+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ihthisham.mubarak

Jun 12, 2019
It’s could happen anytime. The timelines are indicative and not fixed. Once eligibility is cleared, it’s usually quite confirmed after that. Background checks take the longest but until you order your GCMS notes, you will never know what exactly is happening vs what has happened..

Hope this helps buddy ?
I hope it all sials through fine

I have submitted all docs and when I called ircc the agent said she double checked and the file is order and nothing else is needed

Reactions: Amanjot7

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
please if anyone can help...i got ADR request for form IMM 5669 Schedue A. The letter says
"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signatur"
Should i get a print and sign this form?

Sumish30

Jul 26, 2019
please if anyone can help...i got ADR request for form IMM 5669 Schedue A. The letter says
"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signatur"
You just need to put your name under the signature column. Just before the box it's mentioned that I am electronically signing my application. So no need to print and sign it. Use the validate button on the form to make sure all mandatory fields have been filled by you

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Call centre is better. You are right .. you could start with the call centre and then stagger the email to Ralph in between to double check and call the cic again after 3 weeks maybe
Thanks, It seems odd to me to use the template email cause everyone are using it. Do you think should I still use that template email to Ralph in few pages back?

Reactions: rushi.gada

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I got this request on 12 March and we electronically signed and sent . Again we got the same request with original signature highlighted (haha) then we signed /scanned and sent . So u don’t make this mistake . Type get it print /sign in original and scan then upload. Good luck .. btw what is ur timeline ??

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
You just need to put your name under the signature column. Just before the box it's mentioned that I am electronically signing my application. So no need to print and sign it. Use the validate button on the form to make sure all mandatory fields have been filled by you
did u receive the same ADR in February?

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Hello,

Anyone here whose file is at Montreal visa office and got any update...?

It seems empty building, only paperwork goes there and nothing come out...

AOR 22 Jan and waiting...
Montreal VO here. Jan 25 AOR. No update since March. Eligibility and security not started. Criminality in progress.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
I got this request on 12 March and we electronically signed and sent . Again we got the same request with original signature highlighted (haha) then we signed /scanned and sent . So u don’t make this mistake . Type get it print /sign in original and scan then upload. Good luck .. btw what is ur timeline ??
AOR 17 January
bimeterics 7 march
first GU 22 july
first adr request 23 july
second GU 29 july
third GU 30 july
second ADR Request 7 August

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Montreal VO here. Jan 25 AOR. No update since March. Eligibility and security not started. Criminality in progress.
Montreal VO is working on November cases now as far as I know. I was in touch with a couple of November AORs from Immitracker. Both cases were approved yesterday and they're waiting for PPR email. So I believe you folks should expect 2-3 month delay from here.