+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Guys, I tried to contact ATIP regarding my GCMS notes delay and I always get a generic response, I submitted May 22nd and I still don't have it, I called IRCC yesterday and I was told that they can give me an email, and that will tell me how to track, but what I have is just an email of ATIP, I don't know how to get my notes, guys, please help...many thanks!!!

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi - I called CIC today. They said that the average processing time on an application mostly is a year, these days. So, my wait can be from few weeks to few months. Eligibility on my application is in progress ( recommended pass); security has not been started yet. Feels like I have put my life on hold and the sooner I want this to be completed, the further it is getting. I know God has something good in store for me. Praying.
AOR - Jan 6
VO - Ottawa

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
help required regarding form imm 5669..in personal history, my education and employment are overlapped due to which the form can not be validated..please any help will be apprecited

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
@SithLord is it a must to validate the form imm 5669 before submitting it?

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
hahaha, well considering the luck with my application I am probably going to be stuck in the forums for a long time lol

How's your case going? Any updates?
Hi Sith, I agree with @lina_ballerina , its bittersweet to see you here again. I read your comments in the Nov thread hinting that that you found peace with this whole process and found a new job and new priorities and had moved on happily into the sunset no longer giving an f. Wonderful. For me I'm at the same mindset as someone who has just been dumped at the altar and doesn't know WTF just happened, nor what to do with himself, in limbo, angry and frustrated at the process, myself, the accidental geography of my birth, my propensity to wallow in self-pity of late and my anxiety at lack of control over this whole roller-coaster. My boss keeps asking me to give him an update on whether I'm immigrating or not so that he can figure out if he'll want me to work remotely, or to staff up and replace me, and I keep saying 'any day now, its 6 months, thats when 80% of applicants know their status' even though I know full well that its a f*#($^#g lie and no one knows when if ever this thing is going to happen let alone how to make transition plans on a large complex portfolio that needs stability! Then to add insult to injury I find myself spending my precious time here grouchily trawling through other peoples experiences bemused at the paradox of it all, wanting to be the next to relay my success and yet happy and gratified whilst concurrently insanely jealous of anyone who makes it through before I do. And feeling terrible for the poor folks who recieved a late rejection (imagine how cruel it is to get a rejection at this stage!) I suppose one day one will look back at all this and think nice nostalgic memories, but for now, I must say, it sucks to be here, and to be going through this, with no control. It just sucks. SUCKS!

tallguywithbeard

Dec 12, 2018
Hi,

i just tried calling them at +16139444000 and went through the whole process that @rushi.gada outlined earlier.
After I entered year of birth and heard the instructions and pressed 1 for status, I was told " we are unable to find the application in our system" and they asked me to double check my information.

I did. I had typed everything accurately, and am very much concerned now if something has gone wrong. We have passed our 6-month deadline quite a while back. Our Medicals cleared on March 22, 2019 and biometrics passed on April 26, 2019

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi Sith, I agree with @lina_ballerina , its bittersweet to see you here again. I read your comments in the Nov thread hinting that that you found peace with this whole process and found a new job and new priorities and had moved on happily into the sunset no longer giving an f. Wonderful. For me I'm at the same mindset as someone who has just been dumped at the altar and doesn't know WTF just happened, nor what to do with himself, in limbo, angry and frustrated at the process, myself, the accidental geography of my birth, my propensity to wallow in self-pity of late and my anxiety at lack of control over this whole roller-coaster. My boss keeps asking me to give him an update on whether I'm immigrating or not so that he can figure out if he'll want me to work remotely, or to staff up and replace me, and I keep saying 'any day now, its 6 months, thats when 80% of applicants know their status' even though I know full well that its a f*#($^#g lie and no one knows when if ever this thing is going to happen let alone how to make transition plans on a large complex portfolio that needs stability! Then to add insult to injury I find myself spending my precious time here grouchily trawling through other peoples experiences bemused at the paradox of it all, wanting to be the next to relay my success and yet happy and gratified whilst concurrently insanely jealous of anyone who makes it through before I do. And feeling terrible for the poor folks who recieved a late rejection (imagine how cruel it is to get a rejection at this stage!) I suppose one day one will look back at all this and think nice nostalgic memories, but for now, I must say, it sucks to be here, and to be going through this, with no control. It just sucks. SUCKS!
Many of us going thru this phase .. but keep cheering and posting happy posts ... everything is based on destiny ... I have uploaded each and everything... I mean everything.. don’t know what they are waiting for ... many get pr within 3/4 months .. Idk what and how they deal with applications ... after 6 month they should either pass or reject applications .. everything is at halt here ... my Canada bar exams .. my kids school... medical expiring in nov :(

