Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Don’t worry, this is a generic status and can change in a matter of hours.. eligibility is the big thing, once you clear eligibility, rest will follow soon :)
Promised not to come back and comment but I have to mention Rushi you are giving wrong advice in the service of optimism!

Eligibility not Met is different from Eligibility not Initiated.

This person should be trying to get in touch with IRCC by any means necessary because it sounds to me like they are about to be rejected.

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
@canadamove123

If it is true you have seen Eligibility Not Met in the response from Goodale please do everything in your power to contact IRCC including calling them and using the webform to find out if there is anything you can do to reverse the decision of Not Met.

Not Met is not the same thing as Not Initiated.

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Promised not to come back and comment but I have to mention Rushi you are giving wrong advice in the service of optimism!

This person should be trying to get in touch with IRCC by any means necessary because it sounds to me like they are about to be rejected.
I second that...

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018

You are absolutely right . This is not generic reply .

Reactions: Amanjot7

Nimmy619

Jul 4, 2019
@canadamove123

If it is true you have seen Eligibility Not Met in the response from Goodale please do everything in your power to contact IRCC including calling them and using the webform to find out if there is anything you can do to reverse the decision of Not Met.

Not Met is not the same thing as Not Initiated.
You are absolutely correct.

There is this post 10-15 pages back where one of the member has described the same case but lately his eligibility was met and he/she has received PPR Mail too.

@canadamove123 please try to get the every possible information from IRCC asap and submit the necessary documents if they request for any.

Reactions: canadamove123

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I have recently raised a query through webform. How long does it take get a reply from them. I have touched my 6 month mark on July 27 and having anxiety attack!
It can take them up to 10 days to revert so don’t panic. We are all overdue our PPR email and I am sure like people before us, we too are going to get the approval soon.

Do email Ralph Goodale ( you can find drafts and his email address in the previous pages) also, call CIC during their working hours to get a more clear update.

It’s nerve racking in the beginning but once u have excepted the fact that this delay is normal and not a rejection, you will feel a lot better. There are many including me in the same situation so you are not alone. Unfortunately the process is taking longer due to the workload ...6-8 months is normal too.

Stay put and keep yourself busy to distract yourself. Overthinking will only add to your anxiety.. always be positive bro!

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hey All,
I had received below reply from Ralph's office, I was wondering what exactly does this "Eligibility not met" indicates? My AOR Jan 10, 2019.
Eligibility was not met.
Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Nov 26/19.

Sincerely,
Robyn Sullivan
Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP
Regina-Wascana

Can someone help me in understanding what does this mean or is this normal or something to worry? I'm super confused at this state.
Appreciate your help on this.
Me too, except I knew this from call agents on July 24, and I immediately ordered my 2nd set of notes on the same day. My first set was ordered on Jun 12 and didn’t arrive. I have seen another person, Vishala1, in our thread got the same “eligibility not met” response from Ralph, but 3 weeks later, he got PPR without sending any additional docs. My suggestion is to go through your application again, especially the docs you submitted. If anything is fishy to you, you would probably think about sending more things through webform.

Same.. I've ordered the notes and waiting. I had doubts about my reference letter. So I submitted updated documents using the webform... Hope they consider it. I don't know if it's because of anything else but that's what the GCMS notes will explain. I hate that this process doesn't have better transparency... And if eligibility really hasn't been met, why haven't we received rejection or ADR yet!
Yes, since I haven’t got my first set of notes, I did the same thing under no awareness of which part of my application leading to this “not met”: After going through my application again within a new consultant, I proactively submitted webform this Monday to upload 2 new letters of explanation regarding the only possible part we think would let officers confused.

I called again today, and they haven’t got my new docs yet and known that it usually takes 5 business day including the day you sent. I will call tmr afternoon and next Tuesday (since Monday is Canadian holiday).

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
There is no such thing as rejection. If they need more documents they will email you. Process from last year has massively slowed down so don’t worry. Call CIC and get an update too bro
Optimism is good but let's not get naive. You do realize that first statement is clear misinformation right?

Sure this doesn't apply to most people since they're in the clear and just waiting. But some of us are genuinely concerned about the fact that rejection is still possible this late in the game.. and the lack of transparency from IRCC is not helping, so we try to get what information we can and update IRCC accordingly

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Try not to call too often, because they make notes in your account when you call. I spoke to an IRCC agent last Monday and emailed the MP on Friday for the first time. When I called yesterday the agent said I've been calling a bit recently, and I explained that it was because what the IRCC agent and the MP told me were different things so I wanted to double check.
I agree with you if you don’t want to pay too much attention all day on the status.

However, I think that calls won’t be allowed to hurt your application. My AOR is Jan 21. I started my first call on June 7, and later on June 20, 28, July 05 and 16. They always said nothing needed from my end, my eligibility was in progress, criminality passed and security didn’t start...until recent one on July 24, if I didn’t call, I won’t be able to know my eligibility fail and do enough research to fix it, since my first ordered notes (June 12) won’t come after 30 days either.

In short, yes, not call too early before 3 or 4 months; once after 3 or 4 months, try to figure out your application is doing well by calls or notes is very important, unless you are 200% confident with it.

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Reactions: rushi.gada