

No updated information.
My AOR 26 Jan
This generic reply to CSE raised post 6 month . My vo is Ottawa and then Ottawa office replied me . It’s like reminder sent to our concerned VO

Reactions: rushi.gada

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I did (detailed like in our conversation).

I thought it was my work permit expired 08.31.2018, but my company kept my position (from 09.01.2018) until 90 days passed (terminated me on 11.30.2018). I applied for work permit extension without ITA on 08.18, and my company couldn’t let me continue to work but just give me an unpaid leave...after I got ITA on 12.19.2018, my letter of employment given by HR couldn’t customize to add this unpaid leave infor, which means that they mentioned my full time period ended on 11.30.2018, and this may confuse the officer. But I only put ending date in 08.2018 in Application’s Work History, And did separate this unpaid leave from work exp. in Personal Activities too. My HR said I could write a self-explanation letter to whom may concern. That’s what I did when I submitted the application...and then I got “not met” news, so the only concern I could think of is this.

I submitted two new LOEs on July 29 and was acknowledged receiving on August 7 before I got my first notes, which I had never thought it could come. Then, I realize it isn’t like my thought, since the comments in the notes show everything looks good and no thing is marked as review required (this is far before I submitted LOE)...until now, I still don’t know why they cancelled my “recommended pass”...

Based on the first notes, I don’t think my application has any part should be questioned even without the two new LOEs. I assume the only thing these two do is pushing the level 3 officer to review my application comprehensively.

Sorry for the long writing.

GL to u!!
Well done for staying firm and persistent and thank you for sharing your journey with us.

Wish you a very good luck..!

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019

No updated information.
My AOR 26 Jan
I have listed steps you can take on page 414. Please do review those and we can help further accordingly.

Don't worry, it's all normal these days to cross 6 months.. :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi all, I thought I'd update you all on my fortnightly call to CIC yesterday.

Called around 6:20pm IST and after a 20min wait time, got connected to an agent.

Post verification, he immediately put me on hold for about 15 mins in total again, only coming back once in between to say that he needa more time to access my files?!

Finally, when we spoke, I asked him the 3 golden question. Status on my Eligibility, Criminality and B/G.

My eligibility is still at recommended pass. Criminality is pass, here the agent specifically mentioned about my India as well as UK PCC, so i was to understand that he was reading from my GCMS notes made by the analysts / VO, whatever they are called.
My B/G has still nopt begun.

When I asked him to send a reminder to the processing office, he told me that at this moment it is not possible. He told me that a reminder which was sent to the CPC Ottawa on the 12th of July was still in active mode. Then, he went to explain that the 15 min hold he put me at the beginning of our call was to try and send a reminder to the processing centre by default.. but the system at his end wouldn't allow him to. Which is when he investigated my GCMS notes and figured that my file is under review/open and reminders can only be sent on inactive files.

I don't know how this helps everyone, but I have learnt something new -
1. The reminders cannot be sent all the time.
2. Some files could be in queue to be reviewed and the status could be the same for months until one fine day, all the steps are completed in a blink and PPR follows after :)

Do not be disheartened and worry! Keep yourself busy.. and stay positive!

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022

Called around 6:20pm IST and after a 20min wait time, got connected to an agent.

Post verification, he immediately put me on hold for about 15 mins in total again, only coming back once in between to say that he needa more time to access my files?!

Finally, when we spoke, I asked him the 3 golden question. Status on my Eligibility, Criminality and B/G.

My eligibility is still at recommended pass. Criminality is pass, here the agent specifically mentioned about my India as well as UK PCC, so i was to understand that he was reading from my GCMS notes made by the analysts / VO, whatever they are called.

When I asked him to send a reminder to the processing office, he told me that at this moment it is not possible. He told me that a reminder which was sent to the CPC Ottawa on the 12th of July was still in active mode. Then, he went to explain that the 15 min hold he put me at the beginning of our call was to try and send a reminder to the processing centre by default.. but the system at his end wouldn't allow him to. Which is when he investigated my GCMS notes and figured that my file is under review/open and reminders can only be sent on inactive files.

2. Some files could be in queue to be reviewed and the status could be the same for months until one fine day, all the steps are completed in a blink and PPR follows after :)

Thanks bro for sharing the info..

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018

Thanku dear friend for sharing .. last week on Thursday I too called them about my application..around 6 pm IST and after 17 mins wait got thru an agent .. he. Said my eligibility in progress. Criminality passed and security not yet initiated. I asked him to send reminder. He said he cannot send one as file in queue for review. He didn’t told me anything new except that Ottawa office is going slow due to holidays and are working hard .. I said how much more time my file will take according to his experience.. he said he is optimistic and it can take 1 week to maximum or 1 month . It was disheartening but yeah I still wake with hope to see golden mail ... and yes 1 positive thing I do is don’t check my account but eye mail daily