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi,

i just tried calling them at +16139444000 and went through the whole process that @rushi.gada outlined earlier.
After I entered year of birth and heard the instructions and pressed 1 for status, I was told " we are unable to find the application in our system" and they asked me to double check my information.

I did. I had typed everything accurately, and am very much concerned now if something has gone wrong. We have passed our 6-month deadline quite a while back. Our Medicals cleared on March 22, 2019 and biometrics passed on April 26, 2019
Yeah their phone automation system doesn't work properly. You have to press 0 when it mentions it couldn't find your application. Then you'll be in queue to talk to an operator..

Many of us going thru this phase .. but keep cheering and posting happy posts ... everything is based on destiny ... I have uploaded each and everything... I mean everything.. don’t know what they are waiting for ... many get pr within 3/4 months .. Idk what and how they deal with applications ... after 6 month they should either pass or reject applications .. everything is at halt here ... my Canada bar exams .. my kids school... medical expiring in nov :(
I agree. They're really holding our time and our future hostage. After 6 months, either give us a definite deadline or immediate decision even if it's a rejection so I can move on with my life elsewhere..

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hi,

i got the same reply but i pressed 0 instantly and after 30 mins wait an agent responded.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Man I remember you being one of the most positive person in this forum, spreading positivity and motivation to others and reading this especially from you makes me sad :(:(:( This waiting really does hit people hard :(:(

Back on May 9th when I spoke to the agent, I was told Eligibility was Recommended pass, Criminality Passed, Security not started and that agent looked very confident that I will get a decision before my estimated new due date (June 11th) since my case only requires a final review. I was super happy when I heard that, and decided to start preparing for my new journey. Told all my friends, family I will be leaving soon. Started researching into places to live, flight tickets etc. I was excited about the arrival of the RFV. As I was getting closer to June 11th my excitement started to fade and the fear of uncertainty began to rise. June 11th came and gone and also the next due date July 26th and I am sure the next one will be here soon too August 29th.

After June 11th, I just decided it is best to move on with life because mentally it was getting too much. It still does hurt to see others getting PPR and landing in Canada and beginning their new journey. but at the same time it's also nice to know that someone else will get to live the life we dreamed off :)

These past few days I came to realize that making peace with it was the best decision. I have gotten so used to this waiting period that I'm actually really enjoying it. I even joke about it with the call centre agents :D:D:D The agent last week said he will send a fourth remainder and I will hear a decision by August 29th I replied to him, I will definitely call you back and you can send a fifth remainder :D:D:D:D

Cnanda6300

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
26-02-2019
Guys!! So the News is MY PR application got approved.
i WANT TO THANK everyone for the wonderful support. I know it was really tough to be patient but at the end you will all get it Period.

AOR: Jan 16, 2019 CEC-Inland VO: Winnipeg
MEP: Feb 26, 2019
Only thing passed since April'19 was Eligibility. GCMS notes: ordered on June 10 received on : July 10.
BG status changed to we are processing on Aug 7, 2019.
Application approved : Aug 7, 2019
Waiting for Landing interview email.

God bless everyone. You are all getting it pretty soon.

Last edited